Regarding Post on GD rules. check pg. 4

Posted: 16 years ago

Guys,

Serious Announcement,

In that thread, you guys went TOO FAR,

If you thought it was a joke, why not simply state that and leave it, rather than taking it too seriously.

But NO,

You guys, went too far, abused, bashed and gloated. Especially at CMs and GMs etc...this was NOT DONE

This behaviour was NOT setting an example to anyone. You are all members here for a long time and should know better

Any kind of bashing, is usually punished with a warning Level. So we will be seeing what to do with members alike - Whether to leave it or not.

If you thought the rules were a joke, why did you all go posting on and on. There was no reason for you to do so. Post once and forget it.

The rules clearly said GD Sections, so why did the rest of you bash and bash, when you are NOT even part of GD and have never visited in your lives oR posted once there. Rules were posted before April 1st, and if there was a post on Internet Predators, and happened to co-incide with this date, is that a joke too?

All i can say is i sadened by this behaviour, by you guys that went too far.

WHATEVER the circumstances - this behaviour is NOT Allowed.

See the Code of Conduct - which you all violated!!

i think you guys should be ashamed on your behaviour here.

I will be going through that thread and discussing what the consequences of that behaviour should be.

I feel now you have lost the right to which complain about this, as your behaviours were too far to even be justified. Yes angry etc - no need to abuse - walk away and do not reply.  Have your say - but not in the way you all did.

This is exactly reason for rules, like No Pming.and warning levels..As instead we are abused by PM, so better here, you can be named and shamed if you continue.

All rules state that bashing will not be tolerated and you guys directly abused the dev team of GD.

Thank you lastly to the people that did not go over the top, and this in fact was most of the GD members themselves who were being polite apart from the odd few who know you are.

If you do not respect Dev Teams, well then there in no hope for you guys, and yes this is harsh as you guys went over the top and need to learn we do not tolerate such things. There will be a record, of the happenings by members which can affect future things and taking ito consideratio as part of your backround checks in any such happenings in the future. May this be a warning to you guys.

Regards,

GD Dev Team

-so  i suggest if you have nothing other to gloat, or abuse then please do not post in this thread either.

Edited by *~Sapna~* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry For All This Saiira Dee! 🤗
I 'm Sure This wont happen agen!
iiLY; Minu x

Originally posted by: x-MiNaLi-x

Sorry For All This Saiira Dee! 🤗
I 'm Sure This wont happen agen!
iiLY; Minu x

Thanks Minali,

However you haveno reason to apologise, you were one f the few who behaved accordingy,😳

🤗

And yes, i hope people learn their lessons.

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OMG I didn't know ppl were bashing in there😲 I was waiting to grill saira on msn😆 last nite🤣

Keep posting👏

Edited by anon - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Angeleyes 2

OMG I didn't know ppl were bashing in there😲 I was waiting to grill saira on msn😆 last nite🤣

Keep posting👏

Pooja, dont worry, you were not involved so its fine. 😳

Edited by anon - 16 years ago

Sorry for thinking it was a joke. 😳 It will not happen again. 😳

Love,

Sanya ❤️

eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey anon (sorry don't know your name)
I did post my opinon in the thread 😊 ... but didn't mean no harm, but the rest is up to you! 😊 sorry for thinking it was a joke, but then again I only posted once.
Also hope this gets resolved soon...

Arshu- Edited by xacidous.arshx - 16 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
huhhhh
WHY ARE WE GETTING THE BLAME NOW???
wait wait...im starting to remember something....wasn't it...YOU.....who called someone "dumbo" and "Idiot"?!?!?!
I get it.....ur the mods...u can say whatever u like...even if it is as a joke...but when we members start kjoking about with u...u remember ur Code of Conduct?!?!?!?!
Im sorry if this sounds harsh, but its true, Ive been a member here since 4 years and I have the right to Fight for what I believe!!
Mosammad thumbnail
Naahhh, Hinnu it wasn't her...but it was onna the Mods
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok guys
its enough.. if u have a problem with a MOD or something then u just PM a GM...and discuss it when it happens...
don't be rude to other MODs because of that one mod... if i see any of u being rude to Saira (anon)...then warning levels will be increased...so watch out...
Everything has limits...