Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahandra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
helo....i need 2 know whethere vineet was from zee's saregama pa challenge or star's star voice of india πŸ˜ƒ
any help is appreciated..thnkoouu 😳
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sal44

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kYKrXuBpX4g

thanks a lot, i jsut love u for thisπŸ€—
ddlj81 thumbnail
Could anyone clearly explain what this 50% voting and 50% marks exactly is?

Eg. lets say there are 3 contestnats A, B, C and according to jury they get 30, 30 and 28 marks each. And from voting say, the ranking is C , A, B with C getting the highest votes and B with lowest. So how does the total score come out and who is eliminated?

Thanks
anam saleem thumbnail
can anybody give me the tirle track of the show ?
thanks in advance
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddlj81

Could anyone clearly explain what this 50% voting and 50% marks exactly is?

Eg. lets say there are 3 contestnats A, B, C and according to jury they get 30, 30 and 28 marks each. And from voting say, the ranking is C , A, B with C getting the highest votes and B with lowest. So how does the total score come out and who is eliminated?

Thanks

it all depends on exactly how many votes each of them get, and how far apart they are in votes.

lets say A gets 80 votes, B gets 77 votes, and C gets 91 votes. B has a higher chance of getting out if he has, lets say, 68 or less votes. A is safe and won't get out. C has a higher chance of getting out if he has only 82 or 82 votes (very close to A)

if C gets much more votes than A, then he will probably not be out. but if it's close and he only gets a few more votes than A, then he may get out. if B gets extremely few votes, then he could be out also; but if he gets barely less than A then he might not be out. A would definitely not be out (if the channel stays true to the 50/50 format).

Edited by abhilasha2179 - 15 years ago
musicaddict1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wild card entry is supposed to be for the people who have been eliminated from the show.................then howcome rex and amey came in...................pls. reply
😊
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what were the themes of the first 4 episodes?
chausachoos thumbnail

Moderator's Note:
Post edited. The help desk is supposed to be for queries related to the show. Stick to that. For Dev Team related matter queries send them a PM and sort it out.

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 15 years ago
msuns thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: musicaddict1

wild card entry is supposed to be for the people who have been eliminated from the show.................then howcome rex and amey came in...................pls. reply
😊

I think it's because the judges decided to eliminate one challenger each week, which was not a plan of JJWS. So they had to add two more challengers to balance the number of the challengers and to keep the show on.
msuns thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahandra

helo....i need 2 know whethere vineet was from zee's saregama pa challenge or star's star voice of india πŸ˜ƒ
any help is appreciated..thnkoouu 😳

Vineet was the runners up contestant of Zee SaReGaMaPa. Debojit won over him..