QOTW: Love is giving him the power 2..

Posted: 16 years ago

Hey friends

We are back with another Quote of the week for you..

This week's Quote is something i hd in my siggy for months last year:

'love is giving him the power to destroy you

but trusting him not to'

How far do you agree with this quote.?..as i think that is this very true for all..

Love is based on trust....and when you love someone you are giving them the power tobrak your heart too,so a lover has this power in their hnds and can abuse it but in love you are trusting them to keep it safe.  

So guys discuss this Quote.😉

What do you think?

Yes it is true because when ur in love u basically belong ur self to him/her, so thats giving him the power to destroy or leave u but ur trusting him not to because u have faith in ur love.😳 Love is based on trust, faith and friendship.❤️

Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

Yes it is true because when ur in love u basically belong ur self to him/her, so thats giving him the power to destroy or leave u but ur trusting him not to because u have faith in ur love.😳 Love is based on trust, faith and friendship.❤️

Awwww great post!

So true - them last few lines.😳

woww so true when we love someone from heart we trust da person da most n if he is destroying ruining or betraying da love then we shud directly come to dfa conclusion he doesnt love us truely cuz if he did he wud never do anything to hurt his beloved 😃
great post anon 👏
all I know it that love can mar goli..so fake 😆
yes saira...had seen the quote in ur siggybox and i loved it!!

I totally agree with the quote!
No love without TRust! if there is trust love can never be detroyed and same goes for U!

Love,
Gracella
Yeps, thats true..When u love someone u give that person all the power on u even to destroy u but u trust him/her not to do it because u love him/her and there is truth and trust in ur relationship. Thats all love is about. Love can destroy u completely or can make u the most happy person in the world...😳
Great quote Saira..i totally agree with...love is all about trust..and whne u love someone u trust that they will never break ur heart...
100%........that is all what it is.......I believe it to no extent.....it's very true......you love someone.....you become vulnerable to them....because you trust them completely....that's why you are deeply hurt when they betray you....betray your trust.....or else if one doesn't believe that (the quote)....they wouldn't be hurt if they were betrayed....

Saw it in the GA....so thought to post my view 😳 ....

Sumra