**Prem-Heer Caption Contest VOTING**

natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone!

Thanks to all who participated in the caption contest!😛 We recieved 14 wonderful entries...👏

Now, it's time to vote for your favourite entries, meaning that you get to choose YOUR favourite caption as the winning entry!

Now, please remember some rules while voting:

You can not vote for more than 2 entries
    No put-downs on anyone's captions
    Participants, you can not advertise your entries in any way, otherwise, you'll be disqualified from the contest
  • Last date for voting is April 6th, 2008

All captions are of the following picture:

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------

Now, presenting the captions:

Entry #1:

[Harshad sweetly smiling @ the enormous crowd in Chandigarh]He says to Additi,"U know....since we r loverz in the show...let's just act like we like each other,okay?"Heer replies,"Never!"[But surprisingly she finds herself smiling sweetly along with him] When he puts his hands on her shoulders...she feels a tingle of something "funny" crawl down her spine...could this be the effects of hatred or something different LOL!Watch KDMHMD to find out their off-screen lives as well!

Entry #2:

"Aww...kitne pyaare lagrahe hai aek dusre ke saath!"said someone in the immensely populated crowd of Chandigarh.Harshad smiled and looked towards Additi and said,"Additi,do u mind if I say something....personal?"He said blushing.Additi replied,"No...Harshad."He said,"Do u...have a...a boyfriend?"His face was full of anxiety and embarrassment.She replied,"NOPE!How could u ask such a question?!?!....Why....why did u want 2 kno?"....After what seemed like hours he replied,"Oh...nothing...!"He had a huge smile on his face and was in a good mood 4 the rest of the day

Entry #3:

Ithihaas gavah hai HEER ka prem RANZAA tha kya itihaas phir dohraaya jaayega kya PREM is HEER ka RANZAA banega.

Entry #4:

Pyaar ke rang(color) HEER or PREM ke sang

Entry #5:

Heer is saying "har kaamyaab aadmi ke peeche ek aurat ka haath hota hai lekin meri kaamyaabi ke peeche mera prem khada hai"(then she is saying to herself agar prem nahi hota toh ye serial kaun dekh rahaa hota)

Entry #6:

For their love-"Dil hai ek Irrade hai nek phir pata nahi kyun hamaare milan mein aa rahe itne break"

Entry #7:

Prem is saying to Heer :"apna seer thoda door rakho kahi tumhaare baalo ki jooe( head lice) mere baalo mein na aajaye"

Entry #8:

Picture Perfect!

Entry #9:

Hum Saath Saath Hain!

Entry #10:

It was a windy day in Chandigarh.Harshad came out of his trailer and just as he was walking out,he saw the most beautiful site...a young lady was walking towards him in a beautiful pinkish colored salwar with the wind blowing in her face...he was dazzled by the simplicity of her elegance. This was their very first meeting as well...so he was confused on wht 2 say...he started,"Namaste....mera naam Harshad hai....aur aap..?"Additi raised her palm towards him and replied with a sweet giggle,"It's okay!You don't need 2 speak in Hindi...we already do enough of that in the show....by the way...my name Additi."Both of them laughed it off 2gether!

Entry #11:

Additi and Harshad were standing next to each other,proudly gazing at all the publicity they were receiving.Additi said to him through her teeth [smiling while looking at the crowd],"See Harshad!!Look at the loads of people who are your fans!!"He replied,"And?!Same goes for you!"She said,"Yeah...I know... guess...but my point is if you ever quit this show...look at the many hearts you would break!!"She had a sad puppy dog expression on her face now.He countered,"But...but...."She replied angrily,"NO BUTTS!!If you ever do quit I will personally hunt you down and haunt you....you hear me?!?!"He laughed,stared at her and said,"Sure...be my guest!!"Then he stared towards the crowd and said in almost a whisper,"I would love that..."His eyes now dreamy..She had a confused expression on her face,"What did you say?"He suddenly stared into her eyes and said,"Oh!Nothing!"He rubbed the back of his head with his hands and started smiling like crazy!!

Entry #12:

It's a shame we look so good together -- I'm leaving you soon.

Entry #13:

I want to hold you like this forever.

Entry #14:

Come yaar how long Take the picture!

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

Looking forward to your votes...😃

Thanking you,

Sana
+
Shifali & Saara di

Edited by natasshafan - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I would like to say, Thanks all for participating 1st of all, and 2nd...I would like to vote for Entry # 11 & 7 👏
kinkz thumbnail
2 n 13!!!N that pic ttly rockz!! 😳
My vote is for #5, #14 cos they are really funny 👏

shwetha
qau24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my vote is 2 and 5 .. 😳

lubna
swathzie thumbnail