Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina301 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i also want to join this cause! Pulkit is a great actor and he has portrayed the role as laksh very well. He has done a great job playing this role and is missed alot. I haven't watched this show for a long time, after kt and laksh did not get married, i was okay with thinkin that they will get together. I am not happy that Pulkit has left the show, he should be brought back, because i want him to be laksh and i can't see anyone else play that role except him.

Thanks mystery for tellin me about this....i wasn't aware at all, im gonna tell my sis to sign here. i didn't know that the kyunki forum had such low fans for lkt. At this rate im even wondering if ekta will ever bring him back. Look at all the of the gauri hiten pages, and replies it hits at least 1000 or more than that. we need at least that many replies to bring pulkit back. How r we gonna do this? Watever it is if even me signing helps then i am defintely in. So what if we are low on lkt fans, we can still make a difference. Thanks shiv....for informing me. Well i need to get off before my dad see's me on it. 🤢
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow yaar! more ppl joining the cause that's great. i'm so happy!! thanks shivani for spreading the news! keep up the great work 😉
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

In the last petition for Pulkit .. I posted the link in other forums like Kahaani, Kayamath, Kasautii.. and many others too, and many ppl signed in!
I will do it again if it will work!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=903374

.. and do you guys like the end of the letter I have post??
😕   

vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I fink ze end part cud be modified to say 'sincerely yours...' instead of 'love...'

We can also try to put ze countries of ze fans to show ze extent to which fans want pulkit back,i.e, worldwide
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PulkitMouniLove

In the last petition for Pulkit .. I posted the link in other forums like Kahaani, Kayamath, Kasautii.. and many others too, and many ppl signed in!
I will do it again if it will work!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=903374

.. and do you guys like the end of the letter I have post??
😕   

i like then end of the letter, it was good 😳

Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i am in, i loved pulkit with muoni, and pulkit is my eye candy, please bring him back
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey, guys u know what i noticed, everytime i listen to the kisna song it always reminds me of laksk (pulkit) and kt (mouni) even the chand sifarish song does too. every party i go to and i listen to these songs it always reminds me of these two. This is another reason showing that pulkit and mouni have a great impact on our lives. These people are not only watched on tv but have become a part our daily lives.
sweethoney1427 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

hey, guys u know what i noticed, everytime i listen to the kisna song it always reminds me of laksk (pulkit) and kt (mouni) even the chand sifarish song does too. every party i go to and i listen to these songs it always reminds me of these two. This is another reason showing that pulkit and mouni have a great impact on our lives. These people are not only watched on tv but have become a part our daily lives.

yes shiv, u told me this before!!! By the way tina told me about this other petition so now i found time to visit.

Please bring Pulkit samrat back because not only me but many people enjoy watching him as Laksh Virani. He has played this role really well and now we cannot see someone else takin this role. Audience is so used seein Pulkit and Mouni together we wanna see more of them. Jus like Gauri and Hiten they have also become a popular jodi!!! And i would really APPRECIATE if we were able to see our favorite jodi back together in kyunki!!! Their story jus started and never finished!!! Please bring back Pulkit, we all love him as laksh!!!

Shiv let me know if there any other petitions to sign, also let the other to know to so we can find the time to visit it and sign it.

Edited by sweethoney1427 - 16 years ago
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow i rly like all the support that everyone here is giving pulkit and everything u all are saying. i think tht after we are done sending the email, we should each send individual emails to balaji. u all have some great things to say, and, shivani, ur rt, mouni and pulkit rly have become part of our lives. tht should be said to the balaji ppl.
anyways, about the ending of the letter, how bout we say, from concerned fans,
        the pulkit and mouni fan groups at india-forums.
i like everyone else's idea as well but i think listing everyone's names might be long, but i'm still debating. should we put everyone's names or should we not?
plz give ur opinion.
also, wut email address r we going to send this email from? 😕
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

i like then end of the letter, it was good 😳

Thanks sweety..