Love Actually.. a FF.. part 4- page 7 - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
Simran awsome 2 parts..i cudnt read da 2nd part earlier cz i had pc problem..bt both parts were simply amazing.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
wow i loved t πŸ˜ƒ
post da next part as soon as possible 😳

Originally posted by princessunara

Simran awsome 2 parts..i cudnt read da 2nd part earlier cz i had pc problem..bt both parts were simply amazing.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
wow i loved t πŸ˜ƒ
post da next part as soon as possible 😳

hey.. im glad u liked them..

will try and post the next part ASAP now that ma examz are overπŸ‘

i hope dis tym itz adi πŸ˜† i cant wait here!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
gr8 part
post asap!!

Originally posted by Himu

i hope dis tym itz adi πŸ˜† i cant wait here!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
gr8 part
post asap!!

righto.. maybe its adi. but maybe its notπŸ˜†

wait and watchπŸ˜†

Part 4

V- so buddy. How have u been?

Friend- Doing great…

Suddenly everyone turns to both of them. They are pointing to Vikrant's friend, whispering and nudging each other. All the girls are all dreamy and all the guys envy this boy. He is cute, smart, macho, sexy yet caring, romantic, loving, humble, honest, down-to-earth, with a strong personality and a great sense of humor. He looks familiar but no one really recognizes him. Vix and his friend realize everyone is looking at them. Finally one girl whispers softly:
"I think that is Aditya Oberoi. Nikhil and Shalini Oberoi's son. He looks familiar. He hasn't been in the papers for quite some time. He looks different yet there is something familiar. I am sure its him"
Her friend also agrees. Finally the guy turns around and finds everyone staring at him. He takes one look around the caf and smiles at everyone. And that one smile was enough to light up everyone's day. It was only then that everyone recognized him and realized that it was the man in question
ADITYA OBEROI.

For once the people in Bombay didn't get excited and they let him have his privacy.
Vikrant and Adi continued to catch up.
V- hey Adi. Got any nice new gals. Ur hot man. Im sure all the girls love u.

A-well no. I don't have anyone at the moment. The girls love me but no one matches up to my standard u see.

V- oh shut up.

Adi-do u have anyone?

V- u mean for u?

Adi-no u idiot. Are u single or not?

V- nope. Im not single?

A-whos the lucky girl?

V- I'll introduce u to here.

Adi-u guys like serious or what?

V- maybe we are. It's a little too early to decide.

Adi- alright.

And so Adi and Vicky continue chatting. On their way out, there are like 11 news vans and lots of paparazzi. Someone informed them that Aditya was there and off they were to click some pictures of him. Adi and Vikrant had to manage and escape somehow. Adi called for his car but while he waited for it, the press did manage to get a few shots. Vikrant too was captured in some of the pictures. As soon as his car arrived, Adi drove off and Vikrant was off too. The guys had a great time and promised to meet again.

In the mean while, Riddh and Sania were at Riddhima's chilling out. They were waiting for Adi to come home from wherever he had gone.

R- San lets go down. Maybe Adi might come home and we can see him.

S- whoppee! Then lets go.

And so Sania and Riddhima go down and hang out. In a few minutes, they see a car entering the neighboring bungalow. They are lucky they can see into the neighbor's compound. They wonder who's in the car and then suddenly this tall, handsome, stylish guy with looks to kill gets off.

S- OMG! That guy is so hot. Who is he?

R- U fool its Adi.

S- WHAT?? Don't be silly.

R- I am serious. It is him. Told u he looks hot now.

S- u were right. He is to kill for man.

R- good choice naa…

S- fabulous.

R- ok. Enough now. Don't eye him. He is mine

S- God Riddh. Ur so insecure. U can have him. He's nice but not my type.

R- Alright. But u like him naa.

S- yeah I do. Like him for u I mean…

R- then that's great.

S- alright im off now. Will see u tonight. Zenzi 10 o'clock. Don't be late. Is Vikrant coming?

R- don't know. He was hanging out with his friend. So I don't know if he'll be done.

S- Ok. See u then.

And so Sania leaves. She is thinking about Adi. She finds him cute alright. But she reminds herself that he is only Riddhima's.

V-(over the phone) Adi what u doing tonight?

Adi- nothing. Chilling out

V- wanna join us at Zenzi?

Adi-yeah sure. Why not. Who else is gonna be there?

V- well my gal and a friend of hers. So I'll see u at 9.30 at Zenzi.

Adi- 9.30 is very early. See u at 10.

V- I know ur gonna be late that's why I said 9.30. Anyway see ya. Bye.

And so, Aditya, Sania, Riddhima and Vikrant are heading to a popular night club called Zenzi in Bandra that night.

What will happen? Will Riddhima and Adi come face to face? Will Adi see Sania? What will Riddhima's reaction be? What will Sania have to say? Part 4. Coming soon..

Enjoy.
Simran 😊

Edited by stylishgal - 16 years ago
nice one simmy πŸ‘
plz continue πŸ˜ƒ
nice part simi

wow 11 vans of paparazzi

Originally posted by ishimukh

nice one simmy πŸ‘