pyaar kar l-kt FF ImPoRtAnT mSg PG 48!PLZ READ!! - Page 38

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by aish_fan

salam namaste readers!

i miss u guys all! and im osrry i havent been able to update my ff...but kya karron stupid teachers are piling homework on us like anythign! i did get a start on it but im having writers blcok,meanign i cant htink of anything!!!!!
i know u guys r probably thinkin when im gonna upadte!or i might end it...!welle ven if ur not thining it about the ending it part im still not ending it so no worries mainly ebcuz my main source of inspiration to keep going on:my aali jaanu!
aaliyah i luv u!
anywho plz be patient and bear with me!luv u all!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Aishu I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE being ur inspiration and thank u soooooo much for continuing!!! I love ur fanfic!! ur truly an amazing and fantastic writer!!!!!!  that type of writing requires time and skill so dont worry hun, take ur time!!! im patient like a good girl!😳   i have all the time in the world to wait for u! dont stress!!! love u hun!!😳😃
Originally posted by Angelic_Pari

Here is a Siggy for your Birthday😛 Happy Birthday Dude😉

Lots of love,
Pari
thank you soooooo much pari!!! omg!!really mera dil itnaaaaa khush hoagaya tht u remembered and wished,ke me bata nahi sakti!! thnk u soooooooo much for the siggie and wish!!!! im soo happpy u just made me more happier!!really yaar!thnk u soo soo much! i luv u!

Here is a Siggy for your Birthday😛 Happy Birthday Dude😉

Lots of love,
Pari
*whoopsie! double post*
Edited by aish_fan - 15 years ago

Haiiiillaaa mary.... aaj tera birthday hai dude.... ye main kaise bhooolll gayi...😲 but HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING... HOPE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE....😛 aur haan....ek hi demand hai apni.... Pulkit ko aur humko kabhi bhoole se bhi bhooll mat jaana😛😉😳 Love you man😃

Pari
*doble post!*
Edited by aish_fan - 15 years ago
hey bhagwan u pmed me for this??? maryam i don't care how long it takes for u to update....I'M NOT GOING TO STOP READING UR FF UNTIL THE END!!!! K? LOL.... Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 years ago
no problem take your time will be waiting😳
I finally caught up. It was superb
You truly are a wonderful writer. Take your time to write it, i'm willing to wait 4 such a fanfic.

I liked the fact that laksh listened to the girls but made as if he didn't know a thing. It was good to see manthan being startled when kt shouted. The guy watching her is really sick. The ones in the car were real jerks, i hate such guys but the response they got was funny, especially the bit about staying at the end of the world. I really hope dev and kaajal get their romance started soon.
thank u soo soo much with ur guyss patience...i luv my readers!i promise ill try to update asap,i already got started..!!