Pulkit Return Petition - Final Draft pg16

Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys, i was thinking...

there have been lots of petitions floating around the net, but god knows if balaji people or Ekta visits such sites. Anyways i was thinking all of the members here at IF who want Pulkit to return, should email balaji. Their adress is:  [email protected]. In the emails we send them, we can include links to numerous petitions for Pulkit's return, state a few facts and just make it persuasive. Sure there are chancesthis wont work, but then again why not try it? Imagine seeing 50 new emails all regarding a protest I would be affected.😲 But who knows if balaji will have an affect, but its worth a shot isn't it? I mean can't Ekta make up with Pulkit like she did with Smriti?😳So whos with me?

Edited by Guronge - 15 years ago

that's a good idea, but I think to add on the impact of that we should have some concrete evidence that its just not one or two people who want him back but many more, and with that we'll need a petition...we can do this by creating one from a valid website and so it'll be neater kept and in order to see and count up the number of people...I don't know if any of this will have an effect but we could try...

Yes, we should get a lot of people because the same thing happened with MP in Kayamath 😳 People sent emails, fanmails and more to show they wanted MP back together, and so that is what happened 😳 😆
Glad to see you guys are in, hopefully more ppl agree. Who knows if it will effect, but always worth a try no? 😉 Jhanvi nice idea about the petition, that way it will seem more well organized. Anyways i have to go to school now, hopefully alot more ppl agree by the time i get back. bye 😊
Hey me sending them loads of mails!! 😳 i'am With U!!i nev er knew their address!!
will it have any asar on teh concerned
i defintely in!!!!! i will even call my other cousins who love him but don't have time to come on kyunki forums cause they are busy, but i will specially tell them to visit to have more pulkit fans!!!!
Pulkit ka naam jaha, Zinu always hai waha! 😆 😆 😉
Glad to see some people are with me. 😊 I think we should wait before we get ahead of ourselves, and plan the whole email out. This way it will be more effective. What all say?
👏 I hope more people join in though, i mean imagine if you received like 50 emails from ALL diferent people wanting the same thing. I know i would be like woah, but who knows atleast it is worth a shot.