pyaar kar l-kt FF ImPoRtAnT mSg PG 48!PLZ READ!! - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by Radhakrishna123

nice introduction can't wait for the first part!!😳

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon😊

illl try my best to update asap

My first try to a ff so here goes nothing:

Its 7:00am and the alarm clock goess off on the side of the bed.a hand reaches out from the covers to press the snooze button. The person takes the covers off her face and it is none other than our kt.
Kt just lays there for a sec ,stretching.then it hits her! her first day to her new college!
Kt:oh no!mera pehla din college ka!! im going to be late! She jumps out of her bed and rushes to her bathroom to brush her teeth and take a shower.when she got out of the shower she glanced over at the clock: 7:15.
Kt:man classes 8:00 baje shuru hoti hain!kahin derr to na hojaye!oh god!
She rushes to her closet and takes out a nice simple balck salwar kameez.and puts it on. Then she puts some kaajal on ,some perfume ,a bit of lip gloss and rushes downstairs.down there her mom,dad and sister kaajjal(surveen) are sitting dow for breakfast.as kt rushes down stairs her mom yells at her to eat breakfast!
Mom:beta nashta to karti ja!
Kt: nahi ma,mein late ho jaongi.
Mom:plz beta ek nawala(piece)kalo
Kt:ok mom.. Then her mom sticks a paratha in her mouth
Kt:ok bas mom,I gotta go!luv u!
Kajal(kj):arre wait up for me man!don't forget your dropping me off too!
Kt:ok jaldi kar!
They both get in their car and drive off.
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -
Laksh's house

Its 7:30 and someone is banging on a door!
Guy:dude wake up! Its 7:35!wake up!!wake up!
Were shown a neat room,neat and simple and then were showed a bed..a person is laying down with the sheet on his face.
We hear the guy again:man hurry up!!wake up!
Now the guy in bed takes the sheets off and its our lakshu!! His hair all messed and still half asleep!
Laksh:7:35!?!impossible!maine to alarm tho lagaya tha kal raat---then his eyes fall to the alram clock which the plug is off.
Laksh:oh no!!   he runs to the bathroom and gets ready!and then runs out the room
Laksh to the guy who was banging the door: dev bhaiyya!apne mujhe pehle kyun nahi uthaya!im late for college now!
Dev:maine nahi uthaya?!laksh..mai aur mom dono yaha kitni dafa tume uthane keliye aye the par----

Laksh cuts him off:ok ok!sorry!im late now!bye! And laksh goes off on his totally hot motorcycle.
---- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -
Kt and kaajjal walking in the college,looking around. They both saw how people knew there wat around ,went to other random people and talked to them. Kajal and kt was both thinking that one day they'll fit in the college they way everyone else is adjusted. kaajjal:kt..tumhari pehli class kounsi hai?
Kt:meri pehli class English hai,tumhari kounsi hai?
Kaj:chemistry! Iska matlab humari classes katti(together)nahi hai?!
Kt:its ok hum break main milenge ok?bye now go to class
Kaj:ok bye
And they both go there separate.while kt was looking for her homeroom she bumped into a guy which made knocked her papers down!
Kt:ow!..dekhe nahi chal sakte ?
Guy:excuse me!galti tumhari hai!
Kt:mere galti?! You were the one who was walkin carelessly?
Guy:kya kaha tumne?meri galti? tameez se baat karo apne seniors se

kt:seniors?agar senior ho tho pagal ki tarah bartav na karo.          manthan:wait a second wait a second!tumne mujhe pagal kaha? mujhe?you bloody-----
Some friend calling:mathan!come on man!class keliye derr hojaygi!
Manthan:later loser!and kicks her papers more farther from her!
Kt just sits there hurt and angry.she stars picking up her papers when a hand hands her her file with her papers,she lookes up and saw it was laksh(she didn't no him)
Laksh:ye lo,tumhare paper
Kt:oh,thank you
Laksh:no problem,tum iss college mai nahi ayi ho,na?
Kt nods. Laksh then says:Well welcome to the college im laksh.aur voh mathan tha,use door raho tho behtar hai,hes very rude.
Kt:hi,im Krishna tulsi but you can call me kt,everyone else does.
Laksh:nice to meet u,kt
Kt:ummm…laksh?tumhe pata hai home room kaha hai? She shows him her schedule.
Laksh:haan,mera bhi first class chemistry hai,chalo hum saath chalte hai.
Kt:sure
Kt felt weird being next to laksh.shed never been this close to a guy other than her father…
Laksh glanced at kt and saw her lost in her own thoughts….
Laksh:kt?..kt!*snaps his fingers*
Kt breaks out of her thoughts ………kt:oh sorry..voh…
Laksh smiles:its ok chalo..classroom pahonch gai(reached)
They both take a seat together.the professor comes in:good morning class!
Class:good morning professor!
Prof:we have a new student today,from new york joining us today..
He pointed at kt PROF:miss Krishna tulsi stand up please.
Kt stands up nervously….PROF:so class ,this is our new student I want you all to make her feel welcome,ok guys? You may sit down now(pointing at kt)
While the professor was explaining the lesson,laksh kept thinking about kt…how shes so different then everyone.she wears shalwar kameez and looks so beautiful ,so simple without flaunting her body.he kept replaying the convo with him and kt.he kept thinking about how she didn't jump up at him,and try to flirt with him like other girls usually do.
Kt was lost in laksh's thoughts too…he was so nice!so ..soo ..so welcoming,so unlike other guys who usually make fun of her because of her wearing salwar kameez.she kept thinking about his amazing eyes!!!

And this ends with them thinking of each other

im soooo sooo sooo sorry it wasnt so awesome!or wodnerful!or exciting!but i promise ill try to make it better!u guys if u want an e-mail update Pm me ur e-mail and ill e-mail u guys all at the same time tht i updated......and like i said my first ff..my very first try and everything...so plz tell me how i can improve

Edited by aishu_fan - 15 years ago
this is kt's salwar suit: Edited by aishu_fan - 15 years ago

Originally posted by desigrl05

what a sweet part!! loved it!

really!?!wow thnx

aye, friend that was too short!!! 😭 😭 😭
thanks for the pm by the way, this is an awesome ff beggining, i know u can update on the weekends, so hope to see more great updates from u.
hey that was really gud plz continue
Posted: 15 years ago
great start loved ittttt it was very good

Plzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

aye, friend that was too short!!! 😭 😭 😭
thanks for the pm by the way, this is an awesome ff beggining, i know u can update on the weekends, so hope to see more great updates from u.

aww thnk u!thnk u very very much!!too short!?lol i thought it was bit long,i was scared u guys'd think it was too long and boring

Originally posted by bradford3

hey that was really gud plz continue
thnk u!!i will

Originally posted by Radhakrishna123

great start loved ittttt it was very good

Plzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon

thnk u very much!!il try to continue soon!