Special Squad

Shaina's return - good news

Prenz~13 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

HEY GUYS

there is sum gud news. in a recent interview 2 bombay times, kuljeet randhawa hinted that she would like 2 return 2 ss. heres an excerpt:

bt: your quitting ss on star one has led to great protests from your fans. is it true that you left because of a cold war between gauri pradhan?

kr: i have said time and again that there was no cold war. i left because of the release of my film but since nothing is coming of it, i would like to return. but i m not going to approach the producers of ss. i will return only if they ask me to.

i relly think she should cum back. the shows a bit boring without her. wat d u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eternaldreamer thumbnail
Yes I hope so too
I think the fizz will be back, and i dont even care if she has no romance with aryan!!!
her presence as shaina itself with spice up the show
aditigill thumbnail
her show kohinoor is good in sahara
pranx thumbnail
i want her back at any cost. she's more of an action gal compared to gauri who hs nothing worthwhile 2 do other than fault-finding! 🤢
greatmaratha thumbnail
she had attitude, no doubt about it.. sometimes too much also.. but it would add more sizzle to the show, if she does come back...
Prenz~13 thumbnail
i no. and i liked the aryan-shaina better than aryan-deepika. 😃 (sorry to all aryan-deepika fans!) 😕