Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

How to quote a person multiple times:

1) Copy and paste the entire message.

2) Separate out quotes you want to use using commands [ quote = member ID ] and [ / quote ] to end the quote.

Let me demonstrate with Ides' message:

I write it like this:

[ quote = ides ]Hey folks......how do u show multiple quotes in a message??? [ / quote ]

(without the spaces between the brackets, etc)

and It appears as

[quote=ides]Hey folks......how do u show multiple quotes in a message??? [/quote]

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey anyone knows how to upload images under games section. I think there is no option to upload any images there...
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
sorry smisha, I was supposed to get back to you on this.. slipped from my mind.. true even I couldn't upload a file under games..
anitha.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

sorry smisha, I was supposed to get back to you on this.. slipped from my mind.. true even I couldn't upload a file under games..

That is OK... I thought may be you had put in a request in moderator's meeting or something...I am not sure...if not can you ask Vijay this question for me...

vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: smisha

That is OK... I thought may be you had put in a request in moderator's meeting or something...I am not sure...if not can you ask Vijay this question for me...

This has been fixed.

Cheers,
Vijay

evolution645 thumbnail

Hi

i have clicked on that buttons to add the pic in messge body but i cant

my pic is JPG and it is also less then 150 kb

i am in troube hlp me plz

i will be thankful

ahmed316us thumbnail
Hi everyone,
I was trying to put my pic  on my avatar, but the size of my pic is like 1000 kb and this forum allows only 40 kb, can anyone tell me how should i reduce the size of that pic and can upload here.
ides thumbnail
does anyone know what is a GOLDIE????????
anitha.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahmed316us

Hi everyone,
I was trying to put my pic  on my avatar, but the size of my pic is like 1000 kb and this forum allows only 40 kb, can anyone tell me how should i reduce the size of that pic and can upload here.

if you have photoshop, you can open the image and look into image size. If the DPI is more than 72, then set it to 72. If not try saving as for web and choose .jpg or .gif and save the file. Hope this helps. If not please PM for more questions.

ahmed316us thumbnail
Hi Smisha, thanks for helping me out.
But I dont have photoshop, is there any other way, i can use.
thanks