CID

Deviyana OUT Kaveri IN

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Good news CID has evicted another female officer and replaced her with a new one.πŸ˜› She has worked in CID once before as her face looks familar to me, she is ..beautiful..smart and I am already liking her.πŸ˜ƒ Her name is Kaveri and if im not mistaken she has replaced Deviyana

I hope she stays in CID for a longer period of time, its just so annoying seeing new female officers joining the team in every two months.  Guess what Freddy mistook her for some canteen girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Daya and Abhi fooled him badlyπŸ˜†

P.S. She was also scared seeing the dead body..she said " I cant see it"πŸ˜• Oh no Not again😭

Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yea...evn I remember seeing her...bt I think she wasnt an inspector..she was a criminal πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† as far as I can think...

and evn in the end..some Mysterious CID gal appears...cool...a CID member following CID πŸ˜‰

Well...bt I really liked Divyanka and Muskaan. Muskaan was too gud..donno y her character went grey wen Divyanka joined..then Divyanka got her new serial (Main teri Parchai hoon on NDTV imagine) and Muskaan got ads..so both left 😑😑
Bad

Edited by luna_lovegood - 16 years ago
SushaanManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
...omg..thtz a cool news....i hope she stays longer too!!!
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yep..loved her acting too..
and at first i thought she was a criminal too..cause of the mysterious lady at the end..who knows..maybe we're getting 2 female cops..
yea..kaveri was shaking and couldn't see the dead body..but atleast it was better than what divyana did..she wouldn't touch them..less drama this time πŸ˜†
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luna_lovegood

Yea...evn I remember seeing her...bt I think she wasnt an inspector..she was a criminal πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† as far as I can think...

and evn in the end..some Mysterious CID gal appears...cool...a CID member following CID πŸ˜‰

Well...bt I really liked Divyanka and Muskaan. Muskaan was too gud..donno y her character went grey wen Divyanka joined..then Divyanka got her new serial (Main teri Parchai hoon on NDTV imagine) and Muskaan got ads..so both left 😑😑
Bad

I think this is why they chose two female cops so that if one quits they will always have a substitute. Kaveri compared to the other girl looked a bit dabbok, she screamed and ran away twice on seeing the dead bodyπŸ˜† whereas the other cop who was following CID team looked really brave to me, after all she had the guts to follow ACP Pradz throughout the caseπŸ˜›

payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like Kaveri, i think shes a great officer πŸ˜ƒ
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *blossom20*

...omg..thtz a cool news....i hope she stays longer too!!!

Even I hope that! I like your eyes siggy.