Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cotinue soon😛
Posted: 16 years ago
Its awesome 👏
I just love it. plz continue soon
thanks all, i will update soon. 😛

Basu Residence

Kt and Prerna both walked inside their homes about 7:30 p.m. Both Nandani and Anu are sitting on the couch cuddled up waiting for their kids. As soon they both walked in they walked into their living room. Their living room was huge, it had a chandleir with diamonds hanging on the ceiling. This tells you all that the Basu's were pretty wealthy in America as well as India.

Nandani—arree u guys are home??? Good your father and I want to tell you guys something.

Kt and Prerna looked at each other confused since they saw their parents tense.

Prerna—Did we do something papa?

Anu—No, no of course not honey.

Kt—So then what's up?

Anu and Nandani looked at each other and smiled.

Nandani—Now that my darling daughters have grown, they have become very understandable, so I hope you guys will agree with your father and my decision.

Prerna—arree KT, lagta hai ke ma aur papa bohot hi serious hai.

KT—chup, (smirks a little) let's see what it is first.

Anu—Your mother and I lived in India for many years, we worked hard and then moved here for your two.

Nandani—All our family friends live in India and we really miss them.

Prerna interrupts—So u want to go visit them! Wow, u guys make such a small thing into an intense scary conversation.

Kt—Prerna, hush…let them finish.

Anu laughs a little—No its not that we miss them, just listen to where I am taking this.

Nandani—what we r tyrin to say is that your father and I met in India, that is where our love story had began, and we would love to go back and settle there.

Kt and Prerna—WHAT?

Anu—don't get so startled, we want to shift back to India with our family friends.

Kt—really, dad?

Prerna—we are going to go to school in India?

Nandani—no, its your decision girls, if want to stay here or India we won't mind.

Nandani and Anu looked at each other with their fingers crossed.

KT and Prerna—INDIA, here we come!!!!

Nandani looks up in surprise and gets tears in her eyes. Nandani thinks in her head about how her and Anu had given their daughters such great teachings and that she knew that her kids were taught the rights things in life and that Anu and her didn't go wrong in raising them.

Nandani—sach?

Kt—ha mom, we would love to go live in India.

Prerna—We really don't mind, we can't stay far from you guys.

Kt—and if you both can leave your country and friends to give us a better life then we can certainly go back there.

Prerna—Mom…dad…I've heard of great Universities in Mumbai that I can attend. For Kt there are a lot of great Medical schools she can attend to as well.

Kt and Prerna go and hug their parents. Nandani and Anu look at each other with their eyes filled with happy tears.

Kt—Ma mein abhi phone karti hoon Princeton mein..I will leave a message in the Guidance office to give mine and Prerna's transcripts to us.

Prerna—And I will get all of mine and Kt's test scores from the computer and have them transferred to the guidance office so that they both can be printed out.

Kt sweetly says—chalo Prerna, yeh saab abhi karte hai.

Nandani and Anu hug each other and the scene fades away.

Virani Residence

Shivani and Bhoomi around 2 in the morning are giggling in their room with a phone in their hands. Both of the sisters shared their room and did a lot of mischief on weekends.

Shivani—Aree Bhoomi do baj gaye!

Bhoomi—kya?

Shivani—Its 2 in the fricken morning! Wow we really….(interrupted by a knock)

Bhoomi—jaldi, lights ko band karo.

Shivani quickly runs and turns the lights off and jumps back on her bed pretending to sleep. Bhoomi acts like she is sleepy and walks up to the door.

Bhoomi sleepingly—kaun hai?

Outside the door is Lakh and Nakul.

Bhoomi—tum dono?? (accidentally forgets to act sleepy)

Laksh—you guys r still up?

Bhoomi—no, u woke me up

Nakul—yea right, listen we've been together for how many years now?

Laksh—Shivani, don't act like u r sleeping we know ur not.

Shivani doesn't respond.

Laksh, Bhoomi, and nakul quietly in the dark swept by Shivani's bed and then started tickling her.

Shivani---hahahahahahahaha (wakes up laughing) Stop it!

Laksh—wake up, u little cockroach!

Shivani—ewww, I hate cockroaches bhaiya!

Nakul—were u guys prank calling again?

Shivani—soch na padhega, bhool gaye kya karahai thai hum (Translation-I have to think, I forgot what we were doing)

Laksh—If I smack you, will u remember?

Bhoomi—yes we were prank calling happy.

Laksh—we can't let you have all the fun. Got any more numbers?

Shivani—yes, there is this one that Bhoomi di and I just made up from the top of our head. Area code is like the ones in America, here Laksh bhaiya u try it.

Laksh—uh okay, but if it's a guy then one of you girls are taking over, I'm not going to flirt with a guy.

Bhoomi laughs—Theek hai bhaiya, now hurry.

Nakul—wait, wait, let's make this our last call k? it's late girls we have to sleep.

Shivani—oh bhaiya, why do u always have to be the goodie 2 shoe?

Laksh—chup, the phone is ringing.

Phone conversation

Laksh—hello?

Girl— yea hello?

Laksh—guess who?

Girl—Umm, I don't have the time to play the guess who games, who is this?

The girl holds the phone off of her ear and talks to someone in the room.

Girl—See who is this idiot is please I have to go down to fill up my water bottle.

On the other side Laksh tells bhoomi, Shivani and nakul that another girl is coming on now. They all giggle.

Girl 2—Who is this?

As soon as Laksh hears her voice something happens to him. He feels as if he heard this voice somewhere and stops to think who it can be.

Girl 2—dekhiyeh I've done many prank calls as well, and this one is just lame.

Laksh—oh so u prank call too, what makes you think that this is a prank call, maybe this can be a call from your secret admirer.

Girl 2—my foot!

While girl 2 is talking the other girl comes back.

Girl—Krishna Tulsi!!!!

Kt—Ha mom!!! Wait im on the phone.

Here on the other side Laksh is waiting for Kt to talk to him.

Laksh with the phone on the side tells the three that her name is Krishna Tulsi!

That's it for now friends. Well not in person at least on phone they get to talk, well in a way. 😆 hope u all like it, i tried to make it funny as possible. please comment

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago
OMG!!chooo Cute!! 😳 😳 😳 This story is really imaginative n Filmy too!! 😳 Loved it!!

-abhi
Ah haaaaa........... Vove vove....... 😛 Prank calling and Laksh ne KT se baad kar di... Are wah... Ab dekhna hoga ki pranki calling ka result jab saamne aata hai to kaisa hoga........ Me loving it 👏 👏 👏
hahah...love how karan is so embarrased to say ilu in front of everyone, very cute scene between him n nandz

update soon!!!!!! 👏
very sweet part loveeeee it😳

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon😛
lol i luvvved the prank call pzrt!!ive done many prank calls!
and i luv when laksh's like maybe its ur secreat admirer,and then shes like my foot!!lol too funny!!great job man!