Non Sun TV Serials

KKK Mar 31 - Apr 3 - Birthday Galatta - Page 3

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks ggg3 for the info about rags mother part, now im clearer about the show.

thanks aisha for the updates, the story is getting exciting!

and shalini, welcome back, long time didn't see you post here 😃 and i agree with you about the part where she might be saying something is going on between vineeth & rags. i don't think rags will ignore vineeth and rags parents might be happy about it thus spoiling priya's plan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Welcome back Shallu....

Man...I've been very anxious about this week's episodes...Can't believe I'm immersed into it. Esp today, I couldn't even focus on analyzing my data...I was waiting desparately to get home to watch....I guess both KNI and KKK's storylines are going somewhere now.... 😊
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I missed kkk yesterday.There was no signal for vijay tv.Waiting for the written updates.Is the secret out?Edited by GGG3 - 16 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hi GGG...i just updated it..and you were absolutely right (Rag's birth mother still alive) !!! I jsut hope she doesn't use this piece of info to black mail Vineeth...i bet she will....
sankadevi30 thumbnail
so u guys guessed right abt the secret part 😉
GGG3 thumbnail
OMG.I guessed it right.Thank you so much aisha for the lovely updates.Keep up the good job 👏 .And i agree with you. She will blackmail him.
kadhambari thumbnail
Hi aisha,thanx 4 the update.GGG3 u guessed it right yaar,welldone.

KKK director is fooling us,how come sangavi knew the one she used 2 meet in ashram is ragavi's mother!!!!!it is actually after sangavi's death her father informed her mom,till then he kept it secret.anyways,priya will use this as a trumpcard to seperate vineet 4m ragavi. Edited by kadhambari - 16 years ago
duckquack92 thumbnail

Hey frnds, i can't see thursday's episode.you just said the guess of GGG3 is right. Is priya told this matter only to vinit??? how she told, wats his response, other than vinit priya told it any others, wat abt Ragavi??? pls pls tell abt it in detail .

Oh i feel sad that i misd this episode!!

hallo GGG3 well done - KKK future teller. Give ur more ideas on predicting the cming episodes! I am waiting 4 ur words........pls say only gud things ...........which all like 2 hear........and may it will happen.....again Congrats
GGG3 thumbnail
   So nice of you duckquak.I am flattered."Future teller" is too big a word.Anyways,Thanks for the compliments duckquak and Kadhambari.
    The problem is that ,i am not getting vijay tv for the past two days.I am yet to contact my cable operator.Moreover i am not a regular visitor in IF.Becoz i don't have a daily internet connection.It will be disconnected on sunday.But whenever i visit i will try to give my predictions.I love reading all your posts.
     Kadhambari,you raised a good doubt 👏 .Let's hope that kkk director gives us a logical justification in the forthcoming episodes. If he doesn't, we shouldn't be surprised.Because such bloopers are very common in daily soaps.

duckquack92 thumbnail

Hel GGG3 , pls pls pls Don't get angry on me while reading next line.

I wish ur Cable Tv problem doesn't get Okay soon that we get ur predictations....Sorry don't put any curse on me by getting angry on it......just 4 a joke........Visit forum as much as u possible....happy that u try to give perdictns whenever u visit

Don't forget 2 tell a bye when you go (temprorely)

Hey don't get FLATTERED