Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

hey, guys u know what i noticed, everytime i listen to the kisna song it always reminds me of laksk (pulkit) and kt (mouni) even the chand sifarish song does too. every party i go to and i listen to these songs it always reminds me of these two. This is another reason showing that pulkit and mouni have a great impact on our lives. These people are not only watched on tv but have become a part our daily lives.

haha, no kidding, i used to love the 'woh kisna hai' song even before i watched kyunki but now it gives me an extra reason to love it all the more..and especially the 'jeene ke ishaare' song, i use to hate it but now i love listening to it..

well here' s an update upon everything:

Please forgive me…

Says Pulkit Samrat to his mentor Ekta Kapoor
Back to Section Stories Posted On Monday, April 14, 2008

Sandipan Dalal

Pulkit Samrat

Pulkit Samrat, who is best remembered for his role as Lakshya in Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, is tired of the legal battle that he has been fighting with Balaji Telefilms, and mentor Ekta Kapoor. The actor, who came from Delhi to become an actor in 2006, wants to amicably resolve differences with the production house. He has already communicated his good intentions to Ekta, however, she is not in a mood to forgive and forget yet.

A source close to Pulkit reveals, "Yes, he wants to meet Ekta and sort things out, as the court proceedings have taken a toll on his work and family life. He has asked a few of his actor friends working for Balaji to help him get an appointment with Ekta Kapoor."

After the actor dragged Balaji Telfilms to the Bombay High Court for non-payment of dues and preventing him from seeking work outside Balaji, the production house filed a complaint against the actor at the Metropolitan Magistrate Court for making demands tantamount to extortion, following which a FIR was lodged at the Aarey Police Station (Goregaon) and the court ordered an investigation.    

Admitting that he has been trying to reach his mentor, he says: "I'm always open for an amicable settlement with Ekta. Life's anyway too short to hate someone. She has been a mentor and I would really love to see the same relation between us again."

Ekta Kapoor

However, Ekta has rarely made exceptions for actors who have left the production house on a bitter note. In an earlier interview to Mumbai Mirror, the soap queen had said, "It's their loss if they don't understand the power of Balaji Telefilms. Some of them part amicably while some insist on making an ugly situation. Balaji's doors are closed for those who prefer to leave on a bad note."

Nausheen Ali Sardar, who had opted out of Kkusum as she refused to age on the show, is perhaps the only exception. She was recently seen making a grand entry on a special episode of Kuch Is Tarah. But Pulkit is optimistic about holding talks and starting afresh with the production house. "The future is very unpredictable. I just do my best for the day and move ahead," adds Pulkit.

We sent a text message to Ekta Kapoor but she was not available for

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;am p;sectid=12&contentid=2008041420080414020508594cbb29e44

...its good that he's trying to resolve stuff rather than it just going in roundabout situations i hope to see him as our kisna soon!!

indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the article jhanvi! by the way i really love ur siggys of pulkit and mouni!!! they're awesome!

so u guys i was thinking i really want to send out this email soon. tell me the ending of the letter, lets all agree on it and i can type it up and send it if u like.

LETS GET IT GOING GUYS!!! πŸ˜ƒ
what say?
desigrl05 thumbnail
too bad we don't have ekta's direct email..oh how I would love to write to her🀬
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: desigrl05

too bad we don't have ekta's direct email..oh how I would love to write to her🀬

lolz....so tru

krishna4ever thumbnail
maybe we can have a forum member that lives in mumbai hand deliver the letter to balaji office along wityh e-mailing it πŸ˜‰
desigrl05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishna4ever

maybe we can have a forum member that lives in mumbai hand deliver the letter to balaji office along wityh e-mailing it πŸ˜‰

thats good but god knows how many mails they recieve and how many the actually open..the thing with emailing is that its alot more convienent for us and for them..we can try requesting the tellybuzz ppl to get a response from either pulkit, balaji, or maybe even ekta herself

indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea, i kno but hey at least we have balaji's email address. on the bright side, its better than nothing.

i forgot to mention, i think that the petition that we should send in our email should be this one http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=899812    because it has all the names of the all the people on it so we might not have to include all the names in our email. this petition tht we are posting on currently has the planning for the email on it, i dont know if we should show balaji tht 😳
what do u think? plz plz reply πŸ˜”
krishna4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: indigal07

yea, i kno but hey at least we have balaji's email address. on the bright side, its better than nothing.

i forgot to mention, i think that the petition that we should send in our email should be this one http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=899812    because it has all the names of the all the people on it so we might not have to include all the names in our email. this petition tht we are posting on currently has the planning for the email on it, i dont know if we should show balaji tht 😳

i see no issue with that

but when u gus mailimng out a letter with all thelinks to the various petitions

Edited by krishna4ever - 16 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: indigal07

i think that everyone has great points and that we should do this fast, i don't ekta to even find another laksh.....and then kick the poor guy out...i just want pulkit back and so all of u!!! I hope this really works...i mean it is us that is keepin the TRP's this high!!! COME ON GIRLS WE CAN DO THIS!! Lets bring him back.....i think the bold idea is great as well.

krishna4ever thumbnail
u know what im surprised no ones sued balaji over getting rid of pulkit πŸ˜†