Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I love it. They wanted to marry each other even when they were small. It was sooooo sweet 👏
Plz continue soon
Riyaa147 thumbnail
so sweet they already wanted to marry each other😳
I love the part👏
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon😛

Angelic_Pari thumbnail
Hey hun, seriously ur writing is very imaginative.....very descriptive.....and very lovely....i reallly loved this part..and plzzz do cotinue....asap......... 👏

Pari
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks everyone for ur lovely comments...i will continue very soon and i can't wait until i hear more comments!! 😳

Part 9

The wind was blowing really hard and the rain picked up its' speed once again. Kt clutched the person's back with her hands holding whoever it was tight. She was sobbing with her head onto this somebody's chest. For a moment everything went silent and only Kt's sobs and the rain was heard. Kt was still in her crying mood since she was so scared. So for moment both stayed in that position. Suddenly Kt came back to her senses and pushed the person away. She ran back towards her house so she can lock her self in. As soon as she got near the porch the sensor lights went off and both the mystery man and Kt came face to face.

Kt—TUM! Mere peecha karte karte yahan agaye. What do you want!

Laksh—Oh hello, tum yaha kya karahi ho?

Kt—Yeh mera ghar hai!

Kt quickly ran towards the door and Laksh looked at her really confused. Before she closed the door laksh said something.

Laksh—Is this the Basu house.

That sudden statement made Kt stop from closing the doors.

Kt—Yes, why? (looked at Laksh suspiciously)

Laksh extended his hands forward to Kt—Hi, I'm Laksh Virani, I just came from India and….(interrupted)

Kt—Tum Laksh Virani ho?

Laksh—ha, tum mujhe janti ho?

Kt—nahin, but I've heard a lot about you from my mom.

Laksh—Nandani mom right?

Kt—how do u know her?

Laksh smiles—Shayad tum nahin janti lekin, humare parents bohot ache dost hai.

Kt then remembered the video she had recently watched and remember the boy who's name was Laksh, she knew that his mother's name was Ganga and to make sure she asked him.

Kt—Is your mom's name Ganga Virani.

Laksh—ha.

Kt suddenly got the chills and remembered the scene where she and laksh were talking about getting married and she shook her head and smiled.

Laksh—omg, ur smiling, it's a miracle.

The rain fell harder and so Kt, pulled Laksh in the house since their feet where wet, both slipped and fell on top of each other. Both Kt and laksh looked at each other, they felt something that never felt before. After staring a bit, Kt got off of him and quickly locked the door shut.

Kt--sorry

she blushed and looked away folding her hands feeling uncomfortable from falling on Laksh.

Laksh noticed that and so he took of his jacket and put it on Kt's thin strapped spaghetti pajama top. She looked at him and had respect in her eyes, she was so awed by him.

laksh then quickly started a conversation--Umm, why were running out in the rain and dark at this time?

Kt silent and gave an innocent scared looked. (wiping her face off from the rain)

Laksh—why were u crying earlier and running out of your house. It's like you saw a ghost.

Kt smiles—Oh that was nothing, I'm just not used to being alone in this big house i got scared. Woh kya hai na, ke mom, dad, and Prerna have gone to India.

Laksh—kya?

Kt—yea we r shifting back to India.

Laksh starts to laugh and shakes his head—Hey bhagwan, I came here for a business meeting and I was told by my mom that I was to stay here, with your family and it looks like they are not here.

Kt shrugged her shoulders up and down. The room fell silent again and both felt awkward.

Lalsh—Well, I guess I will just go look for a hotel.

Kt extended her hand out this time—Hi, my name is Krishna Tulsi, you can call me Kt.

Both shook their hands in a friendly way and stared at each other for a moment lost in each others beautiful eyes. Then she took her hand from him. Laksh walked himself towards the door when kt stopped him.

Kt—Laksh, please don't go, actually you r a family friend so I can't let you go, and plus I'm gonna be scared all alone here.

Both laughed and then Kt told Laksh to call home and let his faimly know that he was here safely.

The Basu's had reached Mumbai, India and had given the Virani's a surprise. There both Nandani and Anurag found out that Laksh had gone to America and probably would've reached their home. Anurag sighed with relief.

Karan—Aree, Anu kya hua?

Nandani (kt's mom)—Omg, karan, dekho Anu ko…he didn't want to leave kt alone and now he….(interrupted)

Anurag—Karan, im just relieved that kt won't be alone at home now. Laksh should be there, and I trust my daughter and I trust Sahil's parvarish.

Sahil—Thanks bhai!

The telephone rang and Nandani (v) picked up the phone.

Laksh—Choti mom?

Nandani V—Beta, was your flight good, did u eat, how was the meeting, are you home yet?

Laksh—arree mom, yes I'm home….(laughs) aap bhi na bohot chinta karti hai! I still have to eat.

As soon as kt heard that Laksh had to eat she scratched her head and went into the kitchen.

Laksh on the phone—Choti mom, don't worry I'm fine, and I am at Nandani mom's home. But Choti ma, I don't know if I can stay here, I mean their daughter is alone, and I don't want her parents to take it the wrong way.

Nandani V quickly gave the phone to Nandani B and laksh was still repeating the question again. Kt's mom started to laugh.

Nandani B—Beta, I want u to stay with Kt, she's alone anyways, and uncle and I both truly trust you. Abh Kt ko phone do.

Laksh turned around and saw that Kt wasn't there so he went into the kitchen since the lights were on 

Laksh—Kt, your mom is on the phone.

Kt took the phone—Yea mom?

Nandani B—Listen hun, both you and laksh I think have the same flight coming back here, so just come with him. Also he is our guest please behave and don't be mean. I know how u r with guys.

Kt—Mom! Omg, relax I won't be mean.

Both hung up.

Kt—umm, Laksh, there is nothing in the refrigerator….if you don't mind, will you eat what I make?

Laksh—Do you know how to cook?

Kt sarcastically—Yea

Kt started to take out the flour to make some roti's for Laksh. At first she stared at the flour and tried to remember how to make it into dough. Laksh looked at Kt in amazement and remembered their first time meeting. He remembered the attitude she had and smiled to himself. Kt then remembered how to make the dough and so she started to make it. Once she was done making the dough, she started to make the roti's but couldn't roll the little piece of dough round. Laksh shook his head and smiled at Kt's innocence. He walked towards Kt's back and touch both of her hands and guided her to make the pieces round. Both laughed and made enough roti's for Laksh. Both even had a staring moments for a few minutes but then Kt snapped out of it.

When Laksh was done eating his food, he thanked Kt and both together washed the dishes. (in the background played the woh kisna hai song) Kt then quickly looked at the time and it was quite late so she got Laksh his blankets and set up the guest room for him which was right next to her room. Both said goodnight to each other and went into their rooms.

Laksh in his room fell right on his bed and lay with his eyes closed. He remembered the cute moments he had just had with Kt.

Laksh shook his head—Pagal.

He then fell asleep. In the room next to him, kt was clutching onto her heart shaped pillow and also was remembering the moments she just had spent with Laksh. The she looked at herself in the mirror angrily.

Kt talking to herself quietly—No, this was just a friendly meeting. Nothing else….He is nothing to me, and never will be. I don't care about boys; Love and Kt do not get along.

She then confidently looked up at the mirror reminding herself of her goals. She threw her heart shaped pillow to the floor ignoring it jumped onto her bed and fell asleep.

Wahida and Maryam's Home

Maryam—I worry about Kt sometimes, I really do.

Wahida—kya hua Maryam?

Maryam—did u ever think why Kt, is always so stubborn and so mean. She always hides things and never tells anyone anything.

Wahida—woh aisi hi hai. What r we to do.

Maryam—Di, you know how it is to be in love, think why Kt might be like that.

Wahida—you do have a point. I am majoring in psychology; hmmm let me think. People react the way Kt reacts because of life experiences. Maybe there is something she is hiding from us. She probably isn't interested in relationships because of the things she's seen from others. Maybe she had a past that haunts her I guess. wow..i think we should talk to her, she is really good at hiding her feelings, but its not good that she keeps them to herself.

Maryam—no, di when the time comes she might just tell us on her own. She'll tell us when she is ready.

Wahida—yea, that's only if she IS really hiding something from us. Maybe she is just like that.

Both sisters turned their lights off and went to bed.

Hmmm, I wonder what Kt is hiding from everyone…or is Kt just like that? Well you will all have to wait….maybe for a while or maybe for a very long time!!! Well that's it for now. I hope u all enjoyed this part, and I hope it was not boring!!! I'm really sorry if it was boring.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago
hey guys, i think this part sucked!!!! i don't know for some reason i couldn't make it good, welll just wanna hear your opinions, maybe i could be wrong, because i feel that u guys will be bored of this part... 😕 sorry if i disappointed u guys, its just that i have so much in my mind right now. 🤢 Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago
Dr.Smart thumbnail
IT WAS OUTSTANDING.....CONTINUE SOON.....I LOVED IT AND IT TURLY DID NOT SUCK!!!!!

PALCHIN
Riyaa147 thumbnail
very great not boring at all I loved it so much👏

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cotrninue soon😛
mecbeth thumbnail
wow it was great 👏
cont soon plzzz
PulkitMouni Fan thumbnail
i loved this part and it did not at all suck 👏