QOTW: If you love some1..let them go?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey friends

We are back with another Quote of the week for you..

Cliche Quote, am sure u have all read before,

If you love someone let them go, if they come back to you then there love is yours... if not then it never was?

How far do you agree with this quote.?..as i think that is this very true for all.t an extent....can anythin stop true love?

Or does notsaying anything when someone yo love wls away frm you, actually make it worse.as they think you do not care?

So guys discuss this Quote.😉

Have any ofyou been throug something similar and has this saying proved anything to be true...?

What do you think?

Regards,

L and F Dev Team

(shizajaved, ~Anji~, cool_pooja, anon)

i totally agree with this quote...there's no point in forcing someone to love you..its better to let them go..so that when they come back..it would be their wish..not because of some pressure or force.

i believe..there's no harm in loving others..but you should do it without any expectations of getting it back...and even if somebody doesnt love you..its not your fault..just accept the fact ..maybe u deserve someone better!

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

i totally agree with this quote...there's no point in forcing someone to love you..its better to let them go..so that when they come back..it would be their wish..not because of some pressure or force.

i believe..there's no harm in loving others..but you should do it without any expectations of getting it back...and even if somebody doesnt love you..its not your fault..just accept the fact ..maybe u deserve someone better!

wow...u said it so rightly!!...i completly agree with u😳

i have never ever fallin in love but one thing i know is that never your love go somewhere. because, love never give you any second chance 😊
I agree with this quote... love can never be forced...

So yh if you let go of ur love and they truly love you they will return, which shows the love is true... but if they don't come back then it was never meant to be and you should move on... you can't just hold onto the person it will just cause them pain and yourself because you won't receive that true love that you could receive from someone else... there is no point of that relationship
I too agree wid this quote...tht u cannot force anybody to love u... 
if u love sumbody,jst let them go..if they come back to u their love was yours...if they don't it nevr was... 
Edited by kewl_yuvi - 15 years ago
If you love someone let them go, if they come back to you then there love is yours... if not then it never was?

Is dis from the movie ishq vishq? Ok cuming back 2 the topic.. I believe in it to certain extent. If the love was mine on the first place, i feel dat person wudnot have left me to cry and shatter myself.. Yes maybe dey left me and den realized dat im the best girl he can get.. Den dats his loss.. Why did he leave me on the 1st place? Dats what i feel! Bec life is not a fairytale or a movie..
i believe if they r mde 4 each oda. At this one point my boyfriend thought i was cheating on him when i actually wasn't, he said "if it's true love, ur love will return to you" as he felt that I had returned to him when the truth was that I never even left him.

I believe forcing someone to love you isn't right so you would have to let them go after you tell them that you love them so if they love you too, they will return to you.
Well Yes i strongly believe in this quote...Sometimes loving someone is to learn to let go....You can't forse someone to love u back therfore its wiser to let them go and if they some back it mean that he/she loves u... You don't always get the person that u love, there is something called sacrifice which is very hard but part of love.

I cant totaly agree with this quote cos.....if you love someone...atleast you should express your love to the person...in this modern /fast life ...people dont have time to check the minute feeling n expressions of each person..so expresing your feeling is must...But ...Love should happen automaticly...not by force...If both are in love i dont think True lover never try to leave their partner....😳😊