yea..you're right..i don't think she has the face for Bollywood

I agree she looks more hollywood😛

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by topgun11

I prefer kareena's features than her sister's 😛

i do aswell

Isabella looks older. kat is prettier

anyways kat don't know how to dance or act, she is this big success thanks to salman khan and thanks to akshay for continue to help her career 😃

Originally posted by veryuniquestyle

Isabella looks older. kat is prettier

anyways kat don't know how to dance or act, she is this big success thanks to salman khan and thanks to akshay for continue to help her career 😃

excuse me but if she doesnt know how to act or dance according to what u say, then she wouldn't be doing half the films that she has done, for your "kind" information she was the actress with the most hit films in 2007, and she still has more films lined up in her kitty, look at all the dance numbers she has done, most if not all are hits, and well if you say she cant act or dance then i am sure she has a very unique style because of which she is so successful right now!!!

she okay..but she lukz to White...at least kat lookz sumwat Indian...Isabella lookz to white if i jus see her i wud think that shez 100% white and that she iz jus a look alike to Kat...i dont think she cud make in Bollywood...
Originally posted by bolly_babe

excuse me but if she doesnt know how to act or dance according to what u say, then she wouldn't be doing half the films that she has done, for your "kind" information she was the actress with the most hit films in 2007, and she stillhas more films lined up in her kitty, look at all the dance numbers she has done, most if not all are hits, and well if you say she cant act or dance then i am sure she has a very unique style because of which she is so successful right now!!!

Don't you know item girls Or pretty girls go far in bollywood 😊 she went far with salman as a support and her being pretty. Her hit movies are focused on with the actors like bobby deol with he's family, she didn't do nothing on that movie with the deol's family but to look pretty 😃 That's just my opinion 😊

Don't you know item girls Or pretty girls go far in bollywood 😊 she went far with salman as a support and her being pretty. Her hit movies are focused on with the actors like bobby deol with he's family, she didn't do nothing on that movie with the deol's family but to look pretty 😃 That's just my opinion 😊

umm..i think her acting and dancing have been improving by every film..it gets better and better..boost up by other bollywood stars is okay..in fact, there's no harm letting a well-established person in a field help you get your feet wet in that field..what's important is how you make your recognition by surviving..if katrina didn't have the talent..i don't think she would've survived this long in bollywood..and in my opinion, she has been giving the most consistent performances in her films

first off she was good in movies other than salman's as well, second off why are you only speaking of the movie apne, maybe because she didnt have much of a role in that movie, now lets talk about namaste london shall we, she did much more than look pretty, and excuse me but would you like to name item girls in recent times that have been as successful as kat, i think not, if you think rakhi sawant has gotten a lot ahead then sure whatever u say, and last of all kats is not the only actress who has become established because of akshay or salman, other actresses use other means to achieve success too, from rani because of yash raj to deepika and sonam thanks to srk and kapoor last name, deepika wudnt have got a single award if OSO didnt have srk in it, i mean she didnt even dub for herself even though she was born and brought up in india! even kareena is successful because of kapoor last name, why else would she survive in bollywood dispite giving 13 flops in a row?

didn't Kat say her sis was not kumin in films....apprently Kat sed her sister is still in skool ....she luk old tho