What is the ideal age to get married?

Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys, me and my friends always debate on what the ideal age to get married is, so I thought I'd ask you!It's obviously different for everyone, but what do you think the ideal age for you to get married is?

For me I think 25.

Bas yaar, good topic!!

I feel its 18, or 19!😆😆😆

Nana actually the right age to get married is when U stand on ur own feet!!
Ur capable enough to earn ur self and can support ur family!
so once ur capable marry in any age at 18-19 ,... whatever!!
U shall always get a good partner once ur capable enough!

😊😊😊
Edited by HUMM - 19 years ago

I feel right age to marry for girls is 24yrs. Donno about guys😆😆.

But one thing we must be capablr of standing on our own feet before marriage as Humm said. Hope I get married only at 24yrs of age😆

As per the law in india 18 for girls and 21 for guys

I agree with that. But then the actual age to get married should be when both the guy and the girl are ready to accept the responsibility and commitment that comes with marriage.

Jammy.

i lean more towards 25 though i agree with what Humm & Jammy said 😃
i agree somewhat of what HUMM is saying, but not all of it.  I think the ideal age of marrying should be 22-25, for girls.  For the reason i said i dont agree with Humm is that i think 18-19 is a age, that is to small for marrige, thats what i think,and thats just when you become a adult, or here in Canada 18-19 is grade 12 students..😕..But i agree with HUMM when he said marrrige should be when you are able to stand up on your own two feet.  I also agree with Jammy when he said "I agree with that. But then the actual age to get married should be when both the guy and the girl are ready to accept the responsibility and commitment that comes with marriage. "
weeeeeeeeell--I would say 26 or 27 will be the right age for me b/c I'll be done medical school and I'll be standing on my own two feet by then.  
agree with u humm and cutereems and jammy

i would say about 23 when ur done ur university and have a job is the perfect time!

btw cutereems i love ur slideshow very pretty pics of preity!

u ppl want to get married at a small age, i hav ages to go so i can relax right now, i would neva want to get married unless im dead.lol!!!!