pyaar kar l-kt FF ImPoRtAnT mSg PG 48!PLZ READ!! - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
part 2

after a few more classes with laksh and some without him,it was lunch time.kt found her way to the lunch spot and sat there reading her book.then a girl comes upto her and says:hi!indian,right? kt nodded    archita:cool im indian too,by the way im archita.she extended a hand out and shook hands with kt. KT:im krishna tulsi but everyone calls me kt. archita:oh nice name,tumhara pehla din hai college main,na? KT:haan..   archita:dont worry sab log yahan bahout nice hai.sab very friendly hai,except......except those guys over there...she pointed at mathan and his friends. ARCHITA:those r the guys your really want to stay away from. KT:haan,mujeh pata hai,aaj subah main manthan sai takrai(bumped)and told archita the whole story. ARCHITA:wow u stood up to him!? he hates tht.dude be careful vo tumse badla na le! KT:its ok main nahi darne vali. they both laguhed.and so for 10 more mintues they talked about how saif ali khan looked so awesome in his new movie RACE and how they LOVVED katrina's outfits.ARCHITA:omg remember tht one blue outfit katrina wore in the club song?!it wa ssoo cute! KT:it was nice but too slutty for my taste.but i luvvved her white coat in the bank scene! ARCHITA:omg id give even give a coach bag to have tht coat! they both laffed...
ARCHITA:wel nice meeting you kt i have to go now!see you! KT:ok bye

archita left,kt looked at her schedule,and then her watch she had about 20 more mintues until her next class.so she decided to read the rest of her book.then manthan and his friends came upto kt and circled her.when kt noticed she got up and tried to move them.but they didnt budge. KT:hatto mere raste se!tumhari problem kya hai? MATHAN:mere problem tum ho!tumne mujse jaise subah baat ki,vaise koi nahi karta,thodi izzat se baat karni hogi,samji! KT:i can talk however i want to.iske baare main tum kya karloge?hmm?kya karloge?darpok!(coward). manthan then got realy mad at her and winked to his friends.MANTHAN:mai tho darr gaya,isse tho jane do,then he moved out of her way.just then his friends vircled her and started pushing her in a cricle( u no like tossing her around from one guy to another) KT:stop plz!! plz no!stop! and starts crying! right then laksh walks in the room and looks at the people crowded around.and sees its mathan's group teasing a girl....omg its kt!

laksh ran to kt's help.laksh tried to push then away so he punched one of them,which stopped them all and kt fell to the floor.manthan went up to laksh and said:wats ur problem man! and he tried to punch laksh but he dodged it.and instead went to his stomach!which got the rest of his group up and atta!so they all started fighting and laksh started fighting back.so far laksh was winning until one of them came behind him and held him still so they can pound on him when kt saw this she couldnt take it.she ran to them and started punching them ,trying to take them off.but no use,she was too weak.KT:please stop!nahi plz! stop it!! manthan started laughing and held her against him and pushed her on the floor which made her head bleed.that made something in laksh pop!he broke through the guy who was holding him and started beating all of them and almost knocked each of them out just when somone cried out:principal aa raha hai!chalo!so laksh left them bloody and everythign and staggered to a seat.he go some napkins and started to dab his bloody forehead. KT:laksh!tum teek tho ho!omg! kitna khoon behra hai!omg laksh im soo sorry!laksh chalo mere hostel main chalo.omg laksh im soo sorry! and kt started sobbing .laksh looked at her like with an awww look. and kt kept sobbing and pushing laksh torwards her hostel room.while they were climbing hte steps kt tried to keep him up by-u no like putting his arm over he shoulder-.when they reached her room laksh felt his head and saw there was more blood.KT:laksh tum yaha beto(pointing to the sofa)main abhi dawa leke atti hoon.laksh sat down and put dawa on laksh like in tht one epi.KT:laksh im soo sorry,ye sab mere vaja se hua.im soo sorry.laksh puts kt's chin up and says:kuch tumhari galti nahi hai,vo sab us manthan ki galti hai. KT:par laksh---- LAKSH cut her off and put a finger on her lips:shhhhh....maine kaha na kuch tumhari galti nahi hai. KT and laksh stare at each other a little and then kt looks down kinda blushing and puts the bandage on his head,his hand and etc. when she was done shes like :laksh tum teek tho ho na?tumhe kuch pain killers laa doon?kuch paani peena? LAKSH: kt im fine,chinta mat karo.acha thanks for the bandage -pointing to his bandage-then hes like owwww cuz his hand hurts. kt rushes to his help

KT:omg laksh!

LAKSH:its ok main chalta hoon

laksh gets up and theres some blood stains on her sofa,so when he got off she let out a audible gasp.

laksh looked back at kt who was looking at her sofa.

LAKSH:oh..sorry...voh mere vaja se......tumhara sofa..

KT:nahi laksh,tumhari vaja sai kuch nahi.aur tum jao apne room main araam kao.chalo jao!and she pushes him out of the room and yells pain killers lene mat bhoolna,and coses the door.

laksh just ruffles his hair and smileS:paagal!

do tell me what u think and dont forget to comment!i hope its not too long Edited by aishu_fan - 16 years ago
😳
double thumbs up to ur writing skills!!! loved the way the story is goin!!! thanks for the pm once again!!!! continue soon, this too was a little short but a little longer then the last part!!! iss baar chod diya tumko maine, agli baar nahin chodongi!!!! (jk friend, by the way my name is shivani) continue soon, and don't be scared, well all need more great writers like u. Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

😳
double thumbs up to ur writing skills!!! loved the way the story is goin!!! thanks for the pm once again!!!! continue soon, this too was a little short but a little longer then the last part!!! iss baar chod diya tumko maine, agli baar nahin chodongi!!!! (jk friend, by the way my name is shivani) continue soon, and don't be scared, well all need more great writers like u.

o wow!really?πŸ˜ƒ u like it?!thnk u sooo much!!inshallah ill try to make it longer.iss bar chod diya?thank god,varna mera kya haal hota?lol lovley name shivani!asbloutley luvley!my name is maryam and ill try to update ASAP

Originally posted by aishu_fan

o wow!really?πŸ˜ƒ u like it?!thnk u sooo much!!inshallah ill try to make it longer.iss bar chod diya?thank god,varna mera kya haal hota?lol lovley name shivani!asbloutley luvley!my name is maryam and ill try to update ASAP

kind friend, relax tension nai lene ka!!! lolz....if u r busy take ur time!!! but yes u r doin very well. oh ya i thinkin about starting my own lkt ff, called Ishq Hua!! i'm inspired by u!!! I never wrote a ff on kyunki forums but only in the KS forum. Please read and reply!!

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

kind friend, relax tension nai lene ka!!! lolz....if u r busy take ur time!!! but yes u r doin very well. oh ya i thinkin about starting my own lkt ff, called Ishq Hua!! i'm inspired by u!!! I never wrote a ff on kyunki forums but only in the KS forum. Please read and reply!!

lolz thnk u for ur relaxing words,im  just hopin my ff updates are and iwll be good and u guys liek them,thts wat i really hope. INSPIRED BY ME? O WOW!!THTS LIKE THE NICEST MOST SWEETEST THING NAYONE HAS EVER SAID TO ME!!  U REALLY MADE MY NIGHT!NOW IM GONNA GO TO SLEEP WITH AMILE ON MY FACE,LOL.

KS forum? KS stands for....?lol my badz i dunno wat it stands for.anywayz thnx for the encouragin words,DI!

lolz thnk u for ur relaxing words,im  just hopin my ff updates are and iwll be good and u guys liek them,thts wat i really hope. INSPIRED BY ME? O WOW!!THTS LIKE THE NICEST MOST SWEETEST THING NAYONE HAS EVER SAID TO ME!!  U REALLY MADE MY NIGHT!NOW IM GONNA GO TO SLEEP WITH AMILE ON MY FACE,LOL.

KS forum? KS stands for....?lol my badz i dunno wat it stands for.anywayz thnx for the encouragin words,DI!

ks stand for Kasam Seh lolz....its k no need to say sorry hun

great job very very nice part πŸ‘
Can't wait to read moreπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Plzzzzzzzzzzz cotnine soon πŸ˜›

Originally posted by Radhakrishna123

great job very very nice part πŸ‘
Can't wait to read moreπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Plzzzzzzzzzzz cotnine soon πŸ˜›

thank u soo much for the compliments,i need about 3 more comments and then ill continue

is this all the l-kt fans we have?i never new we never had such few l-kt fans!

is this all the l-kt fans we have?i never new we never had such few l-kt fans!

that's exactly wat im sayin