Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina301 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: indigal07

i was thinking...
when anyone gets a response from either balaji or pulkit, please post it so we all can see.
also, u kno what i think would be nice? any of u who have made siggys and such of pulkit/pulkit and mouni, send it to balaji and pulkit to show them our devotion to pulkit and the couple.
what do u think?

i think that is a great idea!!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tina301

i think that is a great idea!!

hey tina u fianlly found the time to visit again cute, checking up the petition again!!!! Did u send an e-mail??? forget it, i'll jus call u and remind u!!

And yes indigal i think that is a great idea because we have some great siggies of mouni and pulkit that we can show!!! By the way have u read my LKT ff?? U should check it out!! jus thought to suggest since u r a lkt fan! here is the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=907440&T PN=1

We can even send them Fanfics that their fans have made to show that we miss them and that we have to live off writing about them makin our own story lines rather then seein them on screen now 😳 which we want to see

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey shivani i think thts a great a idea, sending them fanfics as well! haha imagine their inbox being filled with all this pulkit mouni stuff? they're going to think we're crazy πŸ˜† !! but hey, we love pul-mon so much, i guess we are πŸ˜† !
U kno what the funny thing is, rt b4 u posted the link to ur lkt ff, i found it. since my exams r coming up, i don't allow myself to read ffs b/c i get addicted very easily! so then i decided, i need a little dosage of pul-mon, and so i began reading ur fanfic! guess what happen? i'm addicted lol πŸ˜† i'm trying so hard not to read more than part 1 as i have to study, but IT IS REALLY GOOD!! I LOVE IT!!! keep up the great work! πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ u r truly a talented writer!
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You guys, I was wondering. Since Pulkit had said that he never wants to work with Balaji. Do you think there is even a chance? πŸ˜•

Hi friends,

I am not a pulkit fan, but i like him a lot....i really dunno what u guys are doing to bring him back, but i also want him back....can i join this petition?😳

architpatnaik thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz tell me the procedure of this petition
i want him back
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.jess

You guys, I was wondering. Since Pulkit had said that he never wants to work with Balaji. Do you think there is even a chance? πŸ˜•

maybe...hopefully, it's worth a shot! let's see what happens..

meanwhile, to those of u who want to help, sign this petition https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/899812

then write an email to balaji and pulkit requesting pulkit to come back. u can send balaji the letter tht i wrote on pg 16 of this topic or u can send them ur own or even both! the more the betterπŸ˜‰  and to pulkit u can send ur own personal letter tht u want him bak. the email address for balaji is [email protected] and the email address for pulkit is [email protected]

Good luck! if u get a reply then plz post it so we all can see! thanks!

-aaliyah

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Hi friends,

I am not a pulkit fan, but i like him a lot....i really dunno what u guys are doing to bring him back, but i also want him back....can i join this petition?😳

You are welcome..!!