CID

The best female cop is...

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Asha, who is no more a part of the CID Team.

I have got to this conclusion after watching the latest episode of CID. I felt ACP was extremely annoyed with the girls, he asked them to wipe off the teardrops they shaded at the bureau. Whereas when Asha was a part, of CID, there were never such issues and females were given equal importance as men and not recognized, as crybabies. She was never scared of dead bodies rather gave her full support to the team. She was only cop who stayed with CID for a long period maintaining a good reputation throughout. I have been watching CID it has been roughly 10 years and I can say the golden period of CID was when Asha/Sudhakar were a part of the team.

Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushaanManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you...she was a strong character..after her death for cid it made very strong ..n wut ever happens they share it....now a days female cops are not tht bad...but they r more cry babiezz...
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Asha wasn't dead, she just left CID, and yes, she was a very rough & tough cop, after asha i think it should be a tough competition between Aditi & muskan
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Asha wasn't dead, she just left CID, and yes, she was a very rough & tough cop, after asha i think it should be a tough competition between Aditi & muskan
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well ACP i believe is kinda very hard...specially I noticed since his son was shot... 😭 😭
they made the character like that delibrately or nt..no idea..
bt yea they are showing gals too weak...gals arent weak.. 😡 😡
and evn I loved ASHA....she was jus perfect!
I hope we have her back... 😉
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Aditi was the best. She had great relations with everyone and still maintained the attitude. I was very upset when she died.

She is by far the best!
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, Asha was indeed the best female officer ever in the series. I miss her. 😔

The female cop before CID wasn't so bad either. I can't recall her name but she was there from the very beginning, ie the Ashutosh Gowariker days. 😊

Thank God somebody remembered Sudhakar! I thought everyone must have forgotten him. 😆

Another irritating thing now is the constant and clearly forced conflict between the ACP and Dr. Salunke. It was nice for an episode or two. But now it is plain irritating. It was much better back in the early days of the serial when the two were great friends. 😳
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kal El

I
The female cop before CID wasn't so bad either. I can't recall her name but she was there from the very beginning, ie the Ashutosh Gowariker days. 😊
I have seen Asha from the very beginning , and yes, then Ashutosh Gowariker was there as Ins. biren
Thank God somebody remembered Sudhakar! I thought everyone must have forgotten him. 😆
one shouldn't forget Sudhakar, i think the team & the integrity concept comes when the team comprising of the seven members-- ACP, Abhijeet, Daya, Asha, Sudhakar, Fredricks, & Salunkhe. even if today I watch those old cases I cherish those lost moments, those are just magnificent & fantastic

Another irritating thing now is the constant and clearly forced conflict between the ACP and Dr. Salunke. It was nice for an episode or two. But now it is plain irritating. It was much better back in the early days of the serial when the two were great friends. 😳

I agree , but they are still freinds i think, and conflict was there in those days also, can u remember when ACP sir became blind and salunkhe went to ACP's home then how was the conversation between two, everybody was tensed and anxious about ACP, but salunkhe lightened the situation and acp said to daya-- Daya zara dekho to ye salunkhe peeke to nehi a gaya?? everyone was smiling to see for the first time to see their sir joking with salunkhe. But yes, those days the charm was different.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: suchi_dev2006

I have seen Asha from the very beginning , and yes, then Ashutosh Gowariker was there as Ins. biren [/quote]

There was another female officer at the very beginning of the show. I really don't remember her name anymore but that actress used to come in some shows on Zee TV back then, like Dastaan. She left after only a few episodes as far as I remember. 😊

Truly, there was something powerful about the chemistry between the actors then. Back then, it was all friendly banter and light conflicts. Then Salunke left which was sad. But ever since he returned, the ACP-Salunke humour has felt forced. The whole sarcastic tone of their relationship is rather unsettling I'd say. 😳
Edited by Kal El - 16 years ago

suchi_dev2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kal El

There was another female officer at the very beginning of the show. I really don't remember her name anymore but that actress used to come in some shows on Zee TV back then, like Dastaan. She left after only a few episodes as far as I remember. 😊

I think u r talking about Nivedita Bhattecharya who later has acted in CID so many times. But her screen name....... , I didn't recall it.