Warning Levels Indicator added

Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Friends,

Continuing with the trend to make India Forums the most interesting and safe for browsing forum we have added a new feature which enables our forum moderators manage the forum and tracking the problem users easily.

Under your name and avatar you will see a warning level indicator if its more than ZERO. You will only be able to see your own but everyone has one. Admins and the Forum Moderator are able to view everyone's.

Should you breach forum guidelines and it is felt it requires a 'formal' warning you will receive an increase and be notified of the reasons why.

If it is necessary for an individual to receive multiple warning increases they can be subject to further action such as:

Placed on moderator preview for a period of time. Have your posting privileges temporarily suspended.
  • Have your account closed.

Once it reaches the maximum level the account will get SUSPENDED till the issue is reviewed by the forum admin or global moderators.

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago
hey vijay, Thats a cool new feature. 👏   All of us would now know where we stand...   😉   hope mine is zero!!!! cant wait to post this to see it
Thanks for letting us know about the feature. Sounds great..

Regards,
Priyanka.
hi vijay thas real good news. i have to see mine also. though i have not got any warning yet. i think it wud help everyone here. as sometimes the forum gets too abusive by certain ppl who want to spoil the peaceful harmony.
i also wish to suggest vijay why dont u increase one level of member status. i mean from goldie to i-f dazzler its abt 2000 posts more but if there is one level on 2000 posts in between that wud be great.
thanks a lot
👏 👏 👏 wow this is soo cool vijay..thnx for d info.
😊
thanks for the new feature..i guess we needed it
oohh thnx for the info...looks like a cool new feature

Aaww... ok!!!

Thnx Vijay 4 putting it ova here!

Take Care

Anoli

xxx