** MOTW...a cutie called Rani! **

Posted: 16 years ago
🤗 Hellooo all CFCians 🤗

After quite a delay, we're having our next MOTW! Sorry about the wait guys!

So who's the new MOTW? She's a sweet girl who's a fan of many ex-SRGMP contestants.. infact read on and u'll find out she's quite a singer herself 😉 we might be seeing her on TV soon! You never know! 😆

...Presenting our next MOTW...

...and she is the one and only...

Cutiepie Rani

Congratulations Rani! 🤗 You're quite an active member around here nowadays and that's exactly what we love! 😃 I'm sure all the FCs your in would same the same thing.

Hope u have a great time here Rani 🤗

Here's some more information about our special guest Rani:

Name: Rani

Profession: Student (12th Grade)

Country of residence: USA

I am hooked up the Fan Club section because: Some FCs are just amazing! :) I love being part of the FCs that I am part of. And I wish I could be in a lot more but time doesn't always allow me to post in every single FC that I want to! But just want to say I love my FCs (Aditya, Rani, Mauli, Junaid, Harpreet, Shahrukh, Mahduri and all the others that I am a part of)! I've also met many friends through these fc's and I'm thankful for that! =)

My hobbies, more abt me:  Well I love to sing and dance. In fact I was going to audition for SRGMP Challenge 2008 USA. But due to school and my parents decision I may have to wait on that. =) But the SRGMP USA team does know about me! hehe!

My personality in brief: Hmm...I guess that's better if others judge that. But I'm sweet...if I don't know you that well I might start out as being shy but once we become good friends I can get on the talkative side. I respect every single person and therefore don't really have any enemies! 😆

My favorite:
         ~Colour: Blue, Black  

~Sport: American football & dance (yes I consider that a sport)!

~Food: Pizza and Punjabi food is the best!

~Song/Movie: Honestly there is too many to name!

Favorite celebrity: Shahrukh Khan & Rani Mukherjee

Favorite fan club: Aditya Narayan FC!! I love all the FC's I'm part of. But I'm more active in Mauli's and Rani's fc so I guess they are my favorite!

What I like best @ IF and celebrity fan club section?

I love the wonderful members of IF and the friendship that they have showered upon me. I don't even know most of them personally but it feels like we've known each other forever. So I thank IF for being very nice and caring to me! =)

I love all the masti and fan that goes around in the FC section! =) Its just amazing. If I wasn't so busy with studies and all I would definitely spend more time in the FCs! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy ur week Rani!

Love, CFC Dev team

Edited by Xx..uvt..xX - 16 years ago
WOW! Congratulations Rani, the future singer. :p Hope you have a great week ahead.
hmm i can see future super rockstar haina rani 😛
Congo Ranii!!!!!!! 😃 😃 😃
Time to grill u!! haha 😆
will post my questions soon 😃
Boy do I feel special! 😆

Thank you all so much for giving me this honor!
I love you all and yeah hope to rock on TV one day! 😆
Congrats Rani!!! 👏

Will defintiely come to grill you! 😉
lol
Thank you Meera! Love you!
Love you all!
*BIG HUGS*!
hehehe
Questions guys, questions! we can't let Rani go this easy 🤣
i kno some of u are mega evil grillers, so bring it on!
😆 I don't bite guys! 😆

Well its all cool with me. It'll be a nice relaxing MOTW experience! 😆
congratulation 👏

i think u r part of adi's fanclub 2 😕 but u didnt mension his name .huh 😕