Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Ishq Hua FF LKT Hot New Part 27!!! - Page 6

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
You guys a little problem, u see i won't be able to update anymore till the weekends because im starting to forget that i have to study!!! this may be the last time i will update on the weekdays; now i will have fresh updates for u guys on the weekends; hope u all understand. Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ay man!!tht was truly amazing!!!i luvved it soooo much!!!!I LUVVVED THE prank call the most!rofl!!!!it was soo funny when kt's like,ab behen bhi flirt kar rahi hai!!!hahahah!!!great job yaar!!c ya on the weekend!
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No problem mystery... Will definitely wait.... Studies are more important... Lekin ek shart par... Weekends par jab lihogi, to badaaaaaaaaaa part chahiye, theek? 😃
thanks for understanding everyone.
vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just caught up on the last few parts. They r really sweet 👏
We understand u've got to study, so update wen you can but it shud be a long part.

Part 6

Laksh's vacation had started and soon he was going to get ready for his first ever business meeting and that too in America! In America, Nandani and Anurag had to surprise their family friends in SN with their visit. They decided to permanently live in India with their daughters. They had already booked all of their tickets for April 20th. Laksh had his ticket booked for April 18th. Kt wasn't going to India with her family though because she was to stay and finish her last week with Princeton and then was going to go to India.

It was April 15th and Nandani and Prerna had gone shopping in New York for everyone they knew and of course for themselves. Anurag had gone to his office to make someone the new CEO so that when he is gone to India, some one he trusted would take care of his business in America. Anu was a great successful business man; he had both wealth and prestige where he lived and around states in America. He was well-known and one of the greatest Indian Business Tycoons. Kt had as usual gone to school since she was really serious about school. In class all of her friends had thrown her an away party, even the teachers who truly appreciated her as great student were present. Wahida and Maryam both made wonderful speeches in the class praising Kt, the party was also thrown for Prerna, but they didn't know that she wasn't going to show up. The room was decorated beautifully, the banners were all up in Kt's favorites colors, pink, red, and blue. Her other school friends Vishwa, Tanvi, and Aesha had baked her a home made cake which made kt's eyes filled with tears. Vishwa then told Kt to say at least a few words to everyone, and so she got up in front of her friends and humble teachers.

Kt—Wow, I can't believe that I have to leave such a great University but also the great friends and Professors that I had in these 4 years. I will truly miss u all. But you guys, I don't leave until the 30th of April, so why such an early party?

Maryam—You crazy girl, we had to give it to you this week, cause we thought that maybe you might be busy the week you are going to leave. You know like shopping for some things?

Kt—oh. Well I just want to say that I've learned a lot these 4 years being with all of you. I've learned that there are far better things in life to worry about rather then having a boyfriend, or just hanging out. I've learned that a person is only happy after the education they receive. After one is done with school and achieving their main goal, then the time for having a boyfriend and just hanging out can happen. Dear Professors, I just want to thank all of you for being so great and giving me such a great education and opportunity here at Princeton. Obviously it's not easy to get an admission here. (she laughs and hides her tears) Now I'm going to my country, where I will live with family and friends, where I will also educate and have fun; even though fun in my dictionary is very different. (and then gets interrupted)

Maryam—oh gosh, there she goes again! Kt shut up and stop the geeky talk.!!!! LETS PARTAYYY!

After kt's long day in school she came home with a very big smile on her face. Why wouldn't she, after all she was given a great farewell party. When she walked in, no one was really home except Anu. Prerna and Nandani were not home since shopping in New York because shopping obviously took a long time. Anu and kt then ate lunch together where both father and daughter had great conversation.

SN

Here the family had decided that Laksh wasn't going to stay in a hotel but at Nandani and Anu Basu's home! They did not know that their friends were coming there to live and laugh with them forever. Nandani, Bhoomi, Shivani, and Ganga had gone shopping as well for Nandani, Anu, kt, and Prerna. They had gotten many gifts for their friends. Soon Laksh was going to be all set to leave. All the ladies had come home from shopping, Bhoomi ran upstairs to change.

Shivani screams—Bhaiyaaa!!! Kya aap mere liye kuch buy karengi?

Laksh—kyu? What does my youngest lovely beautiful sister want?

Shivani—kya baat hai bhaiya? Aap meri bohot tariff kaar rahe ho?

Laksh—what? Can I not compliment my sisters?

Shivani—not that but…anyways leave it! Get me a beautiful bhabhi!

Laksh grabs Shivani's ear—bohot shataan ho gaye hai tu.

Shivani—bro that hurts!

Ganga—Laksh, kya kaar rahe ho meri beti ko?

Shivani runs and hugs Ganga, and sticks her tongue out to laksh.

Nandani—aree Ganga, don't take her side, laksh is speakin the truth afterall. She has become such a devil.

Shivani—badi ma! Look at them.

Laksh walks up to nandani and puts his hands around her neck (don't worry not trying to kill her lolz) in a cute way.

Laksh—choti ma, I'm going to a business trip and she tells me to bring a bhabhi home for her!

Nandani looks at Ganga and gives a quiet laugh.

Ganga—theek to keh rahi hai.

Laksh—ma!!

Ganga—chup, don't yell at my darling shiv again.

Nandani—Bhabhi, don't yell at my son, he's right.

Tusli—aree tum dono chup ho jao. (and laughs) Ganga…Nandani…bohot acha lagta hai aap saab ka pyaar dekhte. Bacho kuch seekho apni mao se (learn something from ur mothers) I've never seen this much love between a derani and Jethani! Hai bhagwan mein bhi na bhool hi gaye, Ganga did u pack all of Laksh's bags.

Nandani—ha ma, we both packed his bags, u don't worry.

Laksh then runs off to his room and Shivani follows him.

Shivani—bhaiya, seriously what if you find ur life partner there?

Laksh—Shiv, tum bhi na, bohot pagal ho.

Shivani—bhai, come on u didn't answer.

Laksh sighs—If I do find my love there then I will bring her here so that the family can see her, happy? I know I won't find anyone there, im going for business not to look for any girls to fall in love with.

Bhoomi walks in—true bro, but be careful not to have a psychopath get crazy over u. this time im not gonna be there to protect u from them.

Shivani laughs—ooooo, u r dead actually now that Bhoomi di brought up this part.

That's if for now, I have to study please comment and I hope u all enjoyed!

Palchin and maryam, update!!!!  well update whenever u can 😃(sorry guys this one was the one that was done last wednesday but i never posted it.

Part 7

LAKSH LANDS IN AMERICA AND BASU'S LEAVE FOR INDIA

KT enters the airport quickly to meet her parents and sister before they took off. She was already 5 minutes late. As she quickly walked the wind rushed across her beautiful long hair. Her blue dress looked radiant as ever; it gave her face a bright shiny look. Kt was all drenched because of the pouring rain. Her blue salwar kameez was all wet as well as her hair that she had straightened earlier. She had matching stilettos and so took her step very carefully and yet quickly.

Kt's dress

Laksh got out of his private plane and walked in the rain trying to walk to the airport to grab his luggage. His silky blue shirt inside was safe from the rain but his black suit type of coat was totally wet. He gave a brush to his hair, which was all wet; he smiled in the rain seeming to enjoy it. His blue grayish eyes matched with the grey cloudy sky and his blue shirt that he had on. His eyes looked at beautiful as ever and would get any girl go crazy. Quickly pacing he had hot coffee in his hands from which he took fast sips while trying to get inside the airport.

Kt looking at her watch picked up her pace looking around to see if Prerna, her mom and dad were anywhere around the area. She looked at her watch again not noticing the DO NOT WALK WET sign and walked right into it. Her foot slipped due to her fast pace and her high heels. but before she touched the floor she was caught. Kt's eyes were fully closed waiting and still thinking that she was falling. She was caught by none other then Laksh. He stared at her smiling while her eyes were still closed. Laksh's coffee had spilled all over Kt's beautiful dress. Kt quickly opened her eyes finally feeling someone's arms around her waste. She looked up at his face gazing into his beautiful eyes. Laksh's was doing the same. He looked at Kt's innocence and beauty; he captured each facial features on Kt's face copying it to his brain because he had never seen such beauty anywhere on the face of earth.

While the eye locking session was going on Kt felt something hot on her skin and so she snapped out of it pushing Laksh away. She had noticed that he had spilled coffee all over dress.

Kt—Stupid, idiot, fool, chilgose kahin ke. Dekh kaar nahin chal sakte?

Laksh smiles shaking his head—Excuse me, madam I wasn't the one walking in a DO NOT WALK WET zone, you were.

Kt—oh just shut up, you men as soon as u see a girl walking, u do anything to just get them in your arms.

Laksh—you're welcome. (starts walking away)

Kt—oh hello, you're welcome for what?

Laksh—Is this how u treat someone after they help you, in this country of yours? I said you're welcome because I know from the bottom of your heart you said thanks to me from saving you from falling to the ground.

Kt's face got angry and red.

Laksh—if you want another dress like that I'll send you one.

Kt looks away folding her hands. She then grabs Laksh's hands before he walked away; she wipes off the wet watery dress which now had coffee all over it on Laksh's suit. Then walks away.

Laksh smiles to himself and then thinks—Wow, first time in American and I already made an enemy but a very beautiful enemy. Any girl would die to have me in her arms and this girl…she's different.

(blushes to himself and scratches his head.)

He looks back at her while she's walking the other way then turns around shaking his head and starts walking to his destination.

thats all for now lovely friends!!! Love all of ur comments and really appreciate all you!!! Thanks for readin my ff and please continue givin me the love u all have been giving me so far!!! Hope u loved the two parts!!! Will post another one when i am not packed with homework. 😕 Please comment 😳

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago
Riyaa147 thumbnail
love the part especially lakshya kt's fight👏

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cotinue soon😊
ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
OMG!!omg!!double-treat!!lovely!! 😳 continue soon!!
Dr.Smart thumbnail
AWESOME...WONDERFUL...FANTASTIC....OUTSTANDING....TERRIFIC.. ..MIND-BLOWING...SUPERB....OUT OF THE WORLD.....THIS WAS REALLY GREAT....PLEASE CONTINUE SOON MY MYSTERY GIRL....AND DON'T WORRY, I HAVE UPDATED MY FF....SO DO READ IT AND ALSO REMEMBER TO COMMENT ON IT....LOVE YOU....

PALCHIN
PulkitMouni Fan thumbnail
that was so funny and cute 😳
i loved the laksh and kt fights 😳
please continue soon

preeti