FIR 27th March2008 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

The show starts with Hanuman telling Gulgule and Gopi how good of a hunter he is. Just then Chandramukhi come sin and tells him why he needs a sher when she the sherni is there with him...Then scene shifts to the normal area and a man cums to write an FIR. He says that he wants to write and FIR against his house builder coz his house was rite in frnt of a jungle...Its sum kinda of animal was cumin to his house and all. Then the builder Bhaskar Bhalla cums there and gives 50,00Rs. bribe and goes away.

BREAK

i dunt relli remeber wht happens but i noe tht CC sends MS to go kill the TENDWA(the animal)

break

the complaining mas cums back wid a shorts of shikari tells tht the TENDWA took Hanuman to the forest..everyone thinks he is dead and CC cant say anything.The mourining takes place evry1 is in white dress..The builder cums in and CC slaps him and tells tht it was his and thte cumplenin mans fault why Hanuman is dead. Then 4 Adivasis bring Hanuman in and CC is shocked and happy. He tells that he didnt catch TENDWA and says that it was a female TENDWA and tht he is balbramachari and wont touch women. CC slaps him and it gets over.

Im sorry for not being accurate. You guys can check out the Re-Telecast on Saturday 5:00pm...Hope you enjoyed and wud like me to write more updates on FIR.. I promise to be better nxt time.

Nidheya