Users

Frequent Posters

Guronge thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Definetly. Well lets hope more people wil join us! 👏
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope so aswell. By looked at the old petition, I'm sure many would come and join in here aswell. If not then, ah well. Can't stop hoping now.
aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zinu29

Pulkit ka naam jaha, Zinu always hai waha! 😆 😆 😉

AUR MARYAM BHI!!!LOL
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: aishu_fan

AUR MARYAM BHI!!!LOL

look how much we want him bACK! im sure with our petition we can bring him back!!! Im gonna go to the other petition and pm them to sign in this one to make it more organized.

ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
Me!!me!!always there for my KIsna!! 😳
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am in..!!
Miss Pulkit!
❤️
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YES YES YES!!! another petition for pulkit!!! this is great! i'm definetly in! thanks for the idea!
i really hope this works. the only thing is, we are going to have to act fast if the auditions are going on for a new laksh...i don't want them to choose someone else because then it will be harder for them to get pulkit back...
so how is this going to happen? any ideas? r we all going to send individual emails to balaji or is it going to be from all of us together?

oh i really hope other pulkit fans join in. i'm going to tell my cousins bout this too so they can help.
pulkit fans desperately needed!!!
Guronge thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: indigal07

YES YES YES!!! another petition for pulkit!!! this is great! i'm definetly in! thanks for the idea!
i really hope this works. the only thing is, we are going to have to act fast if the auditions are going on for a new laksh...i don't want them to choose someone else because then it will be harder for them to get pulkit back...
so how is this going to happen? any ideas? r we all going to send individual emails to balaji or is it going to be from all of us together?

oh i really hope other pulkit fans join in. i'm going to tell my cousins bout this too so they can help.
pulkit fans desperately needed!!!

I agree, let's get going, i was going to wait for more people, but they can come later. Lets start the planning, what does everyone say?

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^Sweety, they started searching for a new Lakshya, since the day he quit the show. God forbid, they find one, or have. 🤢