Pulkit Return Petition - Final Draft pg16 - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
No, its a site by fans. I fink ze ones who created the site are on IF itself

I have looked in the site!
It's Pari..
Got another idea-you could ask all pulkit fans on IF to pm u their real names and then u could put these in the letter without the usernames, just to make it more formal.

Originally posted by vid_hurry

Got another idea-you could ask all pulkit fans on IF to pm u their real names and then u could put these in the letter without the usernames, just to make it more formal.

hmmm good idea. will think about it.

now does anyone kno wut email address we are going to send this from? we need to send it soon...

Originally posted by indigal07

hmmm good idea. will think about it.

now does anyone kno wut email address we are going to send this from? we need to send it soon...

Yea we need to hurry before it's too late and they bring another laksh in. Not that it matters i mean we get different tulsi's and etc...u guy know what i mean. 😳

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago

Originally posted by aishu_fan

AUR MARYAM BHI!!!LOL

Aur Safira Bhi😃

Okay so which peititon link are we adding?
And to everyone who is confused, we are all sending this letter, as many ppl as we can get, so balaji is more effected, and knows lots of ppl want him back.
i posted a new topic here on the ksbkbt forum for members of other pulkit-mouni sites to join us in our effort to get petitions. o i rly hope it helps!!
I love the Kt and laksh jodi, pulkit is a really good laksh, and if he has left the show then he must come back or else the show won't look be the same without pulkit. Mouni won't look good with anyone else because she looks well with Pulkit only!! Pulkit is LAKSH no one can take his spot. I and everyone here demand him back!!! Please ekta stop wasting time and bring back Pulkit Samrat, maybe he can also be the reason for ur high trps.

Originally posted by mizz.attitude

I love the Kt and laksh jodi, pulkit is a really good laksh, and if he has left the show then he must come back or else the show won't look be the same without pulkit. Mouni won't look good with anyone else because she looks well with Pulkit only!! Pulkit is LAKSH no one can take his spot. I and everyone here demand him back!!! Please ekta stop wasting time and bring back Pulkit Samrat, maybe he can also be the reason for ur high trps.

well said mahi, and thanks for comin as soon as i told u about this.