.:: Bak Bak Club - PAGE 54!!! ::. - Page 57

Posted: 15 years ago

Diya, I agree with your perspective and more people should see it like that.  The guy I met was completely grey and when I first saw him I was like 'Oh my, he's grey!' and I was completely turned off.  However, due to his lovely personality on the first visit, I decided to look beyond his grey hair and appearance.  It's a pity he didn't do the same!

So you think it might be live chat sessions?  Interesting!  We'll have to wait and see what their planning. 

Simran, according to me he is too shallow a person and does deserve you.  I get irritated with such people.  On a brighter note keep looking u will certainly find someone that is just right for u.😊  Keep smiling always! 

Diya, thanks so much for your kind words!  I will keep looking, I have faith that there is someone out there who is just right for me.  It just shows how we haven't even met and yet we all seem to understand each other a lot better than people who we do meet.  I guess it's because we are all very similar and that's why we all had parivaar in common.  Parivaar has ended, but I would hate to lose such a wonderful person as yourself and the others as friends, so definately all of us need to keep in touch. 

Keep Smiling tooπŸ˜ƒ!
Whoa guys, i have not been on IF in forever

anything new ? im going to go check the updates. did the show finish ? wow im so clueless πŸ˜›

Hey hun, well defo the show ended LOL the forum is dead

I guess it was an adrupt happy ending :)