.:: Bak Bak Club - PAGE 54!!! ::. - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago

yeaaa...same type of clothing here too...

leggings

skinny jeans

baby doll tops

hoddies

flats

all kinds of other stuff...

and yuksss...

my shop is open for video avi requests..

theres only 3 spots....so hurry up and book ursπŸ˜†

dun worry.....ill make u the avis....just give me the links...and text ....w/e u wantπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by *saakshi_fan* - 15 years ago

At the risk of this turning in to a Twilight thread -

God; Edward!😍

You know, before I read this book I saw all these I-Fians going ga-ga over Edward and I thought they were justa crazy but I guess I understand why now!😳

And the dazzling bit was definitely cute....In New Moon there weren't that many Edward-Bella scenes!

I missed one and a half episodes of Gossip Girl!πŸ˜’

But the guys are cute so I'll make more of an effort to watch it!πŸ˜‰

Eeeks; it's snowing here and I have to walk to College tomorrow...Omg; everyone please pray that the weathers fine on the weekend cause I'm going camping!😳

P.S. How many of you are up for a Shlok-Radha gallery?πŸ˜›

literally edward dazzles me tooπŸ˜†

im like extremly excited for teh movie...

πŸ˜‰

yeaaa the GG guys are pretty cute....lovey realizes that tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰rite lovey

snow....arrgghhh we just had snow last friday........and its supposed to be spring..with all the flowers blooming and everythingπŸ˜³πŸ˜•

shloka gallery...and a place for there special scenes😳

that would be great...

but just wait a while...

we should make sure taht they actually stay together...

i wanna change my username...

im not much of a saakshi fan..i barely go on the KGGK forum😳

Lol wow this thread's gone 4ward alot lol

nibu which channel does gossip girl come on and wat time?

i havent read twilight but i really wanna and well yet clothin at the min isnt really anything diff
Hello, hello everyone πŸ€—! Haven't been here in a while and don't feel like reading all those bak-bak pages πŸ˜† From what I caught [sorry if its off topic] are you talking about "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer? Ugggh!!! See, there are three eighth grade English teachers and most of their classes are reading it optionally. Everyone loves it but I think the idea is dumb [a vampire falling in love?] so me and my friend decided that we ARE NOT going to read it. But we were in the school library the other day and she started to look for it! I was confuzzled πŸ˜› but then there was none left and I was relieved. But some of my other friends are obsessed with the book and have read all three of them in like three days ...

HAHA..neways πŸ˜† what else is new?

πŸ‘πŸΌ Esha
Hi esha 😊

I dnt think we've met lol but yea I havent read it but I do hope 2 esp if ppl are saying its a good book - seems as if ur boycotting the book lol
πŸ˜† Like it sounds interested, but then it doesn't...idk πŸ˜•, but I'm not going to boycott it..I loveee to read, I just dont want to read it πŸ˜³...Maybe I'll change my mind later..but don't let my negative attitude stop you πŸ˜›

πŸ‘πŸΌ Esha

esha....ur a fartπŸ˜†

roshni....im loving ur lucas/nathan siggy...so ur being sparedπŸ˜‰

okkk

lets stop with the twilight

something new

or did i already tell u guys

i make video avis.....hehehe im sooo happy...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by *saakshi_fan*

esha....ur a fartπŸ˜†

Thanx Tarah...thanx a lotπŸ˜†

and ill be sure to request lots of Gaurav siggies and avis from you later on since YOU always bug Nibbles for them πŸ˜‰ I miss him in MDTA...what if he was Radha's new love interest if something happened to Shlok?!?! idk...that idea just came to me πŸ˜† I would loveee Parivaar even more 😳 but I dooo love Sachin anyways [now I'm going to get beaten up by Yuks]

πŸ‘πŸΌ Esha