Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Honestly, if it were me, I won't give a damn, I mean its just Ekta, not some person who got a Noble award or something..πŸ€”
Guronge thumbnail
Yea.. but then don't we need to seem a bit nice to? But in the letter we should be firm, and get to the point😲
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If you all are happy to have Pulkit back, then I also want him back.
krishna4ever thumbnail
Guys just write Ekta ji πŸ˜‰ we kindly request you to bring pulkit samrat back as lakshya in saas bhi kabhi bahu thi. Here are links to various petitions fans have signed to demand for pulkits return to kyunki.

wite something like that guys πŸ˜‰
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guronge

Yea.. but then don't we need to seem a bit nice to? But in the letter we should be firm, and get to the point😲

u r absolutely right. nice, cordial yet firm. but what do u think of the starting i came up with? the dear ekta and fellow balaji directors? how does that sound to u all?

Guronge thumbnail
^yea, but we should be firm in the email. We need to state that it is not only us, but many maybe hundreds of other people wanting him back. This way she will be more effected.
Guronge thumbnail
Originally posted by: indigal07

u r absolutely right. nice, cordial yet firm. but what do u think of the starting i came up with? the dear ekta and fellow balaji directors? how does that sound to u all?

I agree, that sounds as if were including all of balaji 😊

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome & thanks Akhl bro for signing & coming to the petition. πŸ€—
Aliyah & Gujs, true point, but, well, hmmm, lets see.. I'm kinda thinking something, which totally went outta my mind.
krishna4ever thumbnail
is someone listening to me or am i invisible πŸ˜•
Guronge thumbnail
^I am listening, going along your lines i have come up with this:

Dear Ekta and fellow Balaji directors,
                        I am writing to you today concerning a previous Balaji actor, Pulkit Samrat. I hope you take the tendancy to read throughout this email without deleting it. Pulkit Samrat is known for his role as Lakshya Virani. The chemistry that KT and Lakshya have created is irreplacable. Mouni and Pulkit have done a fantastic job portraying their roles. I am unaware of what the truth is behind this confusion with yourself and Pulkit but I wound like to point out various petition's for Pulkit to return floating around the net.

How does it sound Edited by Guronge - 16 years ago