•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
All links to Tellybuzz Articles posted related to this show to be archived here.

Posted: 16 years ago
'Format change does not make difference to me now' -Aishwarya Nigam2
Aishwarya Nigam's elimination from Star Plus singing reality show, Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar irked the judges so much that they demanded a change in the format.. Here is the singer talking on the same..

Fearsome Friday in Clinic All Clear Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar
Friday's episode in Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar brings in a debate on the existing format.. Catch the thrilling yet shocking elimination on April 25, 2008 at 10 pm only on STAR Plus.

Who will be the first Challenger to get into the Champion side?
Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar will see one of the top three performers from the Challenger team - Himani, Vineet or Rahul Vaidya walk into the Champions team on Saturday 19th April, 10pm, only on Star Plus..

'I was not given the chance to select my song'- Ujjaini Mukherjee
Ujjaini Mukhejee- The first contestant from the champion's team to get eliminated from Jo Jeeta Wohi Supestar talks about her exit from the show.

Toshi or Vineet - Kiski Lagan Lagi?
Vineet Singh and Toshi, the two challengers on Star Plus' Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar had a war of words recently as both were adamant on singing 'Lagan Lagi' for this week's episode..Get details here...

'Public wants to see their favorite faces back' - Mandira Bedi
The svelte cricket-loving Mandira Bedi is back as the host of another reality show, Star Plus' Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar.

'I am glad to have got this opportunity' - Rooprekha
Fame Gurukul winner, Rooprekha Banerjee returns on another reality show, Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar. Read what the bong singer has to say...

Cream of Talents in Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar...
The show that gets you the cream of Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar, the latest reality show offered to the audience from Star Plus begins 11th April, Friday and Saturday... The clash of Champions Vs Challengers begins...

'I can take revenge on Abhijeet for winning Indian Idol'- Rahul Vaidya12
Rahul Vaidya, the flamboyant singer and runner-up of Indian Idol 1 comes faces to face with the champions of reality shows in Star Plus' new show, Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar..

'I am a complete reality show junkie' - Farah Khan13
Farah Khan gets back on the judges' seat with Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar. Catch the choreographer turned director in an exclusive chit chat with Telly Buzz...
Edited by smallwonder - 15 years ago