Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

duckquack92 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ambi - Are u frm CBI! - u gave vry gud impresn on KKK director - is he the same who wrote KKk - ie Written n direction by same person???

Incase the directors calender not updated....he try to do April fool on April 3......Ambi - great brain yaaa
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Hi DQ,

Priya and Vineeth were alone in the living room, when she told him about it.  Vineeth was shocked yet he wondered if she was joking/ lying.  He kept asking her.  She maintained that it is the truth, and to find out more, he has to be willing to spend some time! 

Hence, I'm guessing that she'll drag him away from Rags!  We'll have to wait and see!!!

Originally posted by: duckquack92

Hey frnds, i can't see thursday's episode.you just said the guess of GGG3 is right. Is priya told this matter only to vinit??? how she told, wats his response, other than vinit priya told it any others, wat abt Ragavi??? pls pls tell abt it in detail .

duckquack92 thumbnail

KKK fans, kindly join with poll 2 fnd the charcter in KKK which hav maximum audience support....quick ........Go to KKK favrites
deepika_miku thumbnail
Guys sangavi's dad knw tht rags mom isn't dead b4 san's death.Remember he used to send DD to rags mom.But he revealed tis to his wife only aftr her death.
           May be she Evesdrop it...Let's wait how the DIR unfolds tis. 😕
deepika_miku thumbnail
NEW PROMO:

vineeth read's sangavi's dairy[BGVoice says he read's the dairy n knws abt her past life]

Priya n rags r sitting side by side, vineeth cums n joins PRIYA 😡 😡 😡 .Our rags is taken back n feel hurt.

Rags is walking with her bag with uniform{wat happn to her cycle}Vineeth cums in bike in front of her .But she angrily passes him.[BGVoice says howcome vineeth will help n support rags inspite of priya].

I really didn't expect tis promo on sat morn itself, as they show it only on sun.So may be i missed something,will edit if i found out something extra.

I tht priya was doing all tis B'cause of her affection to sangavi.But if she had read the diary ten she would knw tht san really loved rags a lot.PRIYA IS SOOOOOO   MEAN 😡 😡 😡

Looks like our KKK is becaming another crazy mega serial 😕
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The current track in kkk is more like a Heroine Vs Vamp kind of stuff.I agree with you deepika.It is going like a typical mega serial.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the updates guys 👏 👏

This Priya will just use this matter to drag Vineeth over to her side and will def make demands like dont talk with rags etc