Vivek
Freddie
Kaveri
Lavanya
Dr. Saluke
Da. Tarika..

No Abhijeet 😭 m missing him 😭

Episode Discussion :
1. How was ACP's introduction?? And how did you like the place (a new office) he was in when he gave the introduction?

2. What was your impression of the case from the blooded money / title ??

3. WHERE's ABHIJEET??? and wherever he is..why isnt he here ?? 😑

4. Daya ke liye daravna?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lolzz...it was gud to know usse bhi kisi cheez se darr lagta hai!

5. ACP and Saluke will never stop fighting...will they??

6. I am happy that both female cops are there and active and I wish to keep seeing more of them!

7. What do you think of the case?? 4 murders??

General Discussion :
1. Daya's got only one pair of clothes?? But i liked his black shirt...he was luking good in it πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

2. Vivek, Kaveri and Lavanya were wearin cool clothes! I loved Lavanya's tops, Kaveri's jeans and Vivek's jacket πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3. What would you do if you got a bag full of 25 lakh?

4. Freddie's character is getting important day by day...hes getting more and more involved. what say?

Miscellaneous Questions :
1. ACP ke sar par baal? πŸ˜›

2. Freddie ka gala dabao!! Evn the new cop Lavanya has this opinion abt Freddie??

Summary :
1. What do you think of the episode??

...well thats all for now...hope u like them! I know they are quite many but I think the episode was nice so there needed more questions

Enjoy
Edited by luna_lovegood - 15 years ago
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by luna_lovegood

Date of telecast : 4th of April 2008.

Cast :
ACP
Daya
Vivek
Freddie
Kaveri
Lavanya
Dr. Saluke
Da. Tarika..

No Abhijeet 😭 m missing him 😭

Episode Discussion :
1. How was ACP's introduction?? And how did you like the place (a new office) he was in when he gave the introduction?

I miss him  ALOTT.. the new two girls cannot compensate for ABHIJEET..i mean he is the jaan of the team

4. Daya ke liye daravna?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lolzz...it was gud to know usse bhi kisi cheez se darr lagta hai!

He just used it as a phrase, DAYA THE BULDOZER is never scared of anyone except of ACPπŸ˜†

I doubt but they are only happy when they defeat each other.It was funny when ACP was teasing the poor saluke when his height

6. I am happy that both female cops are there and active and I wish to keep seeing more of them!

I wish to see Abhi now..i wont be happy unless i see him and daya together😭

Interesting..i njoyed every bit of it..full of suspense and investigations..few clues and strong determination.

General Discussion :
1. Daya's got only one pair of clothes?? But i liked his black shirt...he was luking good in it πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

I never noticed his clothsπŸ˜† i know its strange but im too lost in the case thinking who the culprit could be

2. Vivek, Kaveri and Lavanya were wearin cool clothes! I loved Lavanya's tops, Kaveri's jeans and Vivek's jacket πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†i only liked ACP's hairdo

Run away to BombayπŸ˜†

4. Freddie's character is getting important day by day...hes getting more and more involved. what say?
Oh he is only getting involved to vivek.. but i wud prefer if he never became serious..his jolly nature makes him the unique one in the team and most efficient.

1. ACP ke sar par baal? πŸ˜›πŸ˜› I LOVEDD IT

2. Freddie ka gala dabao!! Evn the new cop Lavanya has this opinion abt Freddie??
That was rude according to me. She shouldn't comment on a senior officer like that. Others may do it but she is a new commer and she shud be more polite and responsible.

Summary :

Interesting. Vast improvement since the last few episodes. they dint leave any loose ends, all my questions were nice answered..and above all there were no bloopers.. a very good concept.. and todays generation should take a lesson from this case..

...well thats all for now...hope u like them! I know they are quite many but I think the episode was nice so there needed more questions

Yes i agree with you..infact u could sum it up very well. Enjoyed the questions and hope u like my answers

Enjoy

hey thnks alot!! Evn I loved it...
bt m missing Abhijeet 😭 😭 😭

Originally posted by luna_lovegood

Episode Discussion :

New office was nice but honestly speaking I didn't like now a days the way CID waste time in introduction and at last due to shortage of time didn't clarify how the crime did actually happen. i think introduction should be stopped. only if there is sufficient time to show it then show it.

Abhijeet should come back now, yes, we all are missing him,may be he is busy with some project, otherwise he didn't take leave for a long.

Daya didn't say it in this way, he told that the atomoshere was something mysterious, and ACP did joke with him, nice joke, otherwise he isn't the man who will be frightened easily.

I didn't like the attitude of ACP now a days, why he always blame salunkhe ? when the blood of the scarf wasn't matched with the lady, i.e isha then why acp was blaming salunkhe? it seems that they fight forcely now a days,ACP sir shouldn't be so harsh always with salunkhe.

here again the attitude, how dare lavanya is that she is joking with salunkhe .This is not the right attitude of a good officer, being intelligent & being arrogant is totally different, acp sir should scold her but instead of that he is also allowing lavanya and was humiliating salunkhe, i just hated that scene.

very ordinary case, we do expect much much better cases from CID,

General Discussion :

whatever Daya wears he looks very good, but I think now they should try another kind of clothes,Daya should flung away the jacket.he should try off white shirt and black trouser.

2. Vivek, Kaveri and Lavanya were wearin cool clothes! I loved Lavanya's tops, Kaveri's jeans and Vivek's jacket πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

freddie wasn't so much fool now a days he is portraying,the makers of the show didn't forget that freddie is a CID officer,

1. ACP ke sar par baal? πŸ˜›

ACP is jealous, jealous of everything, jealous of Salunkhe because he has got his hairs back, jealous of Daya & Abhijeet whenever any young lady gives attention to them, I will not like it, unko to ganja hi hona chaiye

lavanya should stop her mouth and work more, she is a newcomer and behaving like a queen, I didn't like at all her arrogance and audacity to insult senior officers.

Summary :

it's certainly not the best and very confusing at a time, why the mamaji who killed swati hide the cash in cupboard? he went to the office, informed urvashi, sameer reached there and escaped with the cash and the team(isha, sandy, mohit) couldn't watch anything?? where were they at that time??? why the mamaji gave mohit Rs. 2 crore ? there are some questions which is still not solved, and if solved they didn't clarify it,

again the way salunkhe was examining was ridiculous, he is such a brilliant forensic expert he didn't need any rope to see that whether the murder has happened with rope or not, he could understand it by just watching the body and he did it for several times in the past, but the lavanya -salunkhe scene was too much elongated, this was unneccessary.

pls, reduce the foolish activity of freddie a bit and give attention to the confess scene more.

thanks again for posting a nice DOTW

Enjoy

Edited by suchi_dev2006 - 15 years ago