Love Actually.. a FF.. part 4- page 7

Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys. I'm inspired by Himu and Aahana's fanfics and so I'm planning to write one. I might be slow in updating it coz I have school and stuff but I hope u guys enjoy it. Keep reading

Love Actually is a romantic story about 4 people-Aditya Oberoi, Sania Malhotra, Riddhima Sahni and Vikrant Suri all from different walks of life.

Adi loves Sania, Sania loves Adi but, Riddhima is crazy about Adi and Sania doesn't want to hurt Riddhima.

So Sania quietly doesn't tell anyone about her love.

Love Actually is a cute, romantic, light fanfic about young love and how it could turn into a lifetime commitment.

Introduction of Characters:

Aditya Oberoi (Hiten Tejwani): If looks could kill. Adi would have definitely killed all the young girls drooling over him. A young, handsome, rich 21-year-old guy.  Every girl's heartthrob. Every one wants him. But a young, pretty girl has already stolen his heart. He was one of the hottest guys in town. His pictures are usually splashed all around the newspapers because his parents are part of the top-notch society. He is spoilt, yet he has a heart of gold. He is hot, sexy, cute yet a kind, caring, romantic guy who respects his elders and loves everyone around him.

Sania Malhotra (Gauri Pradhan Tejwani): A pretty, young 19 year old. Beautiful, confident, stylish. Her smile is mesmerizing. She feels something for Adi. But she hasn't realized that is love. She is every guys dream but loves only Aditya. But there is a twist. She hasn't told anyone about her feelings. Because, her best friend Riddhima is madly in love with Adi. And she doesn't want to hurt her feelings and lose such a close friend. So she has suppressed her feelings and is trying to live and not think about Adi.

Riddhima Sahni (Rakshanda Khan): Sania's childhood best friend. She and Sania have grown up together. Though poles apart, it just so happened that they have fallen for the same guy-Adi. Adi lives right next door to Riddhima. Riddhima used to love Adi but now, she's in love with Vikrant Suri. Sania knows about Vikrant but she always thinks that Riddhima is fooling around with him because she's always only been serious about Adi. Riddhima has realized how much Sania loves Adi and Adi loves Sania and she is trying her very best to play cupid and get them together- without telling Sania that she knows about her feelings.

Vikrant Suri (Vivan Bhatena):  The love of Riddhima's life. Adi's best friend. He loves Riddhima to death. And he knows about Sania's feelings and Adi's feelings. So, he is trying to help Riddhima hook up Adi and Sania. A great guy. Though not as popular as Adi, he too is quite a hunk.

Nikhil and Shalini Oberoi (Ram Kapoor and Achint Kaur) : Aditya Oberoi's parents. He is their only son. They are filthy rich but still grounded to their roots. They had to work hard to earn the name they have today. One of the most famous people in Bombay, they are very well known. They've given Adi all the comforts and luxuries but, along with that, they have also given him a lot of culture.

Sunil and Namita Malhotra (Ronit Roy and Smriti Irani): Sania Malhotra's parents. They are well off but they don't really flaunt the cash they have. They prefer lying low and leading a simple life away from all the glitz and glamour of the cosmopolitan Bombay. They have only one daughter- Sania whom they love to no end.

guys plzz tell me if u liked it and if i should continue..😊

Simran😊

Part1- Page 2

Part2- Page 4

Part3- Page 5

Part4- Page 7

Edited by stylishgal - 16 years ago
plz plz plz......cont. soon. I am dying to read about Sania and Adi 😊 Great intro... but please post the first part as soon as possible

Originally posted by Mr. Fraud

plz plz plz......cont. soon. I am dying to read about Sania and Adi 😊 Great intro... but please post the first part as soon as possible

hey..

thanx for appreciating it and thanx for ur support..

will post the 1st part as soon as possbile..

p.s. Whats ur name..😊

😲 u started a fanfic n u nevr mentioned to me abt it 😑 im gona kill uuuuuuuu wen i find u next on msn....grrrrrrr 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

newayz luvd da intro
update soon!! πŸ˜›
Loved the intro..can't wait to read this FF...please do continue soon
Originally posted by stylishgal

hey..

thanx for appreciating it and thanx for ur support..

will post the 1st part as soon as possbile..

p.s. Whats ur name..😊

. U r welcome😊my name is sunny and i am eagerly waiting for the first part. Please post it soonπŸ˜‰

simi nice intro.

gosh all r sacrificng everything 4 each other here πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Himu

😲 u started a fanfic n u nevr mentioned to me abt it 😑 im gona kill uuuuuuuu wen i find u next on msn....grrrrrrr 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

newayz luvd da intro
update soon!! πŸ˜›

hey..

just posted the 1st part yesterday..

havent really caught u on messenger recently..

where u been..

will try and update ASAP😊

😊

Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

hello Simran 😊 thew intro is awesome,really Hitz is every girl's dream and Gauri indeed the most gorgeous girl ever πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
can't wait to see adi-saniya first meeting,their confession of love and romance 😳 😳 😳
plz dn't make ridhima like that tanya,make her always Vikrant πŸ˜† 😳
hey dear,post the first part when u get time 😊

hey. im glad u liked it..

will definitely try and post the 1st part soon..

it will probably be after the 11th coz thatz when ma examz finish..

this story kinda has twists.. u might not see Adi and Sani together soon but i promise u at the end, the will be together.😊

thanx everyone else for supporting me and liking the into. will post ASAPπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by k-ekta fan

simi nice intro.

gosh all r sacrificng everything 4 each other here πŸ˜†

yeah.. u've got each person sacrificing for the otherπŸ˜†