Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

no update yet???? babe r u slacking??? lolz im jus jokin i was bored. update whenever u can!! 😉

lol im trying to think inka milan kaise hoga!!lol!!!

Dr.Smart thumbnail
SO WHEN ARE YOU POSTING.....I HAVE BEEN SLACKING ON MY FF UT YOU DON'T SLACK......I WILL CONTINUE ONLY IF YOU CONTINUE....UNDERSTAND!!!! 😆 ANYWAYS HOPE YOU DO CONTINUE....AND I DESERVE TO YELL AT YOU BECAUSE I AM OLDER 🤡 [ 😎 🤣 :o)]

PALCHIN
aishu_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Smart

SO WHEN ARE YOU POSTING.....I HAVE BEEN SLACKING ON MY FF UT YOU DON'T SLACK......I WILL CONTINUE ONLY IF YOU CONTINUE....UNDERSTAND!!!! 😆 ANYWAYS HOPE YOU DO CONTINUE....AND I DESERVE TO YELL AT YOU BECAUSE I AM OLDER 🤡 [ 😎 🤣 :o)]

PALCHIN

ok maharani ji!!jo hukm farmai!!main abhi apka hukm manke apni fanfic continue karoungi,gustafi maaf!lol

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

hey you guys sign this Pulkit petition it is a new one!!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/912145

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago
hey palchin and maryam, if none of u update then i won't either!!! lolz....come on palchin, u've been slackin!!!! i wanna read more of ur great ff as well. Maryam u better update soon!!! Or else....(won't finish...u know the rest) 😆
aishu_fan thumbnail
hhaaa!!ok im almost done!!plzz dont go to "or else!!!" lol!!
Dr.Smart thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

hey palchin and maryam, if none of u update then i won't either!!! lolz....come on palchin, u've been slackin!!!! i wanna read more of ur great ff as well. Maryam u better update soon!!! Or else....(won't finish...u know the rest) 😆

THAT REALLY TRUE....I HAVE BEEN SLACKING BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL UPDATE SOON.....AND TRULY DON'T STOP UPDATING BECAUSE OF ME......I AM A REALLY LAZY PERSON.....BUT I FEEL SO BAD TO SEE SO MANY PEOPLE WAITING FOR ME TO UPDATE.....

PALCHIN

Originally posted by: Dr.Smart

THAT REALLY TRUE....I HAVE BEEN SLACKING BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL UPDATE SOON.....AND TRULY DON'T STOP UPDATING BECAUSE OF ME......I AM A REALLY LAZY PERSON.....BUT I FEEL SO BAD TO SEE SO MANY PEOPLE WAITING FOR ME TO UPDATE.....

PALCHIN

actually now that u guys are my good online friends, i did stop updating!!! I alreadt wrote part 6 but not puttin it up until u and maryam put urs up!!! good luck friends 😉

aishu_fan thumbnail

part 5
recap:Kt -thanks
Laksh-kisliyeKt-tutoring keliye,aur tumahre help keliye aur--
Laksh-is main thanks ki kya baat hai?hum dost hai,na?
Kt-haan
Laksh-to dosti main no thanks,aur no sorry
Kt-smiles and says ok then good night laksh
Laksh-good night kt
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
part 5:
after kt and laksh went home they both laid on the bed and sighed...and thought bout each other.
kt remebered every moment she was with laksh,she remembered when laksh lend her a hand when her papers fell,each time they were so close to each other,the time..they were about to ...kiss.....
it cant be love! can it?what is love anyways?she kept having a little fight in her head wether she was in love or not..wait!if she was..did laksh feel the same about her? but is this lovee!!??
kt put some songs on,on her ipod and relaxed and listened to the lyrics of falguni pathak's Yeh kisne jadoo kiya :
yeh kisne jadoo kiya
kyun mera jhoome jiya
kya mera dil kho gaya
ye mujhko kya ho gaya
<..............................................>
Panchi ke jaise main udne lagi hun kyun,
chanda sitaron se judne lagi hun kyun,
Panchi ke jaise main udne lagi hun kyun,
chanda sitaron se judne lagi hun kyun,
yun hi main khoyi rahoon
saanso me sapne bunu
jaane kya socha karun
kya mera dil kho gaya

it kinda hit kt that her symptoms were in the song!!
she always felt as if her jiya jhoomtha hai.har waqt sochti rethi hoon.."saanso me sapne bolo".
kt:kya yahi pyaar hai?..haan mere khyaal yahi pyaar hai! ...omg! im in love!!im in love!!par kya laksh mujhse pyaar karta hai?
-------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
laksh thinking -ye kitna ajeeb mehsoos kar raha hoon?jabse main kt se mila usi ke bare main sochta rehta hoon..uski khubsurti ,uski hayaat(modesty),uski masumiyat(innocence).
laksh sighs out loud :hai!!mujhe lagta hai pyaar hogaya.. par kya vo mujhse pyaar karti hai? agar haan to kaise izhaar karegi,main janta hoon,vo nahi kar payenge,itni sharmili hai-laksh smiled at the thought of kt blushing at all over there little moments.. par agar nahi hai to?looks up to the ceiling:baghwan aap hi madad karsakte ho mere!plz baghwan kt ko bhi kash muj se hi paar hai and on the other side..kt was making the same parayer/wish.
--------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
next day at college kt got up got ready and chose this salwar suit:but a little less fancy
when she got down she saw people crowded an area..some people crying histarically,some people whispereing...there was an ambulence and police cars. kt went to go ask archita what happened..wehn she was archita,she looked a bit sad.
kt-arre archita..yeh sab..kya hua?
Arch-kt,a girl's been murdered!
kt:wat!?
arch:haan ,everyone's so shocked,and get this,there was simliar killing in college not too far from here,they say they were catching on to him so he switched his targert, kt im scared!
KT:im scared too!
arch:and guess wat? we all have to leave the dorm,and go somewhere else,because who knows the killer might strike again
kt:omg!!i cant believe htis!!its so unreal man!
arch:well i gotta go!c u soon!stay safe!

kt was so shocked,and scared...what if the killer was aorund here..hiding? waiting... just then she felt someone pull her arm. she screamed and then the peson put a hand over her mouth!
person:shhh!!kt!!main hoon!!laksh!!
kt:laksh?omg tumne to darra diya! tumne suna kya hua?
laksh:haan,bhout bura hua!
kt-haan,aur isse bura hai kai hum hostel se bahar rehna chaiya hai!aur pata nahi kya karrron.  apna ghar nahi jasaki kyunki mere ma aur sab new york main hain,sirf thodi derr yaha rahi thi.  aur motel  keliye itne paise bhi nahi hai!pata nahi kya karoon!
laksh-isme sochne ki baat kya hai? mere saath raho
kt-kya?
laksh-haan,tum mere ghar reh sakti hoon
kt-nahi,main tum aur tumhari family par bouj nahi rehna chahti
laksh-nahi kt,bilkul nahi,arre come na
kt-nahi laksh i couldnt..
laksh-kt come on zid mat karo,chalo apne kapre agar lene hai to apne room se lau aur chalo
kt-ok
kt went in her room and started putting her clothes in a bag when she heard a noise.she searched the room with her eyes,and went back tot he bag. again the noise,
kt-kaun hai? koi hai?
she zipped her bag and went down,there she saw laksh standing there.
L-chale?
kt-haan chalo,sach main laksh,thank u soo soo---
laksh put a finger on her lips and said
L-maine kaha na no thanks ya
kt-na sorry,i no,bhool gayi!
laksh-ab chalo ,gaadi thodi door kadi ki hai,kyunki ye ploice aur sab
kt smiled and started walkin with laksh,they were talkin about their families and etc.
when all of a sudden it started raining pretty hard!
laksh went to the side when he turned to the side,kt wasnt there.he looked up and saw her spinning in the rain and laughing.he smiled at her innocence and naiveness..
laksh-kt chalo!
kt-ok!
when they were walking he noticed soem guys walkin and staring at kt,he looked at kt and saw her unaware from their gaze.laksh took his jacket off and out it on kt.
kt:-laksh..mujhe sardi nahi lagri..
laksh-pehn lo
kt-par kyun laksh
L-zid mat karo kt,pehenlo
kt-laksh kyun kya hua?
L-whispered in her ear-tumhara suit...bharish main.....
he didnt have to complete the sentence,kt got the message.kt looked down at her shirt and it was like hella see through.
kt felt so embarassed,silent tears coming down her cheeks.even thoguh it was pouring,laksh could see kt's tears come out of her eyes. laksh put the jacket on and this time kt didnt resist.she had her head bowed in shame and her shoulders were shaking because she was crying.laksh put his arm around her as if protecting her from the world. when they went into the car,laksh put the heat on and looked if kt was still cry,she wasnt crying but he could see tears keep coming out..for 5-6 mintues until they reached the house.when they reached inside he told her
L-come on kt ,rona band karo,mai nahi bardasht karsakta jab tum roti ho
that made kt look at laksh with love and awe.
L-chalo tum upar jao,aur ek vaha room hai on ur..left vaha jao aur jaake change karlo,tab tak main coffee banata hoon.

KT went upto the room and opened her bag and saw they were all wet,she looked in the lower pocket and saw a dry suit in A plastic bag:,
kt-thank god its dry!

she changes her clothes and puts the wet clothes in the bag...just then she heard someone breathing.. slow and steady breaths..as if .waiting for soemthing...

kt-kaun hai?koi hai kya?

she walks torwards the closet and sees a masked figure and she screams and tries to close the door but he kicks it open.kt's still screaming but he shuts her mouth and holds her a tight grip and tells her that if she doesnt want to die,cooperate. he lets her mouth go and pushes her on the bed advancing torwards her..kt tries to scream but her voice is caught in her throat. he gets a hold of kt and puts a knife by her neck and kt struggled for her life. laksh ran up to the room kt was in because he heard a shrill scream.he sees a masked intruder on top of kt with a knife and he fights him off.they both have a fight when the intruder gets his knife and advances torwards laskh and then he went back and jumped out of the window. laksh looked as the guy ran and vanished..then turned his attention torwards a hysterical kt.

kt hugged laskh and laksh hugged her back wanting to take all her gham and protect her form all evil in the cruel world

kt-laksh!!laksh..mujhe bhout darr lagra hai! bhout darr lagra hai!pehli baar zindagi mai,maine mout ko itni kareeb se dekhi.laksh please muhe phir kabhi mat chod ke jana.laksh..i luv you!!

laksh's heart skiped a beat,did he just hear wat he think he heard?

kt just realized wat she said and got up from the hug and turned her face around and tried to get off the bed and palnned to go to the bath room to cry more when a hand grabbed her arm adn kt turned bak and saw laksh lookin at her wtih an expression that she never saw before. he made her sit on the bed ,kissed her tears and tilted her chin up,tumne to apna pyaar ka izhar kar diya,ab mera jawab nahi suna chati? kt just looked down .

laksh whispered in her ear -kt main tumse behad pyaar karta hoon,khud sai bhi zyaada,agar tum chaho to jaan bhi khushi khushi tumhare khatir de dounga.

kt put a finger to his lips and hugged him and laksh hugged her tightly,removing her hair from her neck and kissed it.then he saw a bloody scar on her shoulder and broke off from the hug.

lak-kt,tumhara baazoo(arm)!

kt just then noticed it and put her hand on it,which made it hurt. kt saw that the shoulder of her suit was ripped and she covered it with her dupatta.laksh noticed that and said

(lak)-tum kapre badlo main abhi atta hoon

kt-par laksh mere saare dusre kapde baarish se gile hogaye.

laksh-hmmm...

just then they heard a voice call from down stairs:bhaiyya!were home!kahan ho tum!

lak to kt-main abhi aya.

laksh to his sis:tume yaad hai vo hostel ka band hone ke vaja sab ladkiyan ne vaha se jaana tha?

gal-haan

L-well i have this friend...and she had no other place to stay so i told her to stay in bhaiyya's old room.

gal-SHE?oooo!!!

L-SHUT UP ok!

L-darsal usse kapde pehne ke liye chaiya kyunki uske saare baarish main bheegaye

Gal-ohh!so u want me to lend her my clothes?no problem

she went to her room and picked out this suit:

she went to the room and knocked

kt-kaun?

G-umm..laksh bhaiyya nai kaha tha ke aapko kapde chaiye

kt-umm andar aajo

kt-omg!archita!ye tumhara ghar hai?

archita-kt!omg tum!yahan?kaise hai tum?

kt told her how laksh offered her to stay in the house

archita-tum laksh bahiya ko janti ho?kaise?

kt turned a lil red and archita laffed. they both startd talking on the bed when kt's dupatta shifted and archita saw the scar and and the ripped suit.

archita-arre kt!yea kya hua!!pointing to the scar

kt-oh um kuch nahi,um archita tum bahir ja sakti?maine kapde badalne hai

archita-ok sure

when kt was changing her clothes and was about to put her shirt on, she saw the scar on her shoulder and saw how big it was and how it was bleeding.she saw it and remembered the murdered girl,and the attack.she started tearing(tears coming out)and rite then laksh came in and saw kt in her..umm..u no..under garments.kt turned around and instinctivley dropped her shirt that was in her hand cuz she got surpried.laksh just stood there feeling awkward ...

kt-laksh!

lak-oh..um..sorry kt! and laksh left closing the door behind him leaving a flustered and embaraased kt who was also scared at the moment for her life. kt put her shirt and duppatta and just put her head on the bed and started crying.. and crying..and crying...

about half and hour later archita,laksh,and some tohers were getting ready to eat when archita realized kt wasnt there.

archita-bhaiyaa..kt kahan hai?

lak-umm...mere khyal upar kamre main hi hogi.

archita-main khana garam karti hoon aur tum usse lao,ok?

before laksh could argue archita left to the kitchen..

laksh went up,took a deep breath and knocked on the door

kt was too upset to care about the knock and stayed head down in her bed..

laksh knocked again and yet again same..

lak-umm.kt?main andar aa sakta hoon?

lak ddint hear a reply so he thought it was safe.so he went in and saw kt lying head down crying.

lak-kt im srry main anadar agaya tha,i swear maine kuch nahi dekha tha.

kt got up and fixed her dupatta and looked up at laksh

kt-laksh vo bat nahi hai,bas aise mehsoos kar rahi hoon,jaise main tum par bouj(burden) banke reh rahi hoon aur aisa main nahi chahti.

lak-tum kaise baatein kar rahi ho kt,tum bouj nahi banke reh rahi kt,i promise

kt-aur laksh mujhe bhout darr lagra hai ,bhout darr -looking at the window as if somone's gonna pop up from there-

laksh wipes her tears and kisses her head

lak-jab tka main hoon,main tumhe kuch nahi hone doonga,yeh mera vaada hai,i love you kt

and he hugged her tightly and kt hugged him back

kt-i love you too laksh,i love you too

im soo soo sorry it was like hellaa long!!! plzz plzz i hopee u guys like,i tried my best in this update

Edited by aishu_fan - 16 years ago

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it was mindblowing 😭 it was so cute 😭 i was cryin 😭!!!! i loved it, so cute and freaky at the same time cause of the murder!!!!!!! omg, that was an amazin update!!!!!! i simply loved it!!!!! It was nice and long and sooooooo romantic ahhhhhh, im so impressed, i knew u were a great writer but today you topped it!!!!! 😳 please update soon babe!!!!! once again GOOD JOB i loved it 👏 👏 👏