Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

SOTW: My boyfriend is a... Criminal!?

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys!🤗

Yeah, Long time indeed!!! I am here with a Situation for you all. I do not promise a gift for the winner this time because as you can read in my sig that I am having exams so I hardly get time to visit the forum these days. Though, I will try my best to check everyone's reply on the topic. And you guys.. don't be mean.😡 What if you are not gettin a prize in return? Do you always participate just to win the prize, HUH? I am sure 'no'.. 😳😳

So lets begin the topic ;) Situation is basically for girls.

Suppose that you love a guy and he loves you too. Your relationship is doing really great. You both share each and everything with each other. But theres one strange thing that you had always noticed in conversation with him.. that he'd always ask you if you'd love him the same way if he stands against the country? If he'd go somewhere and never return? You always answered Yes and even forbade him to talk like this because you love him more than any other person or any other thing. But he'd always ask you this question for some reason.

His parents and siblings live in sum other country. And he came to this country (suppose the country where you are living) for studies because this is the place where his Grandfather studied frm and wanted him to study frm here too.

Then one day he tells you that he has to go to the country where his Parents are living because his dad is not feeling well and he has to look after him and all that. He tells you that he won't be using cellphone there and the other phone does not work there. So they can't remain in contact. You ask him when he'd be returning and he replies that he has no idea as of now but he'd return soon. He promised to write letters to you and remain in contact with you through internet.

He left for that country.

One day you wake up with the scream of ur mother/father and watch on TV that there was a huge bomb blast in your city and MANY people lost their lives... many people had to suffer. They showed on News that they knew who the person is behind this cruel act and that they are soon going to arrest the criminal. After a few hours... you see on television that the criminal was no one else but the guy you love. And he had not went to some other country rather he was living in the same country and he had lied to you.

First of all, what would be your reaction on this? Wouldn't you want a statement yourself frm that guy? Would you give him a last chance.. so that he could just clearify if he wasn't the criminal or if he wasn't lying to you?

Ok suppose you go to the jail to meet him in anger and frustation or whatever your reaction may be. And before you could ask any question or say anything.. he asks you "Do you love me?" What would be your answer?

And then suppose you ask him that why he did all this and was he really behind this cruel act? Did he do this bomb blast? You ask him too many questions in one breathe. He replies "Yes, it was me behind all this and I had to hide it frm you because I was told to. There is a gang of criminals who had caught me one day on my way to office/school/college and they had told me to do this or else they will kill you and my parents. I couldn't inform nebody because they told me that if I do.. then my parents and you will be died just then and I think agar aaj bhi mey ne bata dia toh I am scared of losing you and my parents....".

What will you do now? Will you trust him? Someone, whom the entire country is hating now and calling a criminal. Will you trust that criminal?

I think it's a very critical situation this time :p isn't it? So start replying!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shizajaved

Suppose that you love a guy and he loves you too. Your relationship is doing really great. You both share each and everything with each other. But theres one strange thing that you had always noticed in conversation with him.. that he'd always ask you if you'd love him the same way if he stands against the country? If he'd go somewhere and never return? You always answered Yes and even forbade him to talk like this because you love him more than any other person or any other thing. But he'd always ask you this question for some reason.

His parents and siblings live in sum other country. And he came to this country (suppose the country where you are living) for studies because this is the place where his Grandfather studied frm and wanted him to study frm here too.

Then one day he tells you that he has to go to the country where his Parents are living because his dad is not feeling well and he has to look after him and all that. He tells you that he won't be using cellphone there and the other phone does not work there. So they can't remain in contact. You ask him when he'd be returning and he replies that he has no idea as of now but he'd return soon. He promised to write letters to you and remain in contact with you through internet.

He left for that country.

One day you wake up with the scream of ur mother/father and watch on TV that there was a huge bomb blast in your city and MANY people lost their lives... many people had to suffer. They showed on News that they knew who the person is behind this cruel act and that they are soon going to arrest the criminal. After a few hours... you see on television that the criminal was no one else but the guy you love. And he had not went to some other country rather he was living in the same country and he had lied to you.

First of all, what would be your reaction on this? totally shocked and speechles..Wouldn't you want a statement yourself frm that guy?yes..definetly.. Would you give him a last chance.. so that he could just clearify if he wasn't the criminal or if he wasn't lying to you? i dont think i wud ever give him another chance..

Ok suppose you go to the jail to meet him in anger and frustation or whatever your reaction may be. And before you could ask any question or say anything.. he asks you "Do you love me?" What would be your answer? i did earlier..maybe not anymore...

And then suppose you ask him that why he did all this and was he really behind this cruel act? Did he do this bomb blast? You ask him too many questions in one breathe. He replies "Yes, it was me behind all this and I had to hide it frm you because I was told to. There is a gang of criminals who had caught me one day on my way to office/school/college and they had told me to do this or else they will kill you and my parents. I couldn't inform nebody because they told me that if I do.. then my parents and you will be died just then and I think agar aaj bhi mey ne bata dia toh I am scared of losing you and my parents....".

What will you do now? Will you trust him? Someone, whom the entire country is hating now and calling a criminal. Will you trust that criminal? i wud love to trust him...but then watever the situation or circumstance he had...he's still a criminal and deserves to be punished..jus to save his loved one's he cannot take other people's lives.....agreed he had no other option..but wat he did was wrong and will always be....for which he cannot be forgiven...

I think it's a very critical situation this time :p isn't it? So start replying!!!!that was my instant reaction to the situation...however on more thinking it cud change..but as of now..^thats wat i wud do 😳

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
First crime he done is fall in love with innocent girl n give hopes n expectation to her...😳 If someone have like that criminal intention they dont bother about others feelings n hurts 😳
nitasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Believe

First crime he done is fall in love with innocent girl n give hopes n expectation to her...😳 If someone have like that criminal intention they dont bother about others feelings n hurts 😳

Here I  second you. I  can not forgive such a person.

-Pinky- thumbnail
First of all, what would be your reaction on this? Wouldn't you want a statement yourself frm that guy? Would you give him a last chance.. so that he could just clearify if he wasn't the criminal or if he wasn't lying to you?
my reaction would be shocked.. n i wouldn't believe it. i would definitely demand an explanation n give him at least one chance to clarify... who knows, maybe he didn't do it?

Ok suppose you go to the jail to meet him in anger and frustation or whatever your reaction may be. And before you could ask any question or say anything.. he asks you "Do you love me?" What would be your answer?
if i m angry then i would say...
i dunno.. u just bombed the country what do u expect me to say...

What will you do now? Will you trust him? Someone, whom the entire country is hating now and calling a criminal. Will you trust that criminal?
i would trust him.. but leave everything to the court to decide
cool_pooja thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shizajaved

First of all, what would be your reaction on this?

I would defintly be shocked, cry but den i will make myself realize dat such guy is not worth my tears and i will move on. However before dat i would want 2 see dat guy once last time and give him a peice of mind.

Wouldn't you want a statement yourself frm that guy?

Yes i would and i would demand one bec it is my right.

Would you give him a last chance.. so that he could just clearify if he wasn't the criminal or if he wasn't lying to you?

No i wouldnt bec i dunt want 2 hear another bunch of new "lies."

No i wont. I would never buy dat story. Secondly if it is ever true, how can he kill so many ppl just 2 save his life and his parents and mine.. How cud he be so cruel..

First of all, what would be your reaction on this? Shock! Wouldn't you want a statement yourself frm that guy? Yes definitely Would you give him a last chance.. so that he could just clearify if he wasn't the criminal or if he wasn't lying to you? Because I have loved him I will probably want to believe that this is all wrong and that he didn't do anything... I would go to see him and hear what he has to say... but if what I have seen on TV is true I would be really hurt and that would probably be our last meeting

Ok suppose you go to the jail to meet him in anger and frustation or whatever your reaction may be. And before you could ask any question or say anything.. he asks you "Do you love me?" What would be your answer? First tell my 'Why?'  I would ask him why he hid all this from me... and why he did what he did

What will you do now? I will be speechless... not sure of what to do probably Will you trust him? Someone, whom the entire country is hating now and calling a criminal. Will you trust that criminal? Ok he done it to save his loved ones but what about all those people who died in the blast... they too were someone's loved one as well... I don't know... I would definitely need time to myself to think everything through... probably quite a long time as it's a big issue... it's not just about you and him...your parents would get involved as well and would they want you to be with such a person... I don't know if the reason he gave for doing what he did makes things better... people still lost their lives...

Sameer_111 thumbnail
crime is a bit far away from love's life. its not related to it. he love you, and its done. other things, let the judgement be happen by court and God 😊