Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome friends to another Member of the week! 😃 Hmmm.. Another Bakra to grilll!! Maza agaya! 😆

He is a new member who has spammed our topics..😆 He made the topic whether it is nesscary to have GF/BF.. And its none other then..

Sameer_111!!

Congrats Sameer! 😃 Here are some questions to start you off with:

Your Name:

Your Age:

Why you dissappear at times: 😆

Your likes and dislikes:

Best friends on IF:

Have fun! 😃

L & F. Dev Team.

Pooja, Anji, Shiza and Saira

congo sam buddy . will be back soon to made you pagal 😉
Originally posted by cool_pooja

Congrats Sameer! 😃 Here are some questions to start you off with:  ok. i am ready😊

Your Name: Sameer

Your Age: will ask it from my papa 😆

Why you dissappear at times: i keep going Shimla to mumbai and mumbai to shimla for various reasons. sometimes twice or thrice in a month. thats the problem😛

Your likes and dislikes: likes are decent peoples and dislikes are carefree😊

Best friends on IF: Shayan, Usman, Suhani and many others

Have fun! 😃

L & F. Dev Team.

Pooja, Anji, Shiza and Saira

thanks animerocks and shayan 😛
Congrats Sameer!!!😊

Lotus.😉

congratulation sameer👏 are you ready to grill😆 ummmm i mean r u ready 2 answer my questions😆 lol

Who was your first friend on IF? whats you fav colour? What is the most unforgettable incident u have come across? How many hours do u spend online? What are the countries you have visited? Which was the most frightful incident you had?    Do you think both love and arranged marriages have equal chances of success or does one have more advantages over the other?   How many siblings do you have?  What is your next favourite place to live besides where you are living now?   How did you first find out about IF? What shape is the sky? White goes for purity, sincierity etc.Black goes for wickedness, evilness etc. and Red for LOVE. Then why do you think Red and Black share such a gr8 chemistry?

which do u think is the best: loving some1 or being loved by some1?{only 1 ans pls}

Love causes greatest friction why?

A dad can love his child, a mom can love her child, a sis can love her bro, a bro can love his sis, a friend can love his/ her frnd,a lover can love his/her lover,a hus can love his wife, a wife can love her hus,a MIL can love her DIL,A SIL can love her SIL, a fan can love his/ her Hero/heroine.Which do you think is the MOST SINCIERE and DEEPEST love...?

where are you currently living?(city)

what is your favourite thing about the city you live in?

the last movie you watched?

where did you visit during your last holidays?

what came the first egg/chicken?

the last gift that you recieved and from whom?

your favourite time of the day?

wat is your mood right now?

type of music you dislike the most?

orange or apple juice?

coke or pepsi?

do you have any pets?

what is the last book that you read?

do you consider yourself honest person?

do you think im evil?

Which people from IF would u wanna meet in real life  name them and say why you would wanna meet them?

are you outgoing?

Do you like meeting new peoples?

If you had to meet people from IF which people would they be and what would be the first thing you would say to them ?

Whats ur favourite dish? 

I can smell something burning..Are you burnt yet?

Are you a romantic person?

1. do you want me to stop?

Who comes to your mind when you see the following emotions 😆

is this you at the moment-

shall i come wid more sets of questions?

Edited by *princess*15 - 16 years ago

Ah.. Now my questions..

1. Write 100 words on urself, desrcibing ur 5 best and 5 worst qualitied.

2. Write an essay of around 200 words (No copying from net) about the relationship between love and friend.

3. Name ur 5 best actresses. Now write the 5 best qualitied about dem. Then compare them to 5 girls who u feel are like dem from India forum.s (They shud be active in Love and Friendship.)

4. Name an IF member for the following emotions:

😊

😛

😉

😭

😃

😆

🤢

😳

😕

👏

😡

And then give reasons why u choose dat person!

Will be back wid more! 😆

Hey Sameer...Congratz!!

will post my questions later!!
Originally posted by *princess*15

congratulation sameer👏 are you ready to grill😆 ummmm i mean r u ready 2 answer my questions😆 lol

1. Who was your first friend on IF? Shayan aka Apple
  2. whats you fav colour? blue😊
  3. What is the most unforgettable incident u have come across? an accident😕
  4. How many hours do u spend online? not daily. but if i come online, approx 3😊
  5. What are the countries you have visited? china(shanghai) , dubai, pakistan(Lehore) and Bangladesh(Dhaka)😛
  6. Which was the most frightful incident you had?  not remember😆
  7.  Do you think both love and arranged marriages have equal chances of success or does one have more advantages over the other?  love marriage is a bit dangerous sometimes bcoz of so many aspectations😊
  8.  How many siblings do you have?  let me think😆
  9. What is your next favourite place to live besides where you are living now?  Mexico😛
  10.  How did you first find out about IF? searching for C.I.D videos😛
  11. What shape is the sky? triangle😆😆
  12. White goes for purity, sincierity etc.Black goes for wickedness, evilness etc. and Red for LOVE. Then why do you think Red and Black share such a gr8 chemistry? coz love is sometimes evil and wicked when your beloved go for someone else😊
  13. which do u think is the best: loving some1 or being loved by some1?{only 1 ans pls} loving someone😛

14. Love causes greatest friction why? bcoz love is blind. i think😊

15. A dad can love his child, a mom can love her child, a sis can love her bro, a bro can love his sis, a friend can love his/ her frnd,a lover can love his/her lover,a hus can love his wife, a wife can love her hus,a MIL can love her DIL,A SIL can love her SIL, a fan can love his/ her Hero/heroine.Which do you think is the MOST SINCIERE and DEEPEST love...? love means sincarity. so whereever sincarity is, is the most deepest love😳

16. where are you currently living?(city) right noein Bombay😛

17. what is your favourite thing about the city you live in? entertaining city 😊

18. the last movie you watched? Jab we met😳

19. where did you visit during your last holidays? China with Friends😛

20. what came the first egg/chicken? Male chicken😆

21. the last gift that you recieved and from whom? a popcorn pack from a funny friend. they make me fool actually😆

22. your favourite time of the day? whenever i eat ice cream😃

23. wat is your mood right now? funny😛

24. type of music you dislike the most? Atif aslam. i hear him too much. every song of him is amazing😛

25. orange or apple juice? Apple😊

26. coke or pepsi? noopes

27. do you have any pets? i dont like pets😕

28. what is the last book that you read? Crime of philmanio. this is the story of a loverboy who love a girl of enemy country. 😛

29. do you consider yourself honest person? i think i am😛

30. do you think im evil? the one who ask such questions is. not actually😉

31. Which people from IF would u wanna meet in real life  name them and say why you would wanna meet them? Nugs, Rukhaya, star, Usman, shayan, Vinu and all Chit chat section friends😊

32. are you outgoing? shy😳

33.  Do you like meeting new peoples? i do😊

34. If you had to meet people from IF which people would they be and what would be the first thing you would say to them ? i dont know😕

35. Whats ur favourite dish?  Wada pao😆

36. I can smell something burning..Are you burnt yet? nopes😆

37. Are you a romantic person? yes. 😉

38. do you want me to stop? i think yes😕

Who comes to your mind when you see the following emotions 😆

Vinu

Rukhaya

Suoro

Usman

Sapna

Gracy

Shruti

You

Shayan

is this you at the moment- yes. yes. yes😆

shall i come wid more sets of questions? if you dont mind😛

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Ah.. Now my questions..

1. Write 100 words on urself, desrcibing ur 5 best and 5 worst qualitied.

i am not gud in writing. but i am friendly, caring but sometimes boring and really boring. dont love any girl. dont make girl friends. (My friends say that)😊

2. Write an essay of around 200 words (No copying from net) about the relationship between love and friend.

you want me to come to you trough net and and and and.. leave it😆

3. Name ur 5 best actresses. Now write the 5 best qualitied about dem. Then compare them to 5 girls who u feel are like dem from India forum.s (They shud be active in Love and Friendship.)

Kajol, Madhuri, amrita, Preeti and Kareena. they are beautiful, bang, action pack of entertainment, quality actrsses and posses every quality of gud actresses.

Pooja, Rukhaya, Pinky,amrit, princess

4. Name an IF member for the following emotions:

😊 Rukhaya

😛 Princess

😉 Star

😭 Nugs

😃 Vinu

😆 Usman

🤢 me

😳 Shayan

😕 Pooja

👏Sapna

😡 Princess

Shruti

And then give reasons why u choose dat person!

because these emoction describe them all😉

Will be back wid more! 😆