Regarding Post on GD rules. check pg. 4 - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago

@Vavavoom--You still think its was a joke!!!? 😳 amazing πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Believe

@Vavavoom--You still think its was a joke!!!? 😳 amazing πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah I knew it all along πŸ˜† you watch when someone makes an announcement today πŸ˜† gosh am so bored, put me outta ma misery here and say it was a JOKE πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 16 years ago
Moderator's Note:

This post here on bashing/abusing iS DEADLY SERIOUS.

What you guys done was NOT RIGHT. Hence this was needed.

Sorry..at first it thout it was serious but then later on when read members saying it could be a joke then I thout it was a joke...srryy to all the CMs n Gms n the mods who got hurt by our posts....this wont happen again... 😳

Komal
Originally posted by anon

@sonihinnu- Best leave this dead and Buried, i said before if you guys were going to carry on dont post here. leave the issue, if you guys dont want more trouble 4 urselves. As yes you are being rude- in voicing opinion. 😊

@ everyone else - I am Not paid here to take your bashings if you have any more.... So if you have problems contact Sapna please😊

Tell me something, u were the one who made up that Prank. now if u dont want us to fight for what we believe is our RIGHT, do u just expect us to sit here and watch whats going on??? Well too bad that didnt happen! And no I wasnt being rude...as I said before...Im standing up for what I eblieve..is there anything wrong with that? Im sorry if I offended u, but what my main point here is that we all know this was a Prank, why are YOU denying it now and making it a big deal? Yes the whole forum needsto know how disrespexctful the Members are here...Go ahead spread the news everywhere!πŸ˜ƒ
Firstly... everyone has a right to express their own opinion and etc but only if it is not hurtful to anyone else in that case they should keep it to themselves...

secondly i have been here over a year and hve made friends with alot of pepz inc modz who all treat me the same and equally regardless of me been a mod or not so it is not at all true that mods can do and say whatever they want...

lastly.... come on we're all here out of choice so lets not get into arguments and enjoy πŸ˜ƒ ... and if there is any problems hst PM the person and talk out....

(if i hve bashed anyone ever i do apologise 😭 )

Edited by mesmerized - 16 years ago
Ah guys ... dont know whether i should interfere or not...as am not an active viewbie anymore!!..but GD is something which which is and will always remain very close to my heart .....neyway here is my sincere request to all of u....

lets forgive & forget the past and move forward to have a blast..!!An April fool prank which went out of hand...*sigh*.....so lets cool down a little rather than playing the blaming game and i know u all r right in ur terms and standings...lets think w/our minds n hearts open and cool down!

Guys...it was a joke...

GD dev. team worked hard to bring some fun here...and they didn't have the intention of being rude or hurting anyone...what we got from some members did hurt some of our dev. team members... which was not nice...

so lets forget everything now...it was a simple joke..πŸ˜›

^^thanks sapu for finally declaring this officially...as some membs were still thinking it was true!!lol!!... πŸ˜†

I am sorry Saira dee if I did anything !

I will pay attention more!

Priyanka