.:: Bak Bak Club - PAGE 54!!! ::.

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys!πŸ€—

A lot of people have been bugging me and Yuks for a place to chat so we finally came together and decided to set up a thread where you can all hang outπŸ₯³....

Ahem; so welcome to our first

Buuuuuut; how can I make a sticky without setting some rulesπŸ˜‰...

NO BASHING - Caps I know but seriously, any sign of bashing whether members or actors and I'll go berserk😳....this is a place for everyone to have fun so let's keep it that way.πŸ˜›

No profanity and please stick to the I-F's COC

All questions to be posted in the Help Desk - not here

If you would like to set up a discussion about anything related to PKKP please post that in the main forum....Similarly discussions about other shows should be kept in their respective forums😊...

And to make it clear; other than the things mentioned above you guys can talk about anything here - which means cut down the chatting in other threads😳...

Okie - me bored of the rules now....someone start chatting!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Me first! πŸ˜ƒ

I have finals coming up soon 😭 😭

In the last 3 weeks, 2 of my best friends got boy friends, and I'm still single πŸ˜†

Umm...

I'm so awsome! πŸ˜‰ 😳

Aaaannnddd....

I'm looking for someone good to make me a couple of video avi's of Shlok-Radha. but everyone's busyπŸ˜†

Yuks

Edited by queenyuks - 16 years ago
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yay a chatting club!!! finally lol

Yuks honey dnt worry im still single πŸ˜† yea sorry cant make vid mixes 😳 and good luck 4 finals!
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Btw I should so be in bed lol its like half 2 in the morning
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

yukkks dun worry bout it ...im still single too!

maybe we can make a singles club....πŸ˜†

video avis....ermmm ill see ....PM me soon about that....im opening my shop for 3 vid avis requests.....πŸ˜‰...possibly

good luck on ur finals yuks..

roshni go to bed.....no wonder ur single...those dark circles send the wrong message to some guys🀣

nibbles...where are u??????

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ahhh my midterms just ended!

yuks, good luck on finals!!

yaay for this bak bak club!!

jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A bak bak club! Yay! πŸ˜ƒ

I think your singles' club is going to be big because I'm single too!πŸ˜›

Yuks, goodluck for your finals and lovey, congrats on finishing your midterms! I just finished high school last year and I'm going to university this year. So, I'm completely out of the school atmosphere... quite happy to be as such thoughπŸ˜†

Tarah, you can make video avis?? Congrats on opening a shop too!πŸ˜ƒ

Tomiko thumbnail

Surprise Suprise; I'm single to!πŸ˜ƒ

But I need a guy - just so that he can carry my bags around when I go shopping!πŸ˜†

Yuks jaani I'm learning how to make VM's - made one of Slokha yesterday but like I said; I'm just a beginner so they're rubbish...

[P.S. Anyone know how you can put brushes on VM's?πŸ˜•]

Eeeks; I have so much to do.....Easter Holidays are almost over and I've done absolutely no homework!😭

Haila; me dead!πŸ˜›

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Lol ur saying that as if being single is bad! I love being single lol everyone I know in a relationship has had problems but yea I do have my crushes πŸ˜† but seriously a singles club? πŸ˜† ur hoping 2 meet guys on IF? cuz theres loads more girls than guys on this site! πŸ˜†

@ nibu - hun im in the same boat as u!! easter holz are nearly finishing and ive barely done any work!

@jedi_girl - congrats 4 going uni!! u shud enjoy it im hearing eveyone usually does so yea
Tomiko thumbnail

Lol I know; sounds like a marriage bureau - singles sign up and we'll hook you up!πŸ˜†

But seriously; is anyone on the PKKP forum happily married or in a relationship otherwise it's kind of weird that we're all a single!πŸ˜•

Bhavna hunny have fun at Uni - Are you living close to home?....Cause cooking every day after studies is just πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ