Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Dr.Smart

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh great great great great fantastic fabulous terrific outstanding mind-blowing beyond work........its written wonderfully......please do continue.....

palchin

awwww plachin!!*sniff* sniff*tht sooo *sniff* nice of u!!! thnk u soo much DI!!luv ya! im almost done wrtiing it and the next part will be up soon 'shallah

aishu_fan thumbnail

Part 3
Lash just left and kt sits in her room just thinking…thinking about laksh…
KT: I hope laksh will be alright….laksh…kitna acha banda hai..agar vo waqt par nahi aata to..to pata nahi mera kya hojata.. While kt apne khyalon main khoye hui hai,kajjal ka phone atta haii. KAJU:hey kt!kya chalra ra hai!skool ka pehla din kaise tha?acha tha na? Tum---
KT:arre,itna sawal poochogi to jawab kaise sunogi
KAJU:hhehe true…so…wats up!
KT:sab kuch teek hai,maine ek dost banaye
KAJU:really?Indian? KT:yup,ek second,tum mujhe aaj pura din college main nazar kyun nahi aye?break main bhi nahi KAJU:o haan,main tumhe batan bhool gayekai tumhare college main nahi jati     
KT:kyun? KAJU:vo actually mujhe dusre sheher main ki college ki scholar shir mili hai
KT:omg!!congrats kaju!tumne mom ko bataya?
KAJU:haan aur vo bhi bhout khush thi
KT:wow tho kab jaana hai tumhe,kahan jaana hai tume?
KAJU:agle hafte aur main texas jar rahi hoon.
KT: o wow kool,OMG!main to batan bhool gay ke mere saath aaj kya hua?
KAJU:kya hua di?ab teek tho hai?
Kt:haan sab teek hai ,tu sirf sun meri baat,aaj subah main jab jarahi thi class main tho ek ladke se takrai(and she told kajjal the whole story and how she met laksh ,but she left the part out where she called him up in her room. KAJU: o wow di!this laksh character tho bada hi handsome dikta hoga ,na?
KT:come to think of it, he is.
KAJU: ooooooo! KT: bakwas na kar!main na thdi kisi ladke ke chakr main phas ne vali
KAJU:yea yea…anyway I have to go bye. KT:bye
Kt hung up the fone and went to take a shower.while she was taking a shower ,the corner of her forehead was hurting.she ignored it,but then it kept hurting ,she kept ignoring it. After a while she got out and put her bath robe on and started combing her hair in the mirror. When she wiped the mist off the mirror and saw what was bothering her head! She had a huge scar on her forehead which was bleeding at the moment. KT:ye ghau(wound) kaise? Then she remember when manthan pushed her. She put the bandage on got dressed and started reading a book .she finished and went to sleep
------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------'
The next day kt got up and got ready in this salwar kameez:

she put some kajjal( kohl,/eyeliner) on and GUESS perfume and went to college. When she reached there she was walking in the hall and saw laksh getting of his bike her heat did a little flip flop. She wanted to ask him how he was feeling. She almost ran up to him but she stopped herself because she didn't because all of his friends were around him. KT: I don't want to go up to him in front of all his friends…ill ask him at break time.. Classes went on and homework kept piling up.. At break time kt didn't eat lunch because she wanted to get a head start on her homework.while she was all lost and focused on homework,laksh was looking for her.he couldn't find her anywhere.LAKSH:ye kt kahan gaye..? Laksh was wandering in the halls when he passed the lunch room and he spotted kt working on her homework. Laksh walked up to her table and just stood there watching her work,she looked sooo beautiful so serene,so focused…laksh didn't no what was happening in that moment but it seemed like a lifetime that he was staring at kt when he realized what he was doing. When he looked at kt again he saw frustration on her face,he went behind her shoulder and saw she was having trouble with a trig question. KT:ok u take the cosine and do the opposite over hypotenuse ..now what?that's the not the answer I should've gotten! She puts her head down and takes a deep breath and gets bak up and does it again,still not the right answer! KT:what's the answer!? Laksh whispers in her ear softly: need some help? And smells her perfume which makes him go head over heels. KT jumps a lil…KT:omg laksh!tum kab aye?tumne mujhe to darra hi diya. LAKSH: sorry,I didn't mean to scare you. Anyway u need help? KT:yes please,I don't get any of this trig stuff! And starts crying (well not crying CRYING but crying like u no when u make crying sounds when u don't get sumfin,I do when I don't get my hmwk,lol).laksh smiles and says lao book dekhao,kt faces the book torward him and (over her shoulder still standing up) laksh bends over and looks at it and studies a question for a second and start explaining it and so far kt kinda got it and looked at him and was a bit surprised to be this close to laksh and laksh too stopped explaining and looked at kt ,he got in a little closer and kt kinda gave in and when they almost kissed the bell for next period rang. They both separated.kt started relaly blushing and getting flustered,like putting her hair behin her ears .LAKSH: um..kt.. Do u want me to tutor u? KT:um..uh..yea sure….thanks
LAKSH:sure no problem um mujhe teek college ke baad fountain ke saamna milna,teek hai? Kt nodded. When they started walking kt called behind her ( KT):uh..laksh.. Laksh turned around KT:thanks again
Laksh smiled and started walking. As the day went on kt kept getting more and more nervous.she was kinda excited to go to his house but very nervous.she had butterflies in her stomach and by last period she kept getting more nervous. Kt thinking: why am I getting so nervous? why? its not like if I like him or anything……do I? No I don't.! do I? she kept denying and asking her self meekly. Once last period bell rang she almost jumped out of her seat. PROFESSOR: ok students, class dismissed. KT got her trig assignment and waited by the fountain.she waited for laksh and about after 3 minutes she thought out loud:laksh kaha hai? Laksh softly whispered in her ear :main yahan hoon. His voice made kt's heart jump.she turned arounfd and saw laksh standing there grinning. LAKSH: maine tumhe dara tho nahi diy,na? Kt shook her head no. LAKSH: to phir chale? Kt:haan chalo… kt followed laksh to his motorbike which was soooo hott and black and looked brand new. But kt felt nervous ,she never remembered sitting on a motorbike ever except when she was a lil kid and she went to over seas.and she was nervous for the fact that shed be having to hold on to laksh,not that there was anything wrong with that,it just made her a little uncomfortable.laksh put kt's bag and his in the lil basket tht's behind the motrocycle and got on and then told kt to get on. When they both got on,laksh told kt to hold on tight. Kt just held on to laksh's jacket,she didn't want to put her arms around him,she was too embarrassed.so she just held on his jacket.when they reached a red light laksh looked bak and then turned.kt took that as a signal that it wasn't exactly comfortable with her almost pulling his jacket off. LAKSH:um..kt tum na mujhe achi tarah se pakro varna gir jao gi. Kt was hesitant on putting her arms around his(u no like amrita was in vivah in tug of war?).laksh saw that In the reir view mirror and smiled and thought:wow girls would die to be in her place aur yeh hai kai aise beti(sit) hui hai(like self respectedly).LAKSH:KT its ok put ur arms around me like this (and he took her arms and placed it around him),now hold on tight kt,signal will be green any minute. Kt felt her self blush as she held on tight on him.
They now reached shantiniketan and both went in.LAKSH:MOM im home aur saath mai kisi ko laya hu GANGA:arre beta tu agaya?ar tu kise saath laya,and she saw kt. GANGA:laksh…ye tumhari nahi girl friend hai kya? To kt: tum dono ki jodi bhouti achi lagti hai .KT felt her self go redddd.. KT:nahi aunty-vo-actually.. LAKSH:mom!aap bhi na!yeh mere college main nahi student ayi hai,aur ise koi help chaiya tha ,to isliye im tutoring her. GANGA:chalo acha hai yeh tumhari mini skrits vali ladkiyan ki tarah nahi hai. LAKSH:MOM!!GANGA:ok ok beta,jaake par. LAKSH:sorry about my mom. KT:don't be shes very nice.
Laksh:so lets get started on trig? KT:yea sure.

so what do u think guys?too long?to short?too boring? i hope it wasnt boring....

Edited by aishu_fan - 16 years ago
ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
Wow!!gr8 ff!!loved it!! 😳 Too gud!!waiting for more romance!!

-abhi
aishu_fan thumbnail
thankx guys!ill update after 3-4 more comments
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i likey!!!! it was so cute!!!!! Oh yea babe when u make the dialogs can u put them like how i do in my ff, i keep loosin my spot when i read ur ff!!!! the length was good this time!!!! it was so cute once again, please continue soon!!! 😳 i loved the dress u posted as well. Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago
aishu_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

i likey!!!! it was so cute!!!!! Oh yea babe when u make the dialogs can u put them like how i do in my ff, i keep loosin my spot when i read ur ff!!!! the length was good this time!!!! it was so cute once again, please continue soon!!! 😳 i loved the dress u posted as well.

ohhh ok!!thnk u for the compliment and suggestion,i was having trouble with the dialouges,i didnt no how else to put it,thnkx man

Riyaa147 thumbnail
amazing part really nice and it wasn't boring😳😳😳

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cotinue soon😛
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Such a awesome FF! 😳
Love it Maryam!
-Asma..

aishu_fan thumbnail
Recap: LAKSH:sorry about my mom. KT:don't be shes very nice.
Laksh:so lets get started on trig? KT:yea sure.
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------
Laksh leads kt to the study and sit down on the sofas. They both sit by each other and start on the lessons…
LAKSH-- so did u get the assignment u needed help on?
Kt-yea. Here it is… and she hands him the paper..
Laksh takes the paper and studies the question a bit,and explains it to kt.
Laksh-u get it so far? Kt nodded and laksh continued explaining.in the middle of explaing kt cut him off and put her hand on laksh's shoulder(like aish did in taal on anil kapoor's shoulder in tht one song ramta jogi) and said:uh..laksh..abh tak tho samaj aya par after doing the cosine I don't get the right answer on this question. Laksh kinda looked on the side and smiled at kt holding his shoulder,and as soon as kt realized what she was doin she took it off and blushed..
Kt:-oh..sorry
Laksh mumbled-don't be..
Kt-kuch kaha tumne?
Laksh-nahin kuch nahin,-turning his attention to the paper laksh started explaining the question to her-
L-kt u get the wrong answer because ur supposed to do the tangent and then square root not cosine. And showed her on her paper. He leaned over and showed her the work he worked out the problem .while he was leaning by her kt felt her heart beat faster and she could feel her face grow hot. To kt,he smelled like axe,soap and something else,it was making her lose focus.laksh looked at kt blushing and smiled ,he could smell her GUESS perfume ,which made him go head over heels.kt looked at laksh,and vice versa.they were both having a little staring moment when kt lowered her gaze and said
Kt-um..laksh? Time kya hai?
Laksh understanding her uncomfortable ness smiled inside
Laksh--um ..8:30,kyun?
Kt thinking derr horii hogi,aur raat bhi hone vaali hai
Kt--um nahin kuch nahin..vo..problem phir se samjasakte ho? And they both study for 15 more minutes.then ganga walked in and saw them both working .
Ganga- arre tum dono itna paroge,ya kuch khana bhi khaoge?chalo maine khana lagadiya abh aake khana khalo.
Kt-thank u aunty par andehra(dark)hora hai,aur mujhe vaapis hostel main bhi to jaana hai.
Ganga: par beta kuch kha ke to jao
Kt-nahi aunty---
L-come on kt,please?
Kt-ok..
Ganga smiled at how kt wouldn't refuse to laksh.
Ganga-aao na beta..aao..leading her to the table
They all sat on the table and ganga asked kt:tumhara naam kya hai beta?
Kt-krishnatulsi
Ganga-krishnatulsi…kitna pyaara nam hai
Kt thank you
laksh almost started eating when ganga stopped him
Ganga-laksh!kt yaha humare gar pehli baar aye hai,humare mehmaan(guest) hai use to pehle lene do.
Kt felt as if she was making their usual dinner something different.
Kt-nahin aunty---
Ganga-kt beta,itna formal na ho,apna hi ghar samjo
Kt-thank u aunty
Just then sahil walked into the room and sat down on the table..
Ganga-aj tum kaam sai jaldi agaye ho..
Sahil--haan,bas aise hi…-looking torwards kt- yeh humara mehmaan koun hai?
Ganga- yeh Krishna tulsi hai ,laksh ki class main parthi hai,aur laksh se tutorin lessons lene aye thi
Sahil--hello beta
Kt:--hello uncle
Sahil-arre laksh tumne kabhi bataya nahi ke tum itne smart bangaye ho ke logon ko tutor kare ho
Laksh: dad!
Sahil:sorry beta. Saying it laffingly
After eating dinner and a fun conversation that made kt feel like she was not an outsider..sahil had to go back to work and laksh went to drop his dad off in the car
------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
KT-- Thank you very much,aunty,for such a lovely dinner
Ganga--no problem at all beta, im glad u liked it,phir se zarorr aana ,ok?
Kt--ok,thank you aunty
Ganga-arre ye kya thnk u thnk u lagaya hu hai?kya hum tumko paraye(stranger) lagte hai
Kt--nahi aunty ji,aise koi baat nahi hai
And for another few minutes of chatting…
Kt--acha aunty ji main chalti hoon
Ganga--jab bhi man karega yaha aane keliye ,to yahan aje na,tumhare gar hi samjo
Just then laksh comes in and sees kt holing her bag and everything
Laksh:tum ja rahi ho?lau main tume hostel drop karde tha hoon
Kt--nahi laksh its ok,main auto se chali jaoungi
Laksh--nahi kt,tum auto main kaise ja sakti ho,aur vaise bhi raat bhout ho chuki hai,bhotu dangerous bhi hai raat ko
Ganga--ha kt beta,yeh teek kehra hai,raat ko bhouti hi khatarnak hai
Kt--ok,chale?
Laksh--haan chalo
Laksh sat on the motorbike and then kt got up hesitantly,as she was still uncomfortable.
It was night,it was cold ,and laksh was going real fast-or so it semed-which made kt hold on real tight onto laksh. When they stopped on a red light,kt sneezed.
Laksh:bless u
Kt-thank u
Laksh looked bak and saw kt shivering a bit and shaking…
Laksh-kt tumhe tand lagri hai ,mere jacket utharlo aur apne upar le lo.
Kt--nahi laksh its ok.….aachoo!!!
Laksh--zid mat karo pehen lo
Kt took the jacket off and put it on
When he reached her hostel kt got off and said:
Kt--laksh…..
Laksh-hmm?
Kt -thanks
Laksh-kisliye?(I seriously hate when guys ask tht,its like wat do u think!?)
Kt-tutoring keliye,aur tumahre help keliye aur--
Laksh-is main thanks ki kya baat hai?hum dost hai,na?
Kt-haan
Laksh-to dosti main no thanks,aur no sorry
Kt-smiles and says ok then good night laksh
Laksh-good night kt
plzz dooo comment!!i really really hope u guys like it
ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
Lovely Part!! 👏 Akhir Pyaar Ho Gaya!! 😳 😳 😉 Jaldi se mila do inhe!!

-gr8 part!!
-abhi