Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Mitu1228

Thats her everyday thin.

lol dikta hai

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
itz so good plzz keep on cont... cant wait for the next part.
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Spring Break is Over, that Means, no more updates until.....FRIDAYS!!Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago
PulkitMouni Fan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
that was awesome 👏
sorry i didn't comment before 😊
i wonder what kt's past is 😭
laksh is soo cute 😉
please continue soon

preeti

Originally posted by: PulkitMouni Fan

that was awesome 👏
sorry i didn't comment before 😊
i wonder what kt's past is 😭
laksh is soo cute 😉
please continue soon

preeti

its ok.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 years ago
sweethoney1427 thumbnail
r u kiddin me?
Shiv u never told me that u had another fanfic except in the kyunki forum! What the hell?? Why didn't u tell me?
I was lookin to see if there was anything interesting then i saw a LKT ff....and saw that it was done by u!!!! I immediately started to read it, and i then finally logged on to comment.

Firstly im complaining about the fact that it is FRIDAY and u haven't updated, and another is that u didn't tell me at all about this ff, so for that im comin to hurt u with my belans. Finally, i wanted to say.....WOW, I LOVED IT SIMPLY CUTE AND ROMANTIC, IT IS OUT OF THE WORLD!!! I can't even describe how wonderfully u have written this ff. Laksh is simply cute....Shivani....wow u r jus the same old shivani that i know with attitude and beauty, love it....i like all of Kt's friends they are very good, i love Maryam and Wahida's role a lot....who r they??? R they ur new friends???
I wonder what Kt's big secret is....i hope its nothin too serious.
Well now that i am done writing a huge paragraph....i will log off cause u know i never have time to even come on...except now i will come almost every friday to read....u better update today....then call on my phone please!! 😊 Edited by sweethoney1427 - 15 years ago

😳dEdIcAtEd To mArYam, aNd AaLiYaH😳

Update  12

Mumbai, India Virani Home

Nandani, Ganga, and Nandani were sitting together at the kitchen table refreshing all the fun times they had together. Suddenly Nandani B asked a serious question that made everyone feel unusual.

Nandani B—I don't know if I should ask but I just felt like to; How is Tanya? Is she still like that or are there any improvements with the whole situation?

Ganga sighs—Abh kya kaho Nandani mein tumhe. Some people just never change and u know that. Especially women like Tanya.

Nandani B—Magar Manthan ka kya hoga?

Nandani V—I'm thinking about him all the time. Tanya gave most of her life away as Karan's wife, but I never knew that she would do all of that….(and stops all upset)

Nandani B—I'm sorry Nandani, I didn't want the old wounds to open up. You know what? It is not even worth it. Nandani don't think about Manthan, he isn't ur child to worry about. His mom is with him. Waise.. where are they now?

Ganga—America.

Nandani B nodded with assurance and quickly changed the subject since everyone became so quiet and serious.

Nandani B—Yeh Shivani aur Bhoomi kaha gaye?

Ganga laughs—She probably went to go see Rahul.

Nandani V—Defintely, she thinks we don't know…but remember she only thinks that.. (Nandani winks at Nandani B)

Ganga—now these kids r our future, and I know that they will be wonderful. And after all, Nandani and I both trust, Shivani, Bhoomi, Laksh, and Nakul. Kyun Nandani?

Nandani V—Ha of course. Sometimes if you don't trust them and always are strict they always end up doing something bad. And so Ganga and I have always been loose with the kids, but obviously not that loose.

Ganga—Aur, tum Nandani? How r ur Krishna Tulsi and Prerna? I know they are just as wonderful as our kids.

Nandani B—Prerna, is just like Bhoomi gullible and cute while Kt is exactly like ur Shivani, Nandani. Stubborn and very alert. However u exactly know why Kt is like that..poor girl still hasn't forgotten anything that she had been through.

Ganga—yea I know, that's why when she comes here I'm sure she will be fine. It's a different atmosphere and more loving people that care about her r around her and she then will get over it easier.

Nandani V—U know why ur Kt is like that, but Ganga and I don't know why our Shivani is like that.

Ganga—she is really very hard to even understand at times. She is so secretive and unpredictable; however a very intelligent girl, and we r sure everything is fine.

Tulsi—if u girls r done talking can we quickly go off to bed. Shivani and Bhoomi I know will be late, so I will sleep down here to see what time they come. Nakul is already sleeping. Looks like our Prerna had quite fun with Nakul today. Abh chalo…lets sleep please.

Nandani V and Ganga quickly looked at their watch to check the time, and it was quite late and the girls weren't home. Nandani then called bhoomi and Ganga called Shivani and left separate messages on the phones to tell them to come home.

Outside of the Mall Parking Lot

Shivani quickly looked at her watch waiting for Bhoomi all angrily when suddenly her phone rang.

Shivani talking to herself—Lagta hai maa ka phone hoga yah Badi mom ka hoga.

As she checked the phone and suddenly looked around to see if anyone was nearby and received the phone. Everything went silent while Shivani was talking. She nodded all scared while talking to this person on the phone. After she hung up she looked in pain but then made a confident clear face.

Shivani talking to herself—I will beat u! I will never ever let you take over me cause I am stronger then u.

Rohan pops out from behind—Really? U r stronger then me?

Shivani—uff, ur here too?? I told u to leave me alone didn't I? You guys are so impossible and annoying.

Rohan rolled his eyes—You know u don't always have to be so scared.

Shivani—Scared of what?

Rohan—things.

Shivani—stop talking in philosophical way and talk directly.

Rohan—Dekho Shivani, you know exactly what I am talking about, and I don't have to explain it to u.

Shivani—Look whatever it is, I really don't care, so you can say or think whatever the hell you want to, but it's not going to effect me.

Both looked at each seriously and then Shivani looked the other way, remembering what the man had said on the phone and then quickly sat in the car locking it so that Rohan wouldn't annoy her. Finally Bhoomi had shown up, and Shivani then unlocked the car and both sisters very quietly went home.

USA Basu House

Kt quickly put her clothes on and wrapped her hair up with her towel since it was all wet. She then quickly ran outside of the room to talk to Laksh before he had left.

Kt—LAKSH!

Laksh—Why are you screaming?? I am not deaf.

Kt frowns at him—Shut up and listen please. Ok well you see in two days we are leaving this place, AND so before we go I have this school dance where you see I'm supposed to (as kt was all sweating nervously since it was her first time ever asking a boy)

Laksh noticed it and blushed looking at her. He had figured out what she was trying to ask him for the past five minutes now but she for some reason could not tell him and so Laksh couldn't take it anymore.

Laksh—Kt…yes I would love to go with you to the dance. Abh kya mein yeh last meeting pe ja sakta hoon? Agar mein late ho gaya na, to mere papa aur bade papa mera khun kardenge.

Kt looked at Laksh with her mouth open surprised to hear what Laksh had said even though she hadn't told him yet. She was so shocked that she hadn't heard what he had said about the meeting but she kept on nodding as if she had understood what he said. Laksh then looked at her and shook his head laughing. He took his hand pushed up Kt's mouth shut. He left with his file while Kt stood there for a moment still thinking in her head.

Kt—How did he know I was going to ask him about going to a dance with him? How does he know me so well? Wait did I make too obvious? Oh hell, why the hell do I care….i just asked him as a friend nothing more…

She stomped her feet in attitude and walked back into her room.

Guys that's all for now…I know it is shorter then my usual updates…but my Arthritis in my hand is acting up and my right hand is all swollen 🤢. It has become quite difficult for me to type even this much up. I'm sorry…it is short, please bare with me and my annoying condition. I hope it was not too boring….because while thinking of it and typing it I was in excruciating 😭 pain 😭. Will update whenever I can and please comment would love to hear them.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 years ago
Dr.Smart thumbnail
It was outstanding as usual.....you are really good at writing this story...and I simply LOVE you concept and storyline.....please do continue soon.....waiting for you to update a LONGGGGGGGGGGGG part...... 

Palchin
😳😳😳
Edited by Dr.Smart - 15 years ago
PulkitMouni Fan thumbnail
that was awesome 👏
wonder what kt's past was 😭
whatever it was i know that laksh will always be with her 😊
please continue soon

preeti
**esha** thumbnail