nibbles....marriage bureau....wooahhhh....u guys took me a bit far...πŸ˜†

i didnt mean it like that...

i meant a place for us all to just chill.....😎

*saakshi_fan* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

and omgggg..

im really frustrated....

im still a senior memberπŸ˜’

i wanna be a goldie.....................................................r eally bad😎

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol tarah hun u have 2 make 1000 posts πŸ˜†

lol im sure there are some members that have a bf or are married!

ok well do u girls who are single like anybody?
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

whats a vm?

soooo anyone started on BOB πŸ˜›

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
^^^ video mix and whats BOB? πŸ˜•
jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot everyone!πŸ˜ƒ

Roshni, yeah, I'm really looking forward to uni because I'm getting dead bored at home!πŸ˜† Seriously, there is nothing like staying at home and doing well... nothing.πŸ˜† BOB means Battle Of the Bands. It's a competition in the fashion and beauty forum where groups representing brands do tasks. Check it out.. it's cool.😊

Nibs, really I think that Radha's fate to be single is following the fans too!πŸ˜› But concerning uni, I might have to cook. My mom is trying to teach me cooking but it's absolutely imposibble for me to remember how many teaspoons of masala, etc... is needed!πŸ˜† Plus, I fear for my kitchen ware whenever I'm in there!πŸ˜›

Edited by jedi_girl - 16 years ago
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

yeaaa i noe..

1000 posts....not that far away if u think about it...

just 200 more postsπŸ˜”

it was hard ot make 866😊

hahahah...i have the same problem bhavna...

ooo yeaaa...i was gunna ask u guys......

how to make this like spinach dip thingy...with the bread and all...

i dun even noe wut its calledπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

bhava.......i cant even make roti🀣thats worseπŸ˜†

Edited by *saakshi_fan* - 16 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

I can make Roti!πŸ˜ƒ

It comes out all soft but how the hell do you make it round?😑

Lovey jaan; I'll do some collecting for BOB later on today....but at the moment I have to get ready for my friends birthday party - - we're going to celebrate by shooting each other in the dark with lasers!😎

Bhavna - TIP: Write everything down and keep it safe; and then practise....Seriously; I can never do anything when my mum tries to teach me; it's better with recipes and then after the first time you can experiment!πŸ˜›

Tarah I hope you're not considering spamming!πŸ˜†....it took me ages to get to Goldie but the longer you stay on I-F; the more posts per day you make and when you reach about 2000 you forget about wanting to reach the next level!πŸ˜•

jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1000 to become Goldie??? Oh...I'm never going to get there! But Nibs you're right about forgetting to advance after a point.. I remember I was in another forum and I used to spend tons of time there just to go up one level. And then when I finally did, I got bored with it!πŸ˜†

Tarah, last time I tried to do rotis with my sister. It took me 15 minutes to do the first one and actually make it round. And when I cooked it, it nearly got burntπŸ˜† So it was my sis who finally took up the work because she said that everybody was hungry and with me cooking, they would all die of their hunger!πŸ˜›

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Lol well I could prob cook if I put my mind 2 it. i can make rotis but not round but I try 2 make as round as possible and it works sometimes! 😊 lol

Yea Bhavna u jus need 2 write it down and practise - thats really the key but sumtimes it will prob come naturally 2 u! yea it will take time esp if u havent made it b4 but with time im sure u will become a pro! uni shud b good and Im prob going nxt year 2 😳 Ive applied 2 a few unis and ive got offers jus need 2 decide which uni in the UK. Do u live in the US?

Tarah and Bhavna like nibu said hope u arent going 2 spam lol but honestly once u get 2 a certian amount of posts u dnt care and realise it sumtimes.