Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Esha dnt worry u havent stopped me from reading it and Tarah wat do u mean im being spared? πŸ˜† I didnt say anything neg against the book lol. Cool u making vid avis 😳 so can u stack them as well?

BTW I have a question for everyone my sister is deciding on a wedding song right and she likes 2 from aaja nachle with madhuri in it - 1 called ishq hua and the other iss pal now which 1 do u think she shud hav out of the 2? bear in mind she is meant 2 dance! thnx πŸ˜ƒ
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

u didnt read twilight...i believe thats a sin....in my perspectiveπŸ˜†

just  jokinπŸ˜‰

yuppp

i stack them tooπŸ˜‰

ill post an example later onπŸ˜ƒ

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
lol dnt worry I trust u u dnt need 2 prove anythin and u didnt answer my question!!! 😳
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *saakshi_fan*

yeaaa the GG guys are pretty cute....lovey realizes that tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰rite lovey

heeecckkkk yeess! i love penn badgley!! sooo cuteeee! i dont think him & blaire will last too long! it seems too good to be true! [drama of course needs to happen right?]

what about one tree hill? anyone following that?? i cried on the last episode! 😡

*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

roshni..i havent heard any of the songs...ill listen then ill decide

hehee...awww u trust me....hun i trust u tooπŸ€—luv u πŸ€—

lovey: is it cause the wedding was off? of lucas and linsday.....if ur crying over that ..ur a fart too....u can join in with eshaπŸ˜†

just jokinπŸ˜‰

i made a edward avi

just a tiny example...with no effects or background....etc...

just a avi...a normal oneπŸ˜‰

Tomiko thumbnail

Tarah; check out my new sig!

And what do you want to change your username to?....I wanted to change mine cause my schoolfriends worked out who I was and now they keep bugging me!πŸ˜†....But I lub nibbles and I can't think of a new wacky username!πŸ˜•

P.S. In case you didn't know - you have to PM Sree to change your username!πŸ˜›

Esha - 😲

Are you serious honey?.....But I guess I know what you mean - I didn't know why people were so crazy about this dude named Edward until I actually read the book - do give it a go!😳

And the only thing that stopped me from reading all three books in three days was the fact that my stupid library didn't have them!πŸ˜†

Roshu - is your sister dancing on her own or with a group?....Let me listen to the songs and I'll get back to you!πŸ˜›

P.S. GG airs on ITV2 at 10pm on Thursdays i.e. tomorrow!πŸ˜ƒ

And yes, the guys are just ☺️

Lovey; nope I don't watch OTH but Roshu always has it up on her sig space so I'm tempted!πŸ˜†

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Nibu I love ur siggies totally rocking!!! I think I will hav 2 get u 2 make a siggy 😳 lol. Lol Nibu my sister would be dancing with her husband - basically their first dance as husband and wife. thanx 4 the info of GG how long has it been on? Have I missed like a few episodes or is it pretty much new?

Yea lovey u shud kno im an oth fan! look at my siggies lol and yea I think I should change it now right lol. Well Nibu I love OTH but not everyone does - u can watch online tho. U actually missed the 1st and 2nd series on e4. They were repeating everyday at 3.30pm

Tarah honey the avi has come out gr8 congrats 4 being able 2 make it!! πŸ˜ƒ
Tomiko thumbnail

I'm going to have to put OTH on hold for now....got my exam timetable today and I'm freaking out!πŸ˜†

As for GG - you only missed two episodes....but if you go on to the ITV2 website [type Gossip Girl in to Google and it should come up] then you can watch the first two epis online!πŸ˜›

Thankoo for liking my sigs....I'm pushed for time making sigs these days but I try my best to meet requests!😳

And Tarah - cuuuuuuute avi!πŸ˜‰

P.S. Roshu, still haven't listened to the songs...fell asleep doing Maths today so trying to finish my work!πŸ˜†

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
lol thnx hun and dnt worry i understand the feeling
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

nibbles........u have exams and ur on IF.......πŸ˜†

omgggg edward and bella...i love that siggy.....make sure u rite for tarah, nibbles, and .........whoever else comes and claims there name on the siggy πŸ˜†

and i watch OTH...i love OTH....and obviously its going to be peyton-and lucas....not brucas πŸ˜‰

and i love that siggy of nathan and lucas.......wow, hollywood TV shows have a good selection in guysπŸ˜†

nibbles....i understand the stress of exams

thanx for all the appreciation...ill post another one soon....after yuks gives me the timings for shloka avisπŸ˜‰