The best female cop is... - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

I think u r talking about Nivedita Bhattecharya who later has acted in CID so many times. But her screen name....... , I didn't recall it.

Nope, definitely not her. The actress I am talking about never returned to CID. And she had a Muslim name if I remember correctly. πŸ€”

Jeez I wish they'd rerun old episodes so we could settle this question now. πŸ˜†
Edited by Kal El - 16 years ago
Posted: 15 years ago
I think Ashwini and Aditi was the best in past episodes....but now I think the new one, Kaveri she is really good(I hope she is the one).

Originally posted by luna_lovegood

well ACP i believe is kinda very hard...specially I noticed since his son was shot... 😭 😭
they made the character like that delibrately or nt..no idea..
bt yea they are showing gals too weak...gals arent weak.. 😑 😑
and evn I loved ASHA....she was jus perfect!
I hope we have her back... πŸ˜‰

i have a feeling that since the female characters kept leaving the show midway so BP Singh developed a sort of hatred towards the female cops hence he keeps showing them as cry babiesπŸ˜† 

Infact the new cops are not strong enough either. Kaveri was shown scared of dead bodies as well, but she was good with interrogating,while the other girl contributed absolutely nothing for her first caseπŸ˜•. Vivek though may be more like a side kick always tries his best to be in lime light. I like how he is always contributing smth other than standing quietly in one corner.  

Originally posted by Kal El

Truly, there was something powerful about the chemistry between the actors then. Back then, it was all friendly banter and light conflicts. Then Salunke left which was sad. But ever since he returned, the ACP-Salunke humour has felt forced. The whole sarcastic tone of their relationship is rather unsettling I'd say. 😳

ACP just cannot stand Saluke these days. He does not like the fact that he always has to rely on Saluke to get his cases solved. At times saluke throws those attitudes that he is just the best one in the team and without him, CID is absolutely nothing, which infuriates ACP. It is more like a sort of insecurity that is always between the two.

Originally posted by Ananya_A

ACP just cannot stand Saluke these days. He does not like the fact that he always has to rely on Saluke to get his cases solved. At times saluke throws those attitudes that he is just the best one in the team and without him, CID is absolutely nothing, which infuriates ACP. It is more like a sort of insecurity that is always between the two.

I know what they are trying to show. It is the way they are doing it and the way they are stretching this conflict/insecurity that bothers me. It feels forced, not to mention dry and boring now, if not outright childish. It should have been over in a handful of episodes at best. But no, it is going on and on and on.....

Originally posted by Kal El

I know what they are trying to show. It is the way they are doing it and the way they are stretching this conflict/insecurity that bothers me. It feels forced, not to mention dry and boring now, if not outright childish. It should have been over in a handful of episodes at best. But no, it is going on and on and on.....

yes, I think it was something forced battle now a days, whether right or wrong, ACp doesn't bother, he always blames Salunkhe, and unneccessarily, that's very irritating. ACP shouldn't insult Salunkhe in the presence of the junior officers.

Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

yes, I think it was something forced battle now a days, whether right or wrong, ACp doesn't bother, he always blames Salunkhe, and unneccessarily, that's very irritating. ACP shouldn't insult Salunkhe in the presence of the junior officers.

They have grown old now,and this is basically their only timepass to argue with each other and accuse each other..they just keep stretching the arguement like my old granpa doesπŸ˜† Now we have reached to a level where we are badly addicted to the show, as long as its on air i really dont bother about the ACP VS Saluke matches.