Ishq Hua FF LKT Hot New Part 27!!! - Page 9

Posted: 15 years ago
are you stupid? it was soo goood!!!!! I loved the beginning rain part, that part was written so vividly! 👏 👏 nice to see LKT finally getting along 😛 can't wait for next part!! 👏

hey thanks for the comments!! really appreciate it...i'm sorry but i really thought it was boring, well im glad you all found it nice. thanks once again...look i made a pulkit mouni collage for all of u from all the siggies that have been made by talented people in i-f, i hope u guys don't mind that i used some of ur siggies. 😳

I'll put the link back on later, i have to fix something!!! Sorry guys 😳

click on the link to check it out!!! Wait a while for the page to load...then u will see.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 years ago
Good part sister. Aja meri behan Shivani, u got Vishwa in this 2? Cont soon.

Ahem.. ahem, someone's a true writer. 👏 Hats off yaar. Love the part! & I FINALLY caught up! 😃😃😆 Sorry for taking to long. 🤗😳 Waiting for more......... 😳👏

Originally posted by Zinu29

Ahem.. ahem, someone's a true writer. 👏 Hats off yaar. Love the part! & I FINALLY caught up! 😃😃😆 Sorry for taking to long. 🤗😳 Waiting for more......... 😳👏

no prob zinu di!!!! I hope u read all of the parts!! and thanks so much for readin it, i really appreciate it!!! 😳

It was superb, i loved it 👏
Plz continue soon
amazing work! please continue soon!
im sooo sorry im late to comment par kya karon i was out of town...no access to a computer!i no tht suks!!anywho i just luvved this part!!!!!!!!!gosh i luvved it luved it luved it!!!!!!man i need to start putting u in my ff.....lol naywho ill be updating mine soon...dont forget to take a look,great job hunn!! 👏

Originally posted by aishu_fan

im sooo sorry im late to comment par kya karon i was out of town...no access to a computer!i no tht suks!!anywho i just luvved this part!!!!!!!!!gosh i luvved it luved it luved it!!!!!!man i need to start putting u in my ff.....lol naywho ill be updating mine soon...dont forget to take a look,great job hunn!! 👏

thanks lov!!! don't worry its okay that u commented late, i wasn't goin to update until you had read it, i guessed that you were busy and i didn't want to make another part so that u didn't have to rush and read two parts. Now i can continue since i have your comment!!!

love u!! 😳

Part 10

It was 6:30 in the morning and Laksh had to prepare for his meeting so he had his alarm go off around that time. He quickly took a shower and combed his hair, then he looked for the Bhagwan room in the Basu house. Flashbacks of his Tulsi Dadi came to him.

***Flashback***

Tulsi—Beta, anytime you leave the house always pray to god, so he makes your journey safe and you come home safe. Make god your friend and always trust him, your life will be great and full of happiness.

***Flashback Over***

Laksh smiled to himself and whispered I love you to his dadi. He walked into the temple and finished his prayers. He put some prashad out for Kt. He then quickly went into his room, he put on his Turquoise shirt on and put his suit jacket on the top. He was looking very handsome, as he looked at himself in the mirror. He then fixed his collars and looked at his tie for a good second or two. He frowned because he didn't know how to put on a tie. He looked at it then lifts it up in his hands. He struggled a bit trying to put it on but couldn't.  Kt was standing out of his room smiling and waiting for him to notice her there but since he was so occupied trying to figure out how to put the tie Kt lost her patience. She ran in the room and grabbed the tie from his hand and started to giggle.

Kt—Stupid, idiot, chilgose kahin ke, tie bhi nahin ati!

Laksh—wow, so many insults in the early morning. Thanks!

Kt—chup, and stand still.

Laksh smiled looking at Kt while she was tying his tie. Then Kt looked at the tie for a couple minutes and his shirt. She laughed a little, then made an angry face.

Kt—Laksh!

Laksh—abh kya, do you have any more words to insult me with.

Kt smacks him a little for saying that.

Kt—No, your tie doesn't even match.

Laksh looked at it and then remembered that he left the other tie in the restroom yesterday night when he was changing. His head went low.

Kt—Kya, hua? Why do you look so gloomy, I'm serious your tie doesn't match.

Laksh—I know but I don't have any other tie that will go with this shirt.

Kt grabs Laksh's cheeks and twists them cutely.

Laksh—KT! My cheeks, dekho abh, they are all red.

Kt—shut up, I'll be right back.

Laksh—kaha ja rahi ho?

Kt—Shut up kaha na? Roko tum abhi wahi, I'll be right back.

Kt quickly runs into her parent's room and goes into her dad's wardrobe. She shuffles his clothes here and there trying to find the little closet where he kept all of his ties. Finally she found the right drawer and pulled it open. Kt then started to look through all of her father's ties. Finally she pulled out one of her favorite ties that her dad put on. It matched perfectly with Laksh's shirt so she pulled it out of the drawers and ran back into the hall. While she was running she ran into Laksh.

Laksh—Hey bhagwan yeh ladki kyun hamesha run karti hai.

Kt—Chup, abh lo yeh tie. It's my dad's and it's one of my favorite ones. Lose it, you die! Now come here so I can put on you.

Laksh came close to Kt, and now Kt was able to smell Laksh's Axe. She quickly tied his tie and fixed his collar, Laksh was just looking at her smiling.

Laksh—are you done?

Kt—yea bye!

She turns around waving Laksh a bye.

Laksh—thanks.

Kt turns around again and yawns then sighs—yea, yea, sure, anytime.

Laksh then quickly grabs his briefcase and leaves. While he is getting out to the door, Kt calls his name wishing him good luck and throwing the house keys to him.

Kt—Just in case if I'm not home keep these keys K? I may be late since I'm organizing some program in Princeton.

Laksh—agar tum chaho to, mein tumko pick up karsakta hoon.

Kt—mmmmmm, theek hai, ummm come about let's say 8:30.

Laksh—okay, but where will I pick you up?

Kt—973-205-2175, I hope you took that down.

Laksh smiles—got it, Miss Krishna Tulsi.

Kt after Laksh left went running into her room talking to herself like a crazy girl.

Kt talking to herself—what the hell was that huh Miss Kt? I need to keep distance dammit, distance.

She then walked up to her mirror looking at herself.

Kt talking to herself—I want to be a Doctor. I will be a great doctor.

Then she tied her hair up and opened the curtains to her room so the morning sun can shine up her beautifully decorated room. She looked up to her certificates for her high school where she got an award for being Valedictorian of her senior class and then she started to get flashbacks of her bitter memories in her past. She started to break into tears and then finally snapped out of it.

Kt to herself—Get over it dammit!!!! I need to get over it!!

She wiped her tears up and went into the shower. Around 8:30ish Kt got out of the shower and got dressed up.

She put light turquoise earrings on and left her hair out naturally so it can fly with the wind and be free. She quickly ran into the kitchen and drank some orange juice. For some reason she just had a weird smile on her face that just wouldn't go away. She tried to stop smiling because she knew her crazy cousins such as Wahida and Maryam would make a remark on it. She then quickly fixed her duppata and locked her home door and ran out into her car. The driver then dropped her off to her college.

Kt—Driver, you don't have to pick me up today so just stay home, and here is some money for you to eat dinner.

Driver—thank you maim, aap bohot achi hai.

The driver drove away and right behind Kt came Wahida and Maryam.

Maryam—so tu akheer ah gaye?

Kt—yea, now lets get busy. Since I have no more classes we need to….(She notices Maryam and Wahida give her a weird face) Kya Hai tum dono ko?

Maryam—oh sweety, aaj yeh smile kaise tumhare chehra pe ayi?

Wahida—aur woh bhi iss time pe.

Kt—What, can I not smile, if I smile does it break the law?

Wahida and Maryam both start to laugh.

Maryam—Wahida di, yeh Kt smile zaroor karahi hai, magar uska gussa to abhi waisa hi hai!

Wahida—kya kare, humari Kt hai to aisi hi.

Kt—now if you to little gorillas are done ranting, can we start with the planning for the dance?

All three walked into the hall where they met their other friends.

Aesha—Kya abh waqt hai ane ka?

Maryam—eh, Aesha, tumnay aaj dekha.

Aesha quickly goes closer to Maryam and starts talking to her privately and then both broke into laughter.

Kt—I know you to little idiots are talking about me! Karo karo, I'll get all of you back, and you won't know when.

Kt then went further by the hall desk where Vishwa was.

Vishwa—love the dress babe, looking hot

Kt—thanks Vish.

Kt then turned some music on in the room and all the girls started to make blueprints of the hall decorations.

Kt—Acha suno, around 8:00 we will pack up K? Make sure that all of you have a ride, because it gets dangerous here since it is a downtown area.

Maryam—ok mom, we will get a ride.

Everyone laughs but Tanvi.

Tanvi—No, she is serious, if you need a ride let me know now, so I know how many I have to take home today.

Kt—thanks Tanvi, I think we are the only sensible ones here.

The girls had all of their blueprints down, and now they were down to their budget list.

In Mumbai, India

Nandani B—Dekho, Ganga yeh hai meri KT.

Nandani V—aree mujhe bhi dikhao (here show me too)

Ganga—wow, Nandani she has all the beauty I expected!

Nandani V—bohot sundaar hai.

Here Prerna and Nakul were walking in the garden and talking about their lives. While Shivani and Bhoomi had gone out to the mall; Shivani as usual was covering Bhoomi's back since she wanted to see her boyfriend.

THE MALL

Shivani—Bhoomi di, please tell Rahul bye now.

Bhoomi—Shiv, please chup ho jao for godsakes.

Rahul—meri Sali jee, kyun bolti ho itna?

Shivani angrily gets up and walks away to the other side, there she walked into a sari shop.

Shivani now was looking at some sari's when a voice came behind her.

Dude—This sari will look really nice on you.

Shivani turns around to see who it is, and when she looks at him he didn't look like he was from her school or anything. He looked like a new guy in town.

Shivani—hey, listen thanks but no one asked you for your opinion.

Dude—ufff, kya gusa hai.

Shivani—Listen you little loser; your ugly, you have no personality and your face is annoying the crap out of me, so I suggest that you move out of my way or I'll hurt you.

Dude—damn girl! You really need some help. Here I'm complimenting you and here your just insulting me.

Shivani—ENOUGH! Move…I said move.

Shivani pushes the guy out of the way.

Dude—By the way, if we ever meet again the name is Rohan.

Shivani—I don't care, cause I'll make sure that I don't see your wretched face again.

Shivani angrily walks away out of the shop leaving this new character Rohan smiling away.

Rohan—I like her, I like her a lot.

Back to USA

It was about 8:20 and Laksh kept calling Kt, to tell her that he was going to run a bit late since the traffic was hitting hard the way he was coming to pick her up. He rang her several times but her phone came out of reach. All the girls were ready to head home except Kt.

Tanvi—r u sure Kt, I can take you, I have the van tonight.

Kt—no, tum saab jao, I have a ride relax.

All the girls walked out and locked up the hall. Kt stood there in the cold using her Dupatta as a blanket. It always got cold around this time and she always forgot to carry a coat with her. It was past 8:30 now and there was no sign of Laksh. Several cars went past Kt but none of them were of lakshs. Suddenly she heard a couple of gunshots firing a couple of blocks away from her and so she got scared. At first she stood there holding onto herself, but after another gunshot which grew louder this time creeped her out even more. Kt then started to walk the other way while looking at the other side of the road hoping not to bump into the shooter. Her walking turned into a fast pace and soon into a sprinting run. The gunmen were getting closer and one of them even spotted Kt running.

Gunman 1—Look over there, a girl.

Gunman 2—Looks like we are going to have double fun tonight.

Kt saw the gunmen coming towards her; she started to cry a little thinking about why Laksh wasn't there to pick her up. The men grew closer to her and she tried every muscle in her body to make her run faster. While running she tripped and fell, and the gunmen had caught up to her. First one of them grabbed her from both of her arms, and the other pulled her dupatta off. Kt struggled a bit to get out of their clutches, as one gunman was able to rip a little part of her dress. Before anything went further Laksh and his driver saw Kt in trouble and so they ran to help her. Laksh and his driver both picked up two big heavy rocks and they went and banged them into the gunmen's head. Kt ran straight into Laksh's arms. Then she pulled him away and put her head down in shame since her dress from her shoulders was ripped a little and she had no dupatta on. Laksh quickly grabbed her dupatta and put in on Kt and hugged her. Kt then also hugged Laksh back tighter scared to let go of him. The driver then pulled his car closer to Kt and laksh. Both Kt and Laksh sat in the car, laksh instead of sitting in the front sat right next to Kt. Kt's head was on Laksh's shoulder and she was crying. The whole ride went silent and both of them didn't utter a word. All was heard was Kt crying.

Once Kt and Laksh got into the house, Kt was bruised up and she was bleeding from her head and shoulders.

Laksh—I am so sorry, this is all my fault!

Laksh looked away from Kt angrily blaming himself for Kt's condition. Kt just sat there on the sofa still in shock remembering what just had happened. She sat there with her hands folded scared.

Laksh walked towards Kt with a wet towel so he could wipe off all of her blood. As Laksh got closer to Kt, she jerked a bit scared thinking that it was one of the gunman trying to harm her again.

Laksh—Kt, it's me. Relax, I'm here now, no one can do anything to you.

Kt felt a little secured, but before Laksh was able to fix her bleeding Kt took the towel from his hand.

Kt—Mein theek hoon, I'll be fine Laksh, thanks for saving me today. (she talked to him in a regular friendly way)

Laksh—kt, what r u doing, here let me do it for you.

Kt—Laksh, I'll do it, relax, don't trouble yourself.

Before Laksh could say anything Kt got up from the sofa and made her way up to her room and then she finally gently closed it.

Laksh talking to himself—I've never felt so close to any other girl in my life; what is this feeling am I having tonight? Why do I feel so hurt seeing her in pain?  Why doesn't she ever let anyone close to her?

Kt walked into her room wiping off her tears—He will always be nothing but a friend. I cannot let him get any closer to me! Now I'm gonna have to keep a distance between us before this is taken to far.

The New Characters

Rahul

Rohan

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 years ago