Parivaar - Kartavya Ki Pariksha

.:: Bak Bak Club - PAGE 54!!! ::. - Page 7

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Tarah!

It's a saying....I.e. when you talk about OTH and its characters then I have no idea what you're saying....Same as if someone was talking to me French - I would have no idea what they were talking about!πŸ˜†

Get It?πŸ˜ƒ

Esha - my dad is on a spree to annoy me....earlier he cut of Zee which meant that all my Zee shows had to come from I-F....And now he's got rid of Sony where I watch KIT!😭

Other than that I watch Friends [Hooray for re-runs!], Moonlight, ANTM and Gossip Girl...Oh, and Ugly Betty when the series are running!πŸ˜›

Roshu - did you watch Gossip Girl Yesterday?

P.S. Esha - ouch....I hope she didn't ram the car in to someone's house like my dad did!πŸ˜† [NB: My dad is a good driver - on this occasion he went forward instead of reversing like he was meant to!πŸ˜•]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

gossip girl has already aired?! fill meee in !! lol so far they have only shown repeats since the premiere is in i think two weeks?

&&& ANTM.. do you guys like this season? i feel like its getting kinda of getting ennhh nowadays ... probably cause i dont like the girls

my favorites throughout the all the shows have been: caridee... salishia && danielle...

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------

nibbles!! how does it feel with no zee?! there are times where i would like for us to not have indian shows .. only because everyone in my house becomes addicted.. theres never a time our tv gets peace.. theres always our grandparents watching tv ! sooo annoying .. my mom always says "I HATE ZEE TV" lol .. we hate && love it .. but i dont mind it being cancelled cause i got IF !! <3

Edited by xl0ve - 16 years ago
imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nibbles

P.S. Esha - ouch....I hope she didn't ram the car in to someone's house like my dad did!πŸ˜† [NB: My dad is a good driver - on this occasion he went forward instead of reversing like he was meant to!πŸ˜•]

errr..actually Nibbles, she did πŸ˜†...the same exact thing! she was doing a U-turn in that driveways and went forward instead of reversing...it was a model house where people come and see an example of some of the houses...in my opinion, it was the prettiest model house πŸ˜ƒ...errr...not anymore 😳...when i got home fro school today, there was all yellow "CAUTION" tape across it πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ Esha
Edited by imprincess333 - 16 years ago
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

nanny's like carrie, their liscenese should be cancelled

yeaaa i get it nibbles....its the same thing with me...i dunno french....but i watch OTHπŸ˜ƒ

i watch moonlight too!!!!!! i love that show...its coming back on the 25th... i love vampires ☺️

i watch

Gossip Girl

Girlicious ....dunno how to spell it...its another version of PCD

CSI (all of them)

MOONLIGHTπŸ˜ƒ

Painkiller Jane

House

SimpsonsπŸ˜ƒ

and many more which i will list laterπŸ˜†

Tomiko thumbnail

Okay guys; I'm away for the weekend - going camping in the rain!😳

Will join in the discussions when I get back on Sunday Evening or Monday!πŸ˜›

*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

🀣

poor nibbles

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I realise I have missed alot of conversation but have u guys thought abt the sngs I was saying from aaja nachle for my sister 2 actually dance 2 as her first dance? ishq hua or iss pal

Nibu with my sisters wedding in 2 weeks I seriously do not hav time 2 watch tv πŸ˜† I will hav 2 watch it online sum other time. Is it good?

Yea tarah I memba when u had tht old ID and we will have 2 c abt oth

Yea I hate carrie!!! cant wait till it starts again 😳
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Nibu ur going camping? kool - is it part of the duke of edinburgh award?
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

sorry roshni forgotπŸ˜›

i think ishq hua would be great

but aaja nachle would be betterπŸ˜‰

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
lol they couldnt dance 2 aaja nachle as their first song πŸ˜† but thnx 4 answering hun - im expecting answers off everyone else 2! 😳 πŸ˜†