DOTW *Dating Celebs*

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hii Everyone,

It's time for a new DOTW.

This week we're gunna be talkingg about actors/actresses who are couples in the industry.

Do you think these couples bring more publicity for their upcoming films?

Like for instance we have Abhi-Aish who got married and now have a bunch of movies slated to release sometime this year.

Then we have Saif and Kareena who are causing a huge buzz with their new upcoming action thriller Taashan.

And thenn we have two new comers and Ranbir and Deepika who just recently declared that they're a couple.

Do you think that this is better for the movie?  Does it help bring in a better crowd? Does it even matter to you?

Are more directors/producers gunna try and line up these couples?

What do you guy's think.

~CFC Dev Team~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I actually like seeing real life couple on screen. Especially when kareena and shahid used to be together, whenever they make a cute song together, I used to say WOW they are like that in real life how cute 😳

Abhi-Aish, I always loved their pair on screen now they are real life couple, it's great seeing them on screen together again πŸ˜› but too much movies together will spoil the greatness.

Deepika-Ranbir, I would like to see their chemistry on screen.

I don't know if it'll bring the crowd's attraction but to me if real life couple has a love story on the movie, I don't believe they are acting, it's their natural way of using those expressions with that co-star since it's their partner in real life
Edited by veryuniquestyle - 16 years ago
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I too like watching real life couples on-screen.. ofcoz it really works to bring more crowd to the theatre...Like tashan this yr is the most awaited movie jst to c KS..n then Sarkar Raj..ASH+Abhi's first movie after marriage..this thing really helps n this way the film gets promoted aswell...Jst like be4 the release of saawariya there was a buzz that Ranbir n Sonam were seeing each other...so yh..even after reading bad reviews ppl went to watch the movie to c how they look together...so yh this really really works..
the_charm thumbnail

Do you think these couples bring more publicity for their upcoming films? Yes definitely, as youhave already mentioned how are peoplr hyped about Tashan but I guess it did not work with Shahid-Kareena.

Do you think that this is better for the movie?  Does it help bring in a better crowd? Yes, it does. Does it even matter to you?  No, it doesn't. Infact, most of my fav. onscreen couples are not real life couples like Hrithik- Kareena,  Saif-Preity, Hrithik-Ash, Shahrukh-Preity, Shahrukh-Rani.

Are more directors/producers gunna try and line up these couples? Yes 'coz as more people watch the movie, they will get more returns.

Great DOTW dii.

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

The comfort level is very important for a couple off-screen then u can see it very clear on-screen that they are in love....

I wish to see Rajeev Khandelwal and Aamna Shariff on bollywood together on a film or more INSHALLAH ☺️, they would create magic INSHALLAH, a very sucessful pair, both off and on-screen MASHALLAH 😳

-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

see i depends.

definately agar onscreen jodi real life mein bhi jodi ho so ek comfort level toh hota hi hai , but at d end of it agar script mein koi dam na ho toh koi kuch nahi kar sakta!..lik abhi ash ki kuch na kaho n all dint work at all lekin guru did well coz it was a nice movie!....

srk kajol i guess sabse lovd couple hai industry ka dey r nt real life jodi phir bhi dey r comfortable luk so gud onscreen n their movies also wrk!

sometimes audiences ko reel life jodi itni zyada pasand aa jati hai ki wo unhe real life mein link karne lagtey hai...lik shahid amrita n many more aisa nahi karna chahiye!

its gud 2 watch real jodis onscreen but at d end of it movie crap ho toh koi kuch nahi kar sakta hai

umang-e-rajeev thumbnail
i think it vary from stars to stars

ya real life are surely more hit on-screen due there understanding,comfort level,chemistry.they find them selfes convenient to play opposite there love interest n they get time to spend together

ya filmmakers uses these cuples for puplicity and more over people love to watch love birds

in whole these jodie are selling like hot cakes
then y not 😳

umang
Edited by ums5 - 16 years ago
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Do you think these couples bring more publicity for their upcoming films?

I think they defintely do bring more publicity to their movies because if they public likes their jodi then they will defintely go watch the movie for the jodi!

Do you think that this is better for the movie?  Does it help bring in a better crowd? Does it even matter to you?

Yup!! I personally think this is good for the movie and it defintely does bring a better crowd!! For instance, I know a lot of people who wanna see Ash and Abhi more together in movies..so it definetly does bring a better crowd and in a way it does matter to me b/c I like to see real life couples together in movies and I'm really excited to see Ajay and Kajol's U Me Aur Hum!!

Are more directors/producers gunna try and line up these couples?

Oh yes...if the couples bring more fame and public to the movie then I defintely think other directors/producers will also start signing them up. So I think that Celebs dating each other does leave a big impact on the audience and bollywood!!😳

LoVe & LaUgH *Priya*