Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: aisha_muka1980

This Priya girl is not gonna leave Rags alone...She's gonna try and isolate Rags. My BP goes up the moment I see this girl, esp. around Rags.... 😡 😡

...i agree with the BP part 😡....though its funny how attached we get to tv characters 😃

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nanthini9

...i agree with the BP part 😡....though its funny how attached we get to tv characters 😃

I've stopped watching all Sun TV serials mainly for reason!  These characters become so real...since we get to watch it four days a week! 

kadhambari thumbnail
Hi aisha,i just saw 2days episode.i'm anxious 2 watch 2row's episode,booth priya enna prechanaiya kilappaporaalo!!!so sweet of ragavi 2 bring vineet's mom 2 his b'day party.
duckquack92 thumbnail
Thanx GGG3 kind information...

I didn't like the scene btwn Vinith n mom, felt very bore emotional scene.... would hav done much better....

I am also waiting 4 Priya's surprise...But why don't Rags talk 2 Bala??? she's giving poor reasons... if both of them rejoind rags can make aware Bala how cruel is priya, isn't it???

Okay frnds..{ambi, aisha, nanthini} don't get tensed thnking on Priya...If ur BP goes up and became ill who will gave us the sweet updates??
kadhambari thumbnail

how sweet aswathy!!!enga mela evlo akkarai,irundhaalum reasons konjam too much!!! i feel rags doing right,he will never listen against priya unless he himself realise about her cruel intention.y always she shd give up?

raghu kethu peyarchi nadakka pogudhu,indha kkk director'ku mandaila edavadhu peyarchi nadakkumnu aandavanai prarthipom.Indha prechanaiku oru mudivu therinja navagragangalukkum nei vilakku poda vendiyadhu thaan.

Edited by kadhambari - 16 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
HAHAHA....That is soo sweet....don't worry! We'll bare all the pain that is associated with watching Priya....and update on a regular Basis! However, I'm trying my level best to refrain from bad mouthing Priya...that would be the last thing i'd wanna see myself do....after all this is just a serial ey!!!
sankadevi30 thumbnail
yes lets stop bad mouthing priya like aish says

but kads let us give our spl. treatment to priya like we did to jerald what say?
kadhambari thumbnail
yeah nallu,she needs one immediately.
Shalinikanthan thumbnail
Hey Guys!!!!!

Sorry for not being Active 😃 . I was kinda busy wid stuff. well but I do read all the updates doen here and in kni. THNX AISH wo s doign a gr8 job by doin both kkk and Kni updates for us. And for bluegal tooo.And others wo do updates for these serials. I really missed u all and IF a lot.   😭 😭 😭

About this sudden twist In KKK. I hav gut feelin sayign inside me dat Priya might Open da info abot Vineeth liking Ragavi. So Rags wont talk to vinee anymore. I think This s her plan. But lets wait and see today.

duckquack92 thumbnail

aisha - the heading "birthday galatta" - super - like it very much...

👏