Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons both are very exciting books.  I can't say they are the best thrillers I have ever read because in both of them I was able to guess who the culprit in the end would be like half through the book.  But I love the way Dan presents his ideas and his style is just awesome!

Most of the times I was just at loss of words looking at the kind of research he does with all of his topics.  He literally knows his topics in and out and reading about such insights just adds on to my amazement.  Both were awesome and I'll give them an 8 or 9 out of 10! I love the fact that he still manages to punch in some humor at the hardest of situations too.

-Mahi

sournsweet thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ya...his nex buk, I hav no idea ven its gonna b completed is goin 2 b once again abt Robert Langdon...dis tym set in america abt d masons...gonna rock!!...

as for da vinci, it was awesum!!...bt a li'l predictable, after HP angels n demons is my fav!!!...I hav read dat bu thrice...its so grossin and thrillin...i hope his nex is as ud as angels n demons...